Surprise For Surprise

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV 

We are preparing for the concert and I have my heart still with him and Yunjin. Aish Yunjin ah, why do you have to be so active...I guess she got it from me too. I was scrolling my phone looking at the pictures of me and Y/n...

" Unnie, youre worried is it? " I hummed in response. 

" Nabong, we all know Yunjin..there's nothing to be worried about " chime in Jeong. 

" Jeongyeon unnie is right. Yunjin is indeed and independent woman from the get go " said Chae. 

" Well actually, not her I am worried about... " I show them the pictures of me and Y/n. 

" Your silly husband " they all said in unison. 

" Ya! He's not silly...just..funny at times.. " they all laughed. 

" Thats definition of silly Nabong~ " Jeong teases me. 

I think my love for him have been getting deeper and deeper as we are married for a long time. Actually I am the only thats married right now so I dont expect them to understand. 

" No worries unnie, you can drag your silly husband for the world tour " 

" Jih, thats not the thing Im worried about... " 

" Then? " she looked at me weirdly but then realised what I meant. 

" Omo! Unnie, did you told him yet? " I shake my head. 

" Told him what Jihyo unnie? " all attentions back on me again. 

" Nayeon unnie, is expecting! " as Jihyo announced it. 

" Jinnjja!? " I nodded. 

Cheers and congratulations goes around and Sana actually come closer to me as she caresses my tummy. She looked at it with bittersweet expression. I never really get to say my piece, no matter how okay she is with me being with his ex boyfriend let alone marry and have a family with him, I still could feel that I am living what Sana once wanted.

" Sha... " I brought her back from her thoughts. 

" Ne? " 

" Sha Im..Im..Im so sorry. Deeply sorry, for.. " she stopped me as she shush me. 

" Its okay unnie, I have come to realisation that sometimes fate and destiny doesn't work the way we planned it. I still love Y/n but yeah..cant be loving someone else's husband am I right? " I nod and she break into light laughter. 

" But...I can still love him for being a good brother in law~ May you and him be happy forever unnie. You both have my blessings " tears started to build up in my eyes. 

I hugged her and she hugged me back. Slowly patting my back. I cant be where I am without thes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter