Transfer Student

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( A/n : This chapter will solely be Yunjin's POV and her journey in a new environment, we will be back with the couple next chapter as we move closer to Twice Reunion ) 

Yunjin POV 

Its been months since mom agreed for a Twice comeback together and we have been busy to completely moving away from where we stayed back to Korea, mom knows this will eventually happen and I know these are the few sacrifice needed but I dont mind being transfered to korea. Today is my first day at school, second grade. I am excited yet...I feel scared, I think Ive watched too many Kdramas that just give me the chills about school here but were still young that cant happened. 

I woked up early as early as mom does, she woke up early to cook for me as she wont be home most of the time. Twice Again concert will be held real soon and I heard appa also have become busy, his old colleague asked for his guidence for the marketing for the concert and so with that appa have slowly stopped his streaming and now being hired again into JYPE under aunt Jihyo. 

" Good morning Yunjin ah~ are you excited for school today? " mom asked

" Ung! Scared, nervous... " 

" why? " I felt a pat on my shoulder. 

" oh appa...yeah I mean Im new and besides everyone will definetly knows I am Twice's Nayeon daughter... " 

" you are very imaginative like your father Yunjin ah " 

Mom served both of us breakfast and as usual appa keep with his chicken and goguma meal. 

" appa? Arent you tired eating that everytime? " he shakes his head as he munch on a piece of plain chicken . 

" anyway Yunjin ah, anything just call mommy okay? Im sure we can discuss this with your teachers " I nodded. 

" Darling, can you send and fetch Yunjin today? " appa nodded. 

" mom... " 

" sorry Yunjin ah mommy have a whole day meeting with aunt Jihyo and the rest, the planning is still going on " I nodded in defeat. 

But I think going with appa will be a bit less obvious that I am Twice Nayeon daughter. 

" no worries also, just incase things happen then well this isnt normal school after all " 

" eh? " 

" yeah, its private school Yunjin ah and you will be joined by another friend too " 

" who's daughter? " appa asked. 

" Jisoo unnie! " 

" youre still in contact with her? " mom nodded. 

" so who is this friend of mine? " 

" Her name is Jung Woonyoung, same age as you " 

" Jung...babe did she get married with... " mom nodded. 

" wow...now thats one fan power... " 

" Yeap! And I think Blackpink will also make a reunion soon thats what I heard from Jen after all " 

" cool " appa replied. 

We all continue eating our breakfast, even as busy as appa and mom they would still have breakfast together. It amazed me how their love triumph everything and I hope to keep it that way. Soon after mom left for her reunion preparation, I cant believe it will be so soon. I have met with all of the Twice imonim...Momo were really silly and funny but no one mess with her food or else, Jeongyeon were really the mom, I cant believe what kind of a soul she is...and her booming animal shelter! She promised me to bring a couple of dogs so latte could play with them. Dahyun imo is still skeptical over the matter at first but when mom explains it and when she met ME! Ehem I save the day everyone!  She just decide to forgive appa and mom. Chaeyoung is a really cool aunt, she does what she wants to do...basically she walk the talk. Finally, Tzuyu imo, the tallest and the most beautiful behind Mina ofcourse or...actually they are on par. Lovely princess on the outside and strong tough woman on the inside. 

" Were here Yunjin ah " appa snapped me back to reality. 

It is a massive school building, I felt intimidated honestly. 

" You will be okay, Jisoo imo's daughter will be with you...remember look for Jung Woony

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter