Closer Than It Seems

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n POV 

I woke up as usual this morning, remembered to hit some push ups and sit ups immediately as I woke up. I searched for a fresh clothes and head into the shower. Today will finally be the day that we make it official. Both of us have been dying to make it official to her members too. 

Once I've finished showering, I changed into my oversized hoodie and skinny jeans before heading down to eat my mom's homecooked breakfast. Yes I am still living with my parents, I think it is better because they are old and they need to have someone to look after them. 

I got down the stairs as my dad greeted me while reading news on his phone by the sofa. 

" Morning son, you know tonight's meeting right? " Urgh this again...

" Yes...but can't we change that to another day? Im quite busy tonight " I was hoping for a yes but...

" Nope, I have arranged time with them. Its hard to get their time you know " I nodded. 

" Fine but I might be there a bit late? " 

" Sure, as long you're there " then I head straight to the kitchen to greet my mom who's cooking. 

" Mom! Good morning! " 

" Aish, you always give me a scare. There, I cooked your favourite " 

" Beef noodle soup? " she nodded.

I sat down on the dining table and starts eating my breakfast, this is a heavy breakfast but yeah this is how I eat everyday, I hope she won't mind to cook me this kind of breakfast sometimes. 

" Mom! Do you know who we're meeting later in the evening? " 

" Yeah, well you probably can't remember her family because you we're so young back then " oh lemme guess an old friend of theirs. 

" They we're our neighbours when we first moved here and then we moved away since your dad's job required to...Oh I still remember when you cried not to get separated with that friend of yours " she smirking and teasing me. 

" You know that wouldn't work...right? " she just giggled. 

" Anyways mom, I will be a bit late because of work " well not really 

She nodded as I continue to eat. Me and my parents have been moving around since I was young due to my dad's work but now that he is retired and my sister are off with her husband, the responsibility rest on my shoulders to look after them.

After a whole slew of travelling while working, my dad decided to settle back in Korea, Seoul to be exact and thats when I have done my diploma. 

So I got a job in the biggest entertainment company and that's JYPE. I have been a big fan of the PDnim himself for quite awhile and now I am tasked to do the marketing deals for the biggest girl group of the company and my own girlfriend's group, how times have changed. 

timeskip 

I went into the building and she's already waiting for me at the JYP Café accompanied by her members, Nayeon and Momo. 

" Morning Y/n! " Momo greeted me. 

" Morning noona dduel " she immediately pouted. 

" Ya! What about me~ Im no longer your noona right as of today~ " she's literally the cutest in the group and I cant deny that. 

Nayeon and Momo shines their judmental face immediately and I laughed as I pull her in closer for a hug. 

" Ofcourse good morning to you too my little squirrel " she giggled and immediately hides her face on my chest. 

" Momoring lets leave these love birds~ " Nayeon commented. 

They immediately bid me goodbye and leave this clumsy squirell with me. Fun fact, actually I have the day off today because I managed to score a show with MTV for Nayeon noona's solo debut and also my presentation for the Twice members to continue signed with JYP, that's partially because of Sana too and yes I am dating the Minatozaki Sana. 

" So where do you wanna go today? " she immediately slap my arm.

" Ya, I thought you have planned it well? " I giggled at her cuteness. 

" Ofcourse I did~ come lets go for a drive then maybe we will have a fancy dinner? " she widened her eyes. 

" Ya! You shouldn't have~ " 

" I have to repay what you have helped me with noona. I know Im dating the Sanarich but yeah I need to up myself one too sometimes " she just giggled. 

" Alright, show my the way my prince~ " I shake my head and just giggled as she linked her arms with mine. 

How did we get approval from PDnim? Now thats the funny thing, he doesn't care if the members are dating but he tested me like how a father would before letting their daughter to go on dating. Well Twice is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter