POPpin Wedding

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n POV 

The warmth of the sun slowly washed upon my face as my eyes twitching trying my best not to be burned and blinded by the sunlight. I rolled to my right and...I feel a human sleeping right beside me. 

Yeah...thats right...I...I just got married yesterday...with Nayeon noona...yeah...I take a seat on the bed and obviously we didn't cuddle...or did we? 

She...she was crying last night...no we didn't do anything...I asked her whats up...but... 

flashback 

After the whole wedding thing by the beach thats being attended by our closed families, we both head back to our own hotel room as that both of our families insisted to. 

" No touching okay?! " she shouted to me. 

" Y-yeah... " Not gonna lie her solo debut hair looks really beautiful on her...

What am I sayying! Snap out of it Y/n... you're with Sana officially...talking about it...

" Hey...Imma be out for awhile...gotta call Sana " I grab my phone on the bed side table. 

She just nods and I walked out from the room, leaving her alone to do what she do and give her own space...I walked down to the hotel's restaurant and get myself a good plate of food. 

I check the time difference and look at the time...Sana must have fallen... 

Boy I Boy I know~ I know you got the feels~ 🎶

Nevermind she called me first...I immediately picked it up. 

" Oppa~ " the she is...my favourite shiba inu girl. 

" Yes my love~ " 

" Are you okay? " I nodded. 

" Yeah, its kinda hot here but overall meetings have gone well " 

" Ofcourse it is...its summer oppa~ silly you " 

" Yeah...anyways how are you? " 

" Im doing good...just... " she started to play with her fingers. 

" Just? " 

" I miss you~ " she pouted and that's so cute~ 

" Aish...you scared me but...I missed you too love~ " 

" Oppa...I was planning maybe...after this comeback promotion...knowing that everyone wants to start doing their own schedules... " 

" Yeah thats what I heard from everyone. Whats your plan love? " 

" Maybe...we can...settle down and get married~? " Get married...again? For me...

" S...sure why not. But love, I have not met your parents yet " 

" No worries oppa...maybe soon or later? " I nod. 

" Yeah...sure, Im actually scared because well you're an only child. Will your parents... " 

" Silly oppa, you're good with me so that won't be a problem right? " I nod. 

" Aight my love its getting late over there and I might need more rest. Gotta recce more places tomorrow " she nodded. 

" I love you my oppang~ " seriously this girl's cuteness will be the death of me. 

" *Giggle* I love you too my love " we both kissed the camera as we hung up. 

Better finish this up and head back to my room before my parents gets suspicious. I finished all of the food that I took and most of it are just pastries. I straighten myself and head back to my room. 

I tap the key card and I open the door slowly, checking the area just incase that Nayeon noona is...nevermind dirty mind go away. Being with Sana have definitely increased my testosterone. 

When I open the door, I can hear slight sobbing on the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter