The Day

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n POV 

I woke up early that morning considering I will be taking over her job as a wife for the day. She woke up the same time as me and honestly this is the first time we woke up together for awhile. She kissed me right there at the edge of the bed looking all sappy cause she will be busy today and won't have time for me. 

" Babe, it's okay. You have your job and I have mine! " she nodded as I give her a bit shoulder massage. 

" Tear the stage Im Nayeon! " 

" Appa you have to shout in the morning~ " we both turned to the door.

Standing there rubbing her eyes and teasing us are the love of our life, our daughter. 

" Come hug eomma~ " and here comes her running.  

Looking at my happy family, are just so touching. Who knew that from years ago I thought I am not capable of having a kid now I have one, from being too busy with work then get a girlfriend to an arranged marriage and ended up falling in love with that wife of mine. Let alone that wife is the fake maknae of Twice. 

Nayeon too changed a lot since the early of our marriage, like seriously. From cant cook even simple stuff to learning bits by bits. That day when she's so ready to put everything in line and just quit Twice, that a big commitment. Ran away with me to another country and now the life have come full circle. 

Twice Again concert just might be that one will revive the feel of the third generation back. Man not going to lie, all of her fans probably already had a family and most of them probably have moved on from the fiasco we pulled but nonetheless Nayeon says she wants to redeemed herself infront of the ONCEs and I will be there, upfront and behind supporting her. 

" So we shall have breakfast! " I shouted. 

" Appa! Youre too loud in the morning! " Yunjin scolded me and Nayeon just giggles. 

All of us then head to the kitchen and I personally offered myself to cook for today. I take out the batter from the fridge that I prepared last night. 

" Protein pancake, Le Y/n style coming up~ " 

" More fruits with mine appa~ " 

" I want fruits too~ " 

I giggled at the sight of two of my girls looking all hungry and energetic in the morning. I start cooking the protein pancake, I want this to be as much as full filling for both of them. Its going to be a long day, well for me too. 

I kinda had a nightmare that people will laugh at me but eventually that nightmare turns into a good dream as Nayeon stands up for me and defend me. Cross fingers that wont be happening. Besides PDnim will be there too. Screw Bangchan and Felix didnt tell me about that. 

Time passes by as we all have eaten good. I offered myself to send Nayeon to the concert venue before faking that I have to send Yunjin to an extra class due to her bad records allegedly. When we arrived at the concert venue I saw that tons of ONCE some with their families already there lining up. 

Theres three line for lining up, under the lead of Jihyo they make ONCE feel much more comfy. Those who are coming with family and small babies are being prioritised and younger ONCE actually agreed with it. I helped promoting this ONCE Again concert globally and I think we might have to do tour. 

" Mommy's baby! Make sure no more bad records and Y/n please make sure both of you will be able to make it in time? " I crossed my heart. 

" Ill try my best " she smiled and kissed me. 

Its a deep kiss indeed, it is as if she wanted me again for tonight but..the concert is two nights so I would prefer to let her rest tonight. She left both of us in the car, rushing to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter