Epilogue

Fate (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since noon she has been sitting at the desk that Xiaoting specially made for her. Yujin, who now lives with Xiaoting in her apartment, has returned to work at her family’s company. A month ago, their Appa decided to retire and hand the company over to his children. Of course this made Yujin even busier.

She was still focus with her work when suddenly someone put a glass of milk on the table. Yujin didn't have to look back to know who put it.

"Thanks darling." She said still looking at her laptop.

She then felt her lover's lips land on her cheek.

"It's late, let's sleep, just continue the work tomorrow. ' said Xiaoting.

Yujin then turned her body to face her lover, she then gave the sweetest smile to the girl in front of her.

"Are you home? How about the meeting?” Yujin asked.

"They want me to come back quickly, apparently the petition to boycott me is not being heard because it seems like there are still many who actually support me." Xiaoting replied.

"Thank God.." Yujin replied relieved. "When will you be back?" she asked again.

"Soon, my body is already stiff from not being moved for long."

Yujin then held Xiaoting's face with one hand.

"I'm happy, hopefully everything goes well." She said.

Xiaoting then nodded. Then she kissed her fiancé's forehead.

“Can't do this without you.” she said.

"It seems fate is on our side. You know, earlier Tiffany Eonnie called, she gave the news that Taeyeon Eonnie got an offer to record in the US .. " Yujin said.

"Is that true? She deserves it, She has a great voice, a lot of people are definitely looking forward to her comeback .” Xiaoting replied.

“Sometimes I think that all of this is too good to be true. ' Yujin said again.

“there is no such thing as 'too good to be true', We call it fate.” Xiaoting replied.

"You're right." Yujin answered briefly.

"Let's rest." Invite Xiaoting again.

"later, I just need to review this report one more time." Yujin replied while pointing at her laptop. "You go to sleep first."

Xiaoting then took a chair that was nearby, she then placed the chair next to Yujin's chair and then sat next to her.

"I will accompany you. It's useless I can't sleep without you." Said Xiaoting who then rested her head on Yujin's shoulder.

Yujin just smiled at her fiancé's words.

Then she turned her attention back to her laptop. After a while she felt her shoulders getting heavier, she turned to her side, her beautiful girlfriend was already asleep on her shoulder.

She could only shake her head.

"Stubborn." She said. She then continued her work, typing slowly so as not to wake the girl she loved.

***

“I think this color will be suitable as a background, I think I will choose this color. '' Yujin said to the woman in front of her.

"You are very clever in choosing." Said the woman who was appointed by Yujin as the wedding organizer. Yujin smiled at that.

"Which flower would you prefer, Yujin-sii?" asked the woman.

"Sunflowers." Yujin replied. "I read that flowers are one of the symbols that are suitable for marriage, meaning adoration, loyalty, longevity." Said Yujin again.

“Ahh what a brilliant idea, would go well with the chosen background color.” The woman named Heesun answered.

"One more." Yujin said. “Lavender!” she said.

"Purity, Serenity, Grace." Reply Heesun

"Precisely!" Yujin said.

"Any reason to choose lavender?" Asked Heesun again.

"Reminds me of my fiancé .." Yujin replied, she then imagined Xiaoting's beautiful face. "Although I don't know if combining the 2 flowers would suit the wedding theme?"

"Don't worry, leave everything to me." Hesun said again.

Yujin smiled hearing that, she hoped her marriage would run smoothly. Then she remembered her fiancé. Xiaoting hasn't replied to her messages this afternoon, and she hasn't even picked up the phone, it seems that her girlfriend is really busy.

Actually Yujin is a little annoyed with Xiaoting lately, Xiaoting seems less enthusiastic about their wedding preparations, every time she is asked what she wants for their wedding day, she always hands it to Yujin. Even though Yujin wanted Xiaoting to be involved in preparing for this historic day for them.

"Yujin-ssi" Heesun's voice woke her from her daydream.

"Isn't that your fiancé? ' she said, pointing to the cafe door. Yujin immediately turned around.

Xiaoting with her trademark smile was walking towards them.

Arriving at their table, she shamelessly kissed her fiancé's forehead and sat down next to her.

"How come you're already here?" Yujin asked surprised.

“My phone is dead, I forgot to bring my charger. That's why I immediately came here and prayed you were still here." Xiaoting explained. " let's continue the discussion " She asked.

Heesun immediately explained what she had discussed with Yujin.

They also discussed what to prepare for their big day. It didn't feel like the night was getting late when Heesun said goodbye to go home.

"Anyway I make sure that day you will be the happiest couple." She said before leaving the two lovebirds.

Yujin then leaned her body on the chair, she then took a deep breath.

"What's wrong, why are you sighing?" Xiaoting asked.

"I feel guilty, before you got here, I kind of thought negatively about you." Yujin replied.

"Oh really?" Xiaoting asked.

Yujin nodded. "Earlier I thought that you were not enthusiastic about our wedding, because you were rarely involved when I took care of our wedding preparations." Yujin said.

"Ahh.. is that so?" Xiaoting replied, she then grabbed her fiancé's hand.

“ how could I not be enthusiastic if I was the one who proposed to you?” Xiaoting replied.

"You might change your mind." Yujin replied.

“Yujin, Seriously?”

"Yeah, yeah sorry.. I'm insecure again." Yujin replied.

"It's ok, I'm glad you at least want to be honest and tell me what's on your mind." Xiaoting replied.

"Then I want to ask your opinion, since yesterday everything was always up to me, now I want to hear from you." Yujin said. "What do you want our wedding to be like?" she asked again.

"Hmm.. I actually want a wedding like Tiffany Eonnie and Taeyeon eonnie, a wedding on the beach, but since the idea has been taken by them, I don't mind where our party is going." The answer.

"Why didn't you tell me? Knowing that I wouldn't have booked a place just yet." Yujin replied.

“Garden party is not bad.” Xiaoting replied.

"Cliche huh?" Yujin asked again.

"There's nothing cliché, what matters is the person next to me later." Xiaoting replied. "And honey, please don't think I'm unenthusiastic about our wedding, you just don't know I left a mark on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter