Its Getting Complicated

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV 

I woke up as the sound of air conditioning being turned off by Y/n...Yes we slept together again last night. I have to stop feeling lonely. I know he doesn't want to sleep with me but its just...I don't know...maybe I am still hung over the fact that Jungkook could dump me just like that. 

" Nayeon...wake up...you have practice to attend " I slowly lifted my body after being shaken awake by Y/n. 

" Good morning~ Ill cook you breakfast okay, then Ill drop you by at the building...Ill be going for a grocery shopping today " I nodded. 

" Y/n...did you ever...wonder...what if we really get married with love? " he chuckled. 

" Why do you asked like that Nayeon? " 

" Dunno...just wondering " he started to bit his lower lip thinking of it. 

" Actually pretty much we will be the same as this...I like this...this moments that we have, especially when you chocked on ice cream last night *laughs* that was funny " I grab a pillow and throw it at him. 

" Ya! " He continues laughing. 

" What you want for breakfast miss pop pop? " He danced to my solo song to tease me. 

" Anything that you feel right " he nods. 

" Alright good ol miso soup it is " 

" That would be great! " He smiled and leave me inside the room. 

I looked back at the messy blanket that we have slept together in for a week now... we're married for a week and we have totally forgot about our agreement...Im guessing this marriage thing is also getting into him. He seems more happy and full of smiles with me...

I stretch my arms and legs where I have been grinding hard day in and day out for our latest comeback and going home with him every night makes it much more better. He is understanding too when I asked him to massage my legs and my shoulders after a long day...

Y/n...I think its true...its true that I have fall for you. What should I do now...Sana...Sana chan is still in the picture...pretty sure Sana still loves Y/n...should I just give up and give Sana...

" Nayeon~ what are you waiting for? Come lets have our breakfast " he poke his head from the doorway. 

" Yeap, coming " I kick the blanket aside and walked out of our room. 

He again grab hold of my hand as we both walk hand in hand to the kitchen. When Im there Im not surprised anymore at what he's cooking. He cooks almost every morning, I guess he got it from his mom. We both take a seat facing each other. 

" Bon appetit Nayeon " 

" Ung! Thank you Y/n ah~ " he smiled and thats the sweetest someone have been to me. 

timeskip 

After the breakfast we all rushed out of the house, well its my fault for taking my time not knowing that the rest already waiting for me. Oh Im so going to get teased by Jeong. 

" Nayeon! Waking up late again huh? " I bit my tongue for not saying anything.

" Y...yeah! Im just tired " Jeong walks closer to me. 

" Are you sure~ " I nodded and she's smirking. 

" Whatever lets go, we are late! " I widened my eyes. 

" You're late too? " she nodded chuckling. 

Y/n POV 

After I dropped Nayeon at JYP building, I make my way straight for grocery shopping. Even to this day, I still can't wrap how could Sana thinks like that about Nayeon. She have not once flirted with me...

Was it me thats so blind that I can't see what Sana is sayying or this marriage thing are slowly becoming a reality. I mean...we slept together on one bed, we comfort each other when we're stressed or tired and cherry on top I didn't even confront Sana after that incident nor did she texted me. 

When Im at the ice cream aile...All I can think off was that night, that night after meeting with Ayeesha and bringing Nayeon back home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter