Strong Girl

Fate (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A rare moment in the Choi family, all family members gathered at the dining table, including the youngest Yeseo who just landed last night. Summer vacation came, Yeseo on the orders of her parents returned to Korea and will spend her summer vacation there.

Unlike other families in general, the atmosphere of this family dinner was awkward. Only the sound of spoons and forks could be heard, indeed Mr. Choi has always made a rule not to talk while eating, when they finished eating they were only allowed to talk, the things they talked about were not far from their work or academic problems.

"Ehm .." Mr. Choi put down his spoon and fork, indicating he had finished eating.

"Tiffany..." Call Mr. Choi, well as has become a tradition, Mr.Choi will ask about her daughter one by one starting from the oldest.

"Yes Appa .." Tiffany replied in a respectful tone.

“Are the preparations for the opening of new stores going well?” Ask Mr Choi

"Yes Appa, if there are no problems, we will inaugurate all new stores next month." Obviously Tiffany.

“Good job, I know I can trust you. Umm,, Tiffany, Yesterday Appa met Siwon's father, he invited us to dinner this weekend, clear your schedule, and choose the best clothes .” As usual, Mr.Choi without asking Tiffany's opinion just decided everything for her. Yujin tried to read her eldest sister's expression, but Tiffany had a straight face, expressionless, it was hard for Yujin to read what was on her sister's mind now.

"Okay Appa" Tiffany answered briefly.

“Sunmi…” It was Yujin's second sister's turn.

"Yes Appa" replied Sunmi

"I think you should change some of your team in Milan, some of them are not good enough to work, just fire them" instructed Mr. Choi

“Appa, may I evaluate them in one month? I promise, if there is no progress, I will fire them myself," said Sunmi

"2 weeks, if in 2 weeks they don't make any progress, fire!" Said Mr Choi, final.

"Okay Appa" replied Sunmi, this time Yujin could read what her second sister was thinking, her sister seemed annoyed and tried to hold back.

"Ahh yesterday appa met Junho, your boyfriend is really amazing, don't mess around, don't lose a man like Junho" Yujin looked back at Sunmi's expression, her sister clenched her hands slightly, as if holding back her emotions. Yujin understands her sister's feelings, her Appa seems to love her boyfriend more than her own daughter. Fortunately Sunmi Eonnie also loves Junho oppa very much, it's just that his father's attitude is sometimes too overprotective of a relationship that should be their business alone.

“Yujin…” here we are, thought Yujin.

"There are no comments about your academics, the rector of your campus has immediately reported your grades, Good Job, keep it up, don't let any of your grades drop." said Mr. Choi while looking at Yujin's eyes.

“Ok appa”

"Appa heard that you just rejected Taejo, Appa is happy, even though her parents are rich but still far from us, what will my colleagues say if my daughter is dating a boy who is far below our level. Just be patient, when the time comes, Appa will choose the best man for my precious daughter," Her father said proudly.

Yujin prayed in her heart that time would never come. Yujin still hopes that she can marry the person she really loves. Suddenly Xiaoting's face flashed through her mind. 'Oh my gosh Yujin, what are you thinking, remember that spell, Appa, Eomma, Xiaorina…Appa, Eomma, Xiaorina ..' Yujin was again lost in her daydream.

"Appa..." Her thoughts were interrupted by the voice of her sister, Yeseo. Yujin was suddenly surprised, they don't usually call ther father first before he calls them, especially Yeseo who is known to be the most obedient among them.

"Yes darling?" Fortunately, their Appa's mood is good.

"I don't want to go back to London," Yeseo said, which obviously startled everyone at the dinner table.

"What do you mean Yeseo?" Now their Eomma joined the conversation.

“Is your pocket money not enough? Is your apartment not spacious enough? Tell eomma!” Mrs. Choi looked emotional.

"It's not that eomma, but I really can't stand the life there, it's like I'm not welcome there, my friends are bullying me!" It was clear that Yeseo was unable to hold back her tears. Yujin was really surprised by her sister's confession. Why did Yeseo never tell her. Or Yujin who has been less sensitive all this time, Yujin feels very sad, as the closest sister to Yeseo she feels like a failure. Unknowingly, Yujin's tears fell.

"Nonsense!" suddenly their Appa's loud voice echoed.

“Yeseo, that means you haven't tried your best! You have to try again and keep trying to be accepted. I don't want to hear bull like that again. Tiffany, Sunmi, Yujin please advise your sister. Appa doesn't want to know, after summer break, Yeseo has to go back to her school in London" Mr.Choi stood up from his chair "Yeobo, come on, we have to go to the airport soon, there are many more things that more important than taking care of this crybaby.”

The atmosphere became quiet after their parents left. Only the sound of Yeseo's sobs can be heard.

"Yeseo .." Tiffany called her youngest sister gently. “Is all that true? Were you really bullied at school?” Tiffany asked carefully, Yeseo could only nod and her cries got even louder.

“Oh My God Yeseo, why don't you tell me?? I'm sorry" Sunmi immediately hugged Yeseo, Sunmi burst into tears. "Why didn't you tell me that you were suffering there, honey," added Sunmi, sobbing.

"I don't want to add eonnie’s worries, I know you are the same as me, I think one day I can get through it, you all can, why can't I, but apparently I can't Eonnie, I feel like a failure eonnie .." Yeseo explained the reason with tears running down her cheeks.

"Oh baby ..." Tiffany also hugged Yeseo.

Seeing it all, Yujin couldn't help but stare. Of all Yeseo’s Eonnie, Yujin should be the one who is the most sensitive to her youngest sister's condition. Almost every night they call each other, talk to each other, even though Yeseo doesn't tell the truth, Yujin should be able to read her sister's tone of voice. If Yujin could be more sensitive, maybe her sister wouldn't suffer this much. Tiffany and Sunmi are already very busy with company matters, Yujin should be the one who pays more attention to her youngest sister. Yujin couldn't stop blaming herself.

Yujin approached Yeseo, and hugged Yeseo too. 'I'm sorry, Yeseo..' Yujin whispered.

 

***

Xiaoting is engrossed in her dancing for the content she will upload on her tik tok application. Well Xiaoting is one of the most popular Tik Tok content creators, not only in her home country, China,She has a lot of subscribers from Korea and Japan and even other Asian countries.

"Tinggggg ..." Yaning's loud voice suddenly startled Xiaoting.

"Jesus Yenny, can you turn down the volume?" Xiaoting protested.

"Hahaha, sorry, sorry, I just miss my cousin" Yaning immediately ran to hug Xiaoting.

"Hmm.. you are very comfortable at your boyfriend's house, how many children have you made?" Xiaoting joked.

"Wow, don’t talk carelessly  Ting, don't be jealous..." Yaning teased, suddenly Yaning glanced mischievously at Xiaoting. "You don't want to have children too with your Japanese lover?" Xiaoting who was shocked by her cousin's words spontaneously hit the back of her head. "Awww it hurts, you're so brutal Ting" Yaning protested while pouting her lips.

"Fuhh, it's your own fault that your mouth is not guarded, firstly she is not my lover, secondly don't about her." Xiaoting said half angry.

"Wow, Xiaoting's super protectiveness is in the house..." Yaning cousin again, Xiaoting was ready to hit Yaning, but fortunately this time Yaning was faster to block Xiaoting's attack.

“Wow, calm down sis,, I'm sorry, okay… crazy, if only your fans knew how brutal their Xiaoting 'Goddess' is…” apparently Yaning still hasn't given up on teasing her cousin. But this time Xiaoting was tired to fight with Fu Yaning's mischievous attitude.

"Whatever you say," Xiaoting replied resignedly.

"But seriously, how long are you going to wait? Didn't you tell me that Yurina was the same as you, I mean her orientation, and based on my observations, I'm sure she also has the same feelings as you, Ting” Finally Yaning changed the frequency to serious mode.

"I don't know Yen, I'm afraid that if I go forward it will ruin everything we have so far, our friendship, but I did think about expressing my feelings because for some reason I think Yurina has the same feelings as me, but lately she's been weird, and she don't want to tell me what her problem..” Xiaoting took a deep breath. "I'm not sure anymore, maybe I'm the only one who has this feelings."

Yaning didn't say anything else, she could only pat her cousin's shoulder, sympathizing with her.

Now They were busy with their respective cellphones, Xiaoting started editing the video that she had made before suddenly a notification appeared on her cellphone.

 

 

Xiaoting!!!!

Xiaoting's smile immediately broke when she saw the name that appeared on the screen of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter