Going With The Flow

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV 

Months passed and my debut was successful thanks to Y/n for being the best marketing director, yes he got a raised with his success at his first project which is mine. 

Now, I am out with my mom to just get it all ready for the wedding...the no love, full contract wedding but our parents didn't know about it. 

I changed into a couple of wedding dress, my wedding didn't end up like how I imagined it will be...this is my first experience at it...and Im marrying a person that I don't love...at all...maybe when we're kid yeah...but I didn't know...

" Nayeon ah! What took you so long? " My mom shouted for me from outside. 

" Nayeon ssi...you look amazing " I just nod. 

I have no mood to be narcissistic now. Oh how I wish I could went here with Jungkook but that would just blow all of our plans for this secret contract wedding to dust. The curtains opened as I turn around and my mom just at awe with my dress. Its a beautiful white dress with laced sleeves. Allegedly my mom asked Y/n's mom what is his type...he probably just blurted out of panic. 

" You look gorgeous my dear...oh how I wish Y/n can see this...he would fall for you immediately " I bet...NOT 

" Maybe mom...besides we rarely talk at work " well we used to talk a lot until this happened...THANKS MOM! 

" Oh you both should talk more...you will never know what kind of person your soon to be husband is " 

" I know...but its kinda awkward between us...after knowing that too " my mom nods. 

" Understandable...I mean he left when you both are still young and now he is back and ofcourse you didn't know him...look how far he have grown up...besides he's working with you too in the same company " I nod. 

" Did PDnim aware of this? " 

" Y-yeah he did... " 

flashback

Me and Y/n is standing right outside of PDnim's office. He we're just here a couple months back asking for PDnim's blessing by dating Sana and now he's here to ask blessing for this fake marriage of ours. 

" You sure about this? " I asked him. 

" Yeah we can't just be flying to Maldives without getting his green light, remember we're getting married during weekdays? " 

" Yeah...but you we're here with Sana not long ago...how do you think he would react?! " 

" There's no other way isn't it? " I sighed. 

We both open the door at the same time and saw PDnim at his table. 

" Ah...my best worker for this month! Congrats both of you " he says. 

" Thank you PDnim... " he bowed as well. 

Y/n close the door behind us as we both walked inside the office. 

" Take a seat...when Y/n called me it sounded serious...so there must be high stakes things am I right? " We both nod. 

We then explained our situation to PDnim and our plan to just contractly get married for three months and keep it all away from everyone else including my own members and obviously Sana...

" Y/n...Nayeon...what you asked me is seriously crazy... " We both look down in dissapointment. 

" But... " We looked up to PDnim. 

" But...whatever the outcome is, scandal or whatev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter