A Husband Or A Friend?

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV 

About roughly a week passed by and we are back to bussiness as we're both plunged ourselves into our world back again. Y/n are back being busy to organise our schedule and our creative plan. 

Yes he got raised at just being a marketing director to creative marketing director, so we need to have a meeting with him daily now. Not just that, we recently moved in, into one house with per our parents request, not that I hate it but...it definitely have raised some eyebrows especially to Sana. 

" Unnie? Are you okay? " Chaeng nudge me on my shoulders as I snapped back from my staring to nothingness. 

" Y..yeah...I am okay " 

" Unnie you can talk to us if you're tired " Jihyo chimes in. 

" Probably tired screwing my boyfriend! " Sana shouted. 

" Ya! Sana chan relax! Didn't unnie already explained to us that both of them are childhood friends " Momo jumps in to defend me. 

" Thanks...Momo " she smiled back. 

" Its okay Nayeon, you can always talk to us. Don't care of Sana cares or not " Jeong says. 

" Thanks everyone... " 

" I knew something must going on with both of YOU! You both take days off at the same TIME! SAME DAY! Isn't that suspicious enough for you guys?! " Sana shouted again. 

" Thats enough SANA! " Jihyo shouted. 

Sana just shocked at how the members are treating her. I got up from my seat and comes closer to her and about to give her a hug before she slapped me right on the face and I fall down. 

" Sana! Nayeon! " A voice...the voice that I have spend with last week. 

I can heard footsteps coming closer as all of my members give way for him to get closer. She got down to me and check my face if I am okay, unconciously I started to blush. 

" You're okay Nayeon? " I nod lightly. 

He got back up and pull me up a long with him. 

Y/n POV 

Im making my way towards Twice's practice room because theres some matter about their next album that I need to discuss with them. Why me out of all of my team including the intern? Well they said its better for me since Im dating Sana and Nayeon is my childhood friend...damn the news sure spread quite fast eh.. 

" Thats enough SANA! " I heard Thomas noona's voice from the hallway. 

I run toward the practice room but as soon as I open the door what I saw shocked me. Nayeon was about to come closer to Sana to hug her but then...Sana slapped Nayeon right across her face. She fell right to the floor in shock and in pain as she slowly patting her bright red cheeks.

" Sana! Nayeon! " I shouted by the door as all of Twice members shocked seeing me here. 

I immediately make my way to Nayeon as the members parted to give me ways. I got down to Nayeon to check if she is okay.

" You're okay Nayeon? " She nodded lightly. 

I pull her up in my embrace with me. I looked towards Sana as she have that dejected look. Disgusted with my behaviour, if it make sense...it should be me who's disgusted at what she just did. 

" Sana! Why?! Why did you slapped your own unnie? " I asked sternly. 

" But oppa...shes trying to steal you away from me... " Her words doesn't make sense to me. 

The whole time during the wedding week, all Nayeon asked was what about you Sana...your words doesn't make sense to me. 

" Sana, your words doesn't make sense...what was Nayeon trying to do? Before you slapped her? " she knows she did something wrong as she can't answer me. 

" Jihyo noona, mind telling me what happened? " 

" Y/n...the thing is unnie have been spacing out, we doubted that she's tired or something and here comes Sana accusing her things " I nod to it. 

" And Nayeon unnie was about to hug Sana to calm her down before Sana just slapped her right across the face " Chaeyoung chimes in. 

" See? What kind of a girl that's trying to steal your boyfriend away does that?! " Without concio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter