ONCE Yunjin

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunjin POV 

We just landed here in Incheon Airport and the trip took six hours long, thank god we didnt stay in the states cause appa says that will take almost 24 hours. We got all of our baggage and head out as haraboji and halmoni already waiting for us. 

" mom doesnt get recognised any.... " I turn to eomma and shes all wrapped up. 

" nevermind... " I held my teddy close to me and have my other hand holding eomma. 

Appa is struggling behind us with our luggage. Is this how it feels having a manager? Eomma used to experience it before...maybe...just maybe one day I want to be an idol too. Just maybe. 

" eomma...appa... " 

" its okay Yunjin ah, hes used to it hehe " my mom giggle is so cute. 

We all head out from the airport and halmoni and haraboji already waiting for us. I immediately runs towards them, they shower me with kisses and hugs, I miss them so much! 

" Eomma...appa... " mom greets both haraboji and halmoni. 

" where Y/n? " I then point to appa carrying all of the luggage together. 

" Nayeon ah, you shouldnt let him be like that " halmoni scolds mom. 

" let him be eomma, he wants to " mom just continue to giggle. 

Afterwards, appa greets halmoni and haraboji. We got into the car and haraboji drive away. The journey normally take about an hour so Yunjin can nap. 

" are you trying to sleep again Yunjin ah? " mom asked. 

" yeah...Im sleepy~ " she just shake her head. 

" come here " appa gestured me to put my head on his shoulders. 

" she's so like you Nayeon ah " appa say and mom just turn red as red as tomato. 

Soon after my eyes are getting sleepy and I fall asleep before I got home. 

Jihyo POV 

I am in my office till late night along with...Mina, shes kind enough to just accompany me till late night. I miss those days, when we were still young and would practice till late hours ahead of comeback. The word comeback have actually become so...so distant and weird for any one of us to uttered. 

" Jihyo, did we manage to get everyone on board for that ONCE Again concert? " Mina asked. 

" so far those who have agreed are Jeongyeon and Dahyun. The rest are sti discussing with their own company manager " 

" Momoring? " 

" oh right, she just agreed this afternoon. She really hope Nayeon unnie could join too, you know those two spend so much time together " Mina nods. 

" I completely agreed and I have empty most of months going forward " I nod. 

" thank you so much Mina~ " 

Becoming the current CEO after PDnim give me his position was not an easy feat. From an idol to CEO life,  a lot have really changed. 

" Mina, did you managed to contact Sana? " she shake her head. 

" seems that not just Nayeon unnie dissapeared but she too. A couple years back she call it quit too in Japan. No one have really know what shes up to " I nod. 

Honestly, I pity Sana the most. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter