BTS

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n POV 

" Hyung! Calm down! " Felix exclaimed. 

" You are rushing through the lyrics...feel the beat hyung " 

" Heck yeah I am rushing, I have a week to get it down, somemore the nerves to perform infront of millions! " 

" And you get that one in a million in bed with you...every night~ " 

" Chan... " 

Both Channie and Felix laughed at my red face. Yes this is Bangchan and Felix from Stray Kids...they are here to help me well surprise Nayeon to be her partner replacing Felix on stage for No Problem. 

" Appa! Himnaeseyo~ Yunjin is here~ " 

I laughed at her antics. Yeap we did lie to Nayeon that Im bringing Yunjin to a theme park and honestly that theme park is JYP~ Entertainment building. 

I tried again with the raps and as time passes by I start to get the beat, having the real rapper by my side is really something that no one can beat. A week of due date...way even worse than my college years. 

But I guess I did this out of love and surprise to her. Its been awhile since shes back in her A Game and I have to be there, front row supporting her. By I mean front row is performing with her. 

The rest of the Twice noonas knows about this and decided to keep it away from her. The first one to know is ofcourse my ish boss Park Jihyo. She organise all these and honestly, I cant think more thanking her every single second. 

" Youre getting it hyung and I think we can record tomorrow...I have to rush for my fake performance practice " I nod. 

" Take a look of her for me Felix ah! " he nodded before leaving the room. 

" Hyung...you really love Nayeon noona didnt you? " I just shrugged. 

" I mean she is your childhood noona after all... " 

" Yeah Chan..At that time...I wish I was stronger so that I could save her from that accident... " 

" Well the Nayeon noona that needed help that time is a whole lot stronger now...am I right hyung. I mean she gave you Yunjin...and happiness ofcourse.. " 

" Yeah..but I cant help it but to worry for her. I mean we both dissapeared in thin air for a long time...now were back with Yunjin...how will the fans react Chan... " 

" Im sure ONCE a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter