Chapter 47

Share You My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

December has arrived, and with it is the much colder weather. Donghae has been catching a cold on and off since November, and Hyukjae has been spending his time worrying about the love of his life. They didn’t even get to go to their planned short beach trip because it got postponed the first time due to Hyukjae’s schedule, and then when they were next available, the weather had gone very cold and Hyukjae did not want to risk Donghae getting sick even more. And despite Donghae scolding him for being an overbearing boyfriend, he knows that Donghae appreciates it and would do the same for him.

 

The thing is, Donghae is even clingier when he’s sick. Sometimes Hyukjae would come home from his schedule intending to change before going to Donghae’s but then he would find Donghae lying on his bed and snuggling on his pillows. Sometimes Donghae would call him in the middle of the day just to whine sweetly and ask for attention. And on the days that Hyukjae is out of the country for a few days for concerts, Donghae would spam his social media with melancholic posts. Hyukjae finds it adorable, and he would always send Donghae a selca or a sweet message to ease his loneliness. His bandmates and their managers endlessly, saying that he’s so whipped for Donghae, and he just proudly nods his head and smiles in agreement. 

 

Last week, he invited Donghae to their Singapore concert in the hopes that the warmer weather would do Donghae good, but Donghae refused, saying that he’s used up a lot of his leave already, and that he’d be using more of it soon, because two weeks from now on the 17th, SKYE will be having their concert in the Philippines. Donghae will also go with them, but Donghae would be staying there for two and a half weeks, until the 3rd of January. 

 

To everyone’s surprise, Hyukjae was at peace with this. He’s sad they wouldn’t be able to spend Christmas and New Year together, and he would definitely miss Donghae and would stick to him like glue in the days before the departure, but he’s looking forward to it because he’s planning to do some things while Donghae is away. Things that he’s been thinking of for the past months now, ever since they got together. 

 

Hyukjae recalled the times when he was holding himself back from feeling too much for Donghae. He remembered that he used to think of a candlelit dinner or a dinner by the river, just from Donghae telling him he should treat him to dinner next time. He also remembered that he used to think of things like preparing for bed together, sleeping together and waking up together, just because Donghae asked him to go home together. And now, he does all of those things with Donghae. He also remembers that when Donghae was willing to leave his car just so they could spend more time together during Leeteuk and Heechul’s party, he thought that Donghae would be the perfect lover. And now, he can confidently say that he was right. Donghae is the perfect lover for him. Donghae gives him all the attention and love that he wants, but also gives him space when he needs it. 

 

Remembering all those, and all the pining he kept inside, as well as all the things that Donghae brought to his life, he knows that now that he has Donghae, he would be incredibly stupid to let that man go. Besides, he cannot even imagine life without Donghae anymore. And so he knows that the decision he’s made is the right one. 

 

With a smile as he looked at Donghae’s sleeping figure on his bed, he double checked his calendar to confirm the meetings that he set two weeks from now, after he comes back to Seoul from their concert. 




 

***



 

Two weeks later, Kyuhyun was scolding them for having walked in on an intimate moment. In Hyukjae’s defense, he really thought Kyuhyun would be back late at night, so he did not even think twice about letting Donghae continue when said boyfriend kneeled in front of him in the dorm’s living room. 

 

I mean, how can I even hold back if Donghae was looking up at me innocently yet seductively as he opened my pants???

 

To add to that fact, Hyukjae and Donghae have been sticking to each other basically 24/7 for the past few days except when they’re working, knowing that in three days, they’d be apart for two and a half weeks. Hyukjae has even been hanging out at Donghae’s office when he does not have a schedule, and Donghae has only been going to the gym or out with his friends if Hyukjae has a schedule. 

 

“Seriously, I know you guys are kind of desperate for each other right now. But can you keep it in the bedroom?? Regardless if you think I’ll be here or not, this is a public space, Hyukjae. I want to remind you that you share this place with me.”

 

Hyukjae looked down, ashamed. Of course Kyuhyun was right.

 

Suddenly, Hyukjae heard a sniffle beside him. Looking at his boyfriend, he was surprised to see Donghae softly crying. Alarmed, he immediately put his arm around Donghae for comfort. He was about to glare at Kyuhyun for making Donghae cry when Donghae spoke up.

 

“I’m really sorry, Kyu. Because Hyukjae is staying with you and Ryeowook is staying with me, we really don’t have our private space apart from our bedrooms, and sometimes it’s just not enough especially for times like these that we want to make the most of our time together.”  Another sniffle, and he continued in a broken voice, “If not for our situation, I’d gladly buy a new apartment for us two. I really really want to. But I know Hyukjae won’t approve of it because it’s impractical to have an apartment together if in a year I’m not gonna be there a lot. And I’m afraid he’ll just feel even more sad if he’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter