Contract Love

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n POV 

A week passed since then, Nayeon noona make her solo debut successfullly and man she slayed it. I am glad she got to do so, as a friend of her and soon need to be in this contract marriage, I have to support her...besides she is my girlfriend's friend and unnie. 

" Good job Nayeon ssi for the successful debut, now we have to keep the hype up for the next Twice comeback " head manager says in the meeting. 

Oh right, Twice is due for a comeback by the end of the summer and they all have their own new hair colour and Sana looks extra beautiful by being in black. 

" Can you do this back to back preparing for a comeback as soon as you finished Nayeon ssi? " her manager asked. 

" Yes, I think ONCE is also dying to see us back in full force " we all nod at her comments.

" So we will have another meeting next week Monday with all of Twice members? " we all nod. 

Once the meeting have finished Nayeon noona called over for me as I packing my things. I immediately got up and ran to her. 

" Ya chubby cheeks...when are we going to discuss the non disclosure agreement? " It clicked to me immediately that she wants to move forward with my idea too. 

" O..oh yeah...shall we talk over lunch? " she nodded. 

" But not outside, lets just get deliveries to one of our practice room...dont want you to get involved in controversy since now you're one week in with Sana in the public's eyes " I nodded. 

" How was it? " 

" What you mean noona? " 

" Dating Sana? ONCE's favourite number one member after me? " Narcissistic as always. 

" It comes with pro's and con's as always but we are here to stay...well thats what I told Sana... " she nodded. 

" Well lets get down to bussiness because I have a lot to discuss mainly because Im a woman... beautiful one at that " okay narcissist

I just nod as both of us making our way to one of the Twice's practice rooms. It is awkward but she just blurted out her opinions immediately. 

" Okay, so I agreed with that but we have to convince our parents that we want this marriage in secret...we can use your dating news as the reason why and I can use my idol status " now she's serious. 

" Okay that's definitely one of my idea too, anymore request? " I took out my phone and started notes to put in the agreement contract later on. 

" Man of bussiness, no wonder you score me an MTV show " I just giggled. 

" Anything for the best girl group in Korea " 

" Okay so next, as my contract husband...no touching and we sleep in different room unless our parents visit " 

" Yeah we definitely need to keep the act up to convince them " she nodded. 

Both of us then continue telling our own wants and needs and that goes with that we can still went out with our own partners and we can invite them over. Thats not a problem with me since Nayeon noona started d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter