Fall For You

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV 

Finally a couple of breather after my hectic debut and...and whatever happened a week before I debut...its a big thing and I don't want to have such a gloomy mood...knowing that ONCE are waiting for me...

" Noona? " My husband called for me. 

" Ah? Oh... " 

" Seems what he did to you still bothering you huh? " I nod lightly. 

" Hey, lets forget about him...you know, whenever I meet him again... I'll give him a beating that he never been in before. Mess with my favourite noona " his words...gives me security. 

Now I know why Sana loves him so much, he is so pure, so...him...no one else I think and talks like him, pushing forward like he does. Indeed he is the hardest worker in the company. 

" Let's enjoy these couple of days will us? " he hold out his hand and I hold it dearly. 

" Ung " I...I don't want to loose anyone ever again... friends or...

" So whatcha wanna do noona? " 

" Can we chill by the beach? I want to enjoy the sea " he nodded while munching on his breakfast. 

" Sure! " 

" Ya, how many times do I have to tell you...chew first then speak okay? " he nodded. 

I chuckled at him... strangely I find it cute...I find him... cute...

timeskip 

I wore a white cover up dress, covering the red bikini underneath it meanwhile he wore an ed floral tee and short pants. He is super confident with his body I wont lie about that. He is holding my hand and we intertwined our fingers together as we walk by the beach with our flip flops. 

" Don't you think Sana will... " he shake his head. 

" Noona, Im not cheating with her...besides we are childhood friends, right? " I nod. 

" Let's forget about what's going on in Korea right now and I even left my phone in the room " I immediately slap his arms. 

" Ya, what if Sana calls? " 

" She knows that Im busy and if she does then... " he just shrugged. 

" This boy... " he let go of my hand and runs ahead. 

" Catch me if you can! " and immediately runs ahead. 

" Ya! Wait for me! " I chase for him and he keeps on running away. 

Y/n...I wish I knew you earlier...knew you were that chubby cheeks that leave my world too early...knowing that...

" Whats next? Swimming? " he asked as I got catched up to him. 

" Sure but...dont leave me behind this time " I cling to his arms. 

" You sure are clingy today huh noona? " I nodded. 

" Cute... " 

" What was that? " I asked. 

" Oh... nothing, come lets swim? " I nod. 

He slowly takes off his ed shirt and toss it aside. I take off my white cover up dress and walk towards the sea, he probably watching me fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter