PLAN GIRLS

Fate (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl seemed to be waiting for the arrival of her best friend. While playing with her feet, the girl kept looking towards the entrance of the cinema area, where they agreed to meet. Xiaoting is waiting for Yurina, her best friend. 'friend, just friend' thought Xiaoting.

Soon Yurina appeared with her friendly smile, the smile that Xiaoting liked so much, the smile that made Xiaoting fall in love. Well, Xiaoting loved Yurina for a long time. Since the two of them met at the Korea National University of arts, they both took the same major, artistic dance.

Xiaoting can only keep her feelings to herself, she is not sure about her best friend's feelings. She didn't want to be disappointed, Xiaoting didn't want to lose Yurina.

"Hey!! Have you been waiting long?” said Yurina

"Not really, I just came, come on, I've already taken the ticket, the movie will start in a few minutes." Xiaoting replied with a smile. Yurina just nodded, also with a smile.

In the cinema, Yurina was so focused on watching the movie, in contrast to the girl next to her who focused on Yurina's face. Not long since the movie was playing, Yurina's cell phone suddenly vibrated, Yurina then read the chat she received, her face immediately changed, the smile that always radiated seemed to fade instantly.

"What is it?" Xiaoting asked,  confused by the look on Yurina's face.

"I have to go home" Yurina replied.

"But the movie isn't finished yet Rina..."

"I'm sorry, I forgot that i have another appointment, you continue watching it, I'm leaving now..." Without waiting for Xiaoting's answer, Yurina got up from her seat and left Xiaoting alone.

Xiaoting froze,  What's wrong with Yurina? Her friend had never been like this before. Who contacted her? Is that her girlfriend? But Yurina never told her she had a girlfriend, did she keep it a secret from her? Did she know Xiaoting's feelings for her that caused her not to tell her? Was Xiaoting too obvious about her feelings? Xiaoting's mind was running wild.

“Xiaoting… xiaoting….” someone whispered as if to wake Xiaoting from her daydream. Xiaoting turned to the direction of the voice and was surprised to see a girl she had only known a few days ago.

"Yujin Eonnie..." Xiaoting whispered back

"Is the seat next to you empty?" Yujin asked still whispering. Xiaoting nodded her head. Without hesitation Yujin moved to the seat that was previously occupied by Yurina.

"Where's Yurina?" Yujin asked in a super low voice "I only realized there were two of you when Yurina stood away"

"She has an urgent business, so I'm alone now" Xiaoting replied in a sad tone.

"Well now you're not alone anymore, I'm with you, I'm used to watching alone like this, but if there were friends like this it would be better" said Yujin with a smile, and for some reason Xiaoting smiled seeing her new friend's smile.

They continued to watch the movie until it was finished.

**

Now Yujin and Xiaoting are in a cafe near the cinema.

"The movie is fun too, but it's too predictable" Yujin started the conversation

"Maybe because it ended with a happy ending, do you really dislike movies that end with a happy ending?" Xiaoting asked.

"It's not like that, who doesn't like happy endings, but endings like that are always predictable, and actually I don't really like watching romance, I'm just bored at home that's why I'm curious to watch movie that are popular nowadays, not too bad actually, at least I get to meet you” Yujin explained

Xiaoting smiled hearing that. "At least I made someone happy." Yujin laughed at that.

"Ahh Xiaoting, you know what, during your performance on stage yesterday, for some reason my attention was always on you, it seems you have a charm that makes people only focus on you, right?" Yujin honestly told her how she felt at that time, not knowing why she felt compelled to tell Xiaoting this, maybe this could erase the strange feelings she's been feeling these past few days. Xiaoting who heard it blushed, not once or twice did she hear people praise her, but still it made her blush, especially when the words came from a girl as beautiful as Yujin.

" I can't deny it, it's really hard to ignore Shen Xiaoting's charms" Yujin immediately burst out laughing at Xiaoting's answer. 'pleasant personality' Yujin thought.

"By the way, do you like watching alone? I can't imagine coming to the cinema by myself.” Xiaoting asked curiously.

"I don't really have many friends, Ting. And my time runs out for lectures and extra lessons after that, so if there is time like this, without thinking I will go alone, whether it's to watch a movie or just eat at a restaurant, but sometimes if Shiro can she will accompany me, you could say now she's my only friend." Yujin replied casually. Xiaoting was surprised to hear that, because in her mind Yujin is an easy going person who usually has a large circle of friends.

"You don't believe it do you?" Yujin continued to ask, seeing Xiaoting's shocked reaction.

"Honestly, I can't believe it eonnie, eonnie is very friendly and easy going, surely many want to be friends with you" Xiaoting expressed the reason for her surprise.

"Hmm, you know that from middle school to high school I have to be away from my family? my parents want all their children to study abroad, only after finishing high school, we were able to return to Seoul to continue studying here and are obliged to go to SNU, so that their children are close to them, so that while we are in college they can immediately give additional lessons, "you have to be ready to work when you graduate. and be the best of all those students, help the company become bigger” “ Yujin imitated Her father, “Let's say I had a bad experience when i studied in the US, which made me skeptical about meeting new people or making new friends.”

Xiaoting gave a sympathetic smile towards Yujin.

"But it's so weird, how come I can tell you all this huh? Even though you are a new friend too?” Yujin smiled at her own words. Xiaoting smiled too, “What did I say earlier? No one can deny Shen Xiaoting's charm.” Xiaoting smiled amused at her own words, Yujin burst out laughing again.

“Yes, you are the best Shen Xiaoting!!!” Yujin said still laughing.

“Oh Xiaoting, I heard from Mashiro, you study artistic dance, right? That is cool! You know, since watching your performance last Saturday, I started to open YouTube to watch some dance performance, for some reason I was very happy watching it all and I thought the dancers were so cool! They seem to be able to transfer their energy to the audience, I envy them, also towards you, I wish I had that, to have something that can transfer what is our passion and turn it into happiness for others,” Yujin explained enthusiastically.

Of course everything Yujin said made Xiaoting touched. Many people underestimate her major, but the girl in front of her with sparkling eyes looks proud of the major that is her dream.

"Thank you eonnie for the appreciation, that's the best thing I've ever heard about my dream" for some reason Xiaoting's eyes filled with tears.

"Hey, why do you look like you're about to cry?" Yujin was confused as to why her new friend looked like she was about to cry when she complimented her.

"It's okay eonnie, I just remember my parents in Shanghai, at first they didn't agree with my choice, especially after I tell them that I had to fly to Korea, but gradually they agreed, especially since they always knew that from a young age I had a dream of becoming the best dancer in the world. ” Xiaoting then laughed.

"Why are you laughing? Shen Xiaoting, you will become the best dancer in the world!” Yujin said it as if she was making a vow on the podium. Xiaoting laughed again, “Yes Eonnie, Shen Xiaoting will become the best dancer in the world!!” Xiaoting pledged, after that they both laughed.

They continued to chat, until it was getting late. Until then a waiter approached them and informed them that the cafe would be closing soon. They were shocked and realized they had been chatting for more than 3 hours.

“Xiaoting, what are you going home with?” Ask yujin

“Looks like there's still a subway schedule, maybe I'll…”

"No.." Yujin interrupted, "You come with me, I brought a car, I will be very worried if you go home alone" said Yujin in an uncompromising tone. Hearing that Xiaoting immediately nodded, "Okay eonnie, thanks in advance". Xiaoting replied with a smile which Yujin returned.

While in Yujin's car, they didn't stop chatting, from their conversation, they knew they had 180 degree different personalities and preferences but somehow they were like puzzle pieces that complemented each other.

They didn't realize they were already in front of Xiaoting's apartment.

“Your cousin must be sleeping, right?” Yujin asked, based on the long chat earlier at the cafe, Yujin knew that Xiaoti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter