Sana's Sacrifice

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunjin POV 

I slowly woke up from fainting after meeting with Twice Jihyo and Twice Mina, mom's members and friends. I rub both of my eyes...Im on the sofa...appa must have put me to sleep here then I heard laughing voices coming from the kitchen. I jump down from the sofa and make my way, tip toeing to the kitchen. I peak around the corner and what I saw brings smile to my face. 

Mom, full of smile conversing with aunty Jihyo and aunty Mina. Mom was not lying when she told me that aunty Jihyo is loud and have a big eyes meanwhile aunty Mina is just elegant, worthy of her nickname Black Swan. 

" oh Yunjin ah! " appa noticed me. 

" Yunjin~ come here join us " mom called me over. 

I slowly walk towards mom. 

" annyeonghaseyo Im Yunjin ibnida " I greeted both of them properly. 

" aigoo Yunjin~ you are so cute " aunty Jihyo says. 

" looks like unnie a whole lot especially the teeth " aunty Mina says. 

I just blushed at their comments. 

" t..thank you... " 

" Yunjin ah, since when did you become such a shy " mom commented and giggled. 

" ah so youre the little Yunjin~ " aunt Jihyo comes closer to me. 

" Ya Jihyo ya, youre going to scare her " mom says. 

" Nope, aunty Jihyo is not scary at all, In fact she looked kind " aunty Jihyo just looked touched. 

" Y/n you really is a good father " aunty Jihyo commented and appa laughed. 

" Ya! What about me?! " mom pouted and aunt Jihyo join appa laughing. 

They all started laughing and thats when...

ding dong~ 

Our house bell rang again. 

Nayeon POV 

Oh the bell rang again...I thought only Jihyo and Mina is in Korea well Jeong too but I dont think I expect anyone else...

" Ill go get it unnie " Jihyo gets up from her seat and went to the door. 

" Who is it? " Mina just shrugged. 

" Unnie... " I turn to the direction of the voice...its...

" Sana chan... " I got up from my seat and hugged her immediately. 

She is rocking a medium length hair up to her shoulders in black and shw wore very comfortable clothes, something that didnt really stand out. She was taken aback by my actions but eventually hug me back. I release the hug after awhile and tears already wetting my cheeks, both...both of our cheeks.

" oppa... " she turns to Y/n and he wasted no time and bring her in for a hug. 

" oppa... " that seems the only thing could come out from her. 

timeskip 

Sana POV 

After the whole reunion thing, I met with Nayeon eomma and appa, also her cute daughter, Yunjin shes so cute. 

Mina and Jihyo offered to bring Yunjin out along with her grandparents, leaving me,unnie and oppa to reconcile everything. We are a seated at the dining table looking at each other, I break the silence. 

" well this is awkward... " 

" yeah... " replied unnie. 

" well if you want to...I can " Y/n opp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter