Im Yunjin

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunjin POV 

Good morning world! I woke up feeling energetic because I will be going back to my hometown! School is over and time to feel the winter of Seoul! Mom and dad have a house over there too, we have been doing this for years, visiting halmoni and haraboji but dad never say anything about his side. I got out of bed and slowly making my way towards my parents room. 

Guess what, they havent woke up. Ive been doing this morning routine of waking them both since I was five years old. Both mom and dad are heavy sleeper. I knock on the door still no reply. I slowly open the door and my guess was right, they are still sleeping. 

" eomma! Appa! Im hungry! " I shouted and I see mom stirring awake. 

" ah...Yunjin ah...go feed latte first okay? Mom will be out soon...I have to wake up your appa " I nod 

I close the door back and let both of my parents be lovely dovey. A lot of my friends at school says that I am lucky that my mom and dad are so loveable with each other. A lot of my friends parents are jealous of them. Appa, he is now a professional gamer, weird one but thats actually an occupation in 2030 and appa says it pays well too. 

Mom, mom used to be a kpop idol but since 2022 mom says she quit and helped appa to brought up a good family together. I still listen to mom's song till now especially her last song. I cant believe that my mom is a world star. She give all that up just to be with appa~ their love is so unbeatable.  

bark! bark! 

" latte ya, be good with aunty Ayeesha okay! And dont bite Lily please~ " I pat latte's head. 

bark! 

" good boy " this...this is latte. 

Our little pomeranian, mom used to have a pomeranian too back then. Sadly it already passed away. 

" Yunjin ah! " 

" ne eomma! " I pat latte one last time before leaving him to eat. 

I run towards the kitchen and I bumped into appa still half asleep walking towards the kitchen too. 

" oh, our Yunjin...did you sleep well " he yawns. 

" appa imagine if your fans see your right now hehe " 

" ya! I dont even want to think about it " I giggled. 

He then lift me up and put me on his broad shoulders. Oh did I tell you that my appa is also a bodybuilder and health gym owner? Thats appa for you, he once says that eomma likes muscular man so yeah seems that appa take that to heart that he have a specific food every meal time but that actually cut mom some slack too sometimes. 

" Hon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter