Y/n's Resolve

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n POV 

I went straight to Hybe Music Ent, believing that he would be there. When I parked my car and look around. I went inside and I saw someone to ask...

" Excuse me...do you know... " 

" Kazuha ssi?! " 

" Annyeonghasaeyo...Nayeon sunbaenim's husband. What brings you here... " 

" Oh I was looking for BTS RM, is he around? " she shake her head. 

" RM sunbae have his own studio nearby...about two blocks away.. " 

" Kamsahamnida Kazuha ssi... " she nodded as I make my leave. 

Well thats what Im being known for, Nayeon's husband...but I dont mind just hope it wont offend any of the members..especially her ex Jungkook. I walked along the walkway and finally I arrived right in front of this building that Kazuha ssi told me. So I guess Bangtan have their own studios now...not just Yoongi hyung but all of them. I open the door and head up to the second floor. 

" Well...here I am...right infront of the door.. " 

I take a deep breath and in my mind..I remembered what Yunjin said to me this morning. 

Appa, you can do this. Face it, Im sure Bangtan samchon are okay with it. Mom choose you for a reason and Im sure RM samchon knows why~ remember this is for the love of your life...eomma...

Damn she does knows a lot for an 8 years old girl. Kids these days, dramas also thanks to her mom and Jihyo noona for that. I knock on the door. 

" Coming! " the door opened to reveal Namjoon hyung. 

" Hyung, I... " he cuts me off as he pulls me in for a hug. 

" I miss you kiddo... " 

" Hyung... " I hug him back. 

For awhile we both break the hug. 

" Look at you now, all handsome and a father? You really need to bring her over " 

" Wait hyung how you... " 

" The news ! They tell everything " 

" Never hold back as usual huh " he nodded. 

" What brings you here? " 

" Its a long story hyung... " 

" Well come in first we will talk " I nod as I excuse myself. 

timeskip 

We talked and I legit spilled all the tea to him. I was really scared that he would be mad at me for robbing Jungkook's girlfriend away but he himself knew Jungkook is such a problematic guy and he really just date around. Personally,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter