Ending That We Wanted

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n POV 

" Mom...Dad...thank you...thank you for everything... " those are the words that came out of my mouth. 

The only words that I can uttered out after years of not meeting them, neither contacting them. Now Nayeon have given birth to our first son Im Jaein. Pretty looks like me when I was young. 

I have the 3 month old baby in my arms as Nayeon stand next to me holding Yunjin's hand in hand and at the same time her head leaning on my shoulder as we both look down to two graves thats right infront of us. 

" Mom...dad...were sorry that we didnt live up to your expectations when we first got married... " Nayeon starts talking. 

" Mom...sorry that I didnt get to be the daughter in law youre looking forward too...Dad...sorry that you didnt get to spend time with Yunjin and Jaein..your beautiful grandchildren... " 

" Ofcourse they are beautiful..they are a mixture of me and Nayeon..mom..dad... " 

There's so much more that I wanted to say to them but..I guess that will be another story for another time..another time when I visit them. Since today will be a celebration day. 

Slowly all of us walked away back to the car, not before looking back one last time. Mom..dad...we will meet again. When I am in the car my tears finally dropped. I tried my best not to but... 

" Appa, dont cry...Im sure halmoni and haraboji forgave you~ They are kind as much as I know of right Jaein ah~ " Yunjin wiped off my tears. 

Meanwhile Jaein make a small baby sound. 

" Thank you... " 

" Yunjin is definitely right, I know mom and dad arent that type " 

" Thanks honey~ " I ended up kissing Nayeon right infront of our kids. 

" Two kids and still lovey dovey! Relationship goals " I face palm myself and Nayeon just breaks into laughter. 

" Thats true! When you wanna get married find someone like your appa! " 

" Ya Nayeon ah! " she giggled. 

I shake my head as I drove off from the cemetery. Where were heading today? Well eventually I gave up with Nayeon's persuasion to get a landed bungalow house. I told her that I dont have enough money let alone the hospital bills of Jaein but she decided to put her money in too although I said dont but her words convinced me. 

Also on that, after Nayeon finished with her concert tour thing, Twice got shot up to the charts again and they eventually wanted to do comeback soon. All of third generation girl group decided to give a reunion concert after Twice's massive success. Not just that I get a slight reunion too with my team. 

Yes, I am now fully working under JYP entertainment again but under new CEO and thats Park Jihyo ssi. Being shot up back to my past roles just feels undeserving although all of my junior knows my resume

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter