Move or No

Fate (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeseo," Yeseo looked for the source of the voice that called her.

"Eonnie... what are you doing there?" Yeseo is confused to see Yujin peeking in her bedroom window.

"Please open it first..." Yeseo quickly opened the window of her room. Yujin directly entered Yeseo's room through the window. "How did eonnie get here, don't tell me eonnie... eonnie climbs?" Yeseo asked in disbelief.

"Hehe, I haven't done this in a long time..." Yujin replied with a chuckle.

"Appa was looking for me this morning, wasn't he? Does he realize I didn't come home yesterday?” Yujin asked.

"You're lucky eonnie, Appa and Eomma had breakfast in their room, and it seems they haven't come out yet. Where were you anyway?" Yeseo asked curiously.

"Before I answer, I'll borrow your clothes first, so Appa and Eomma don't suspect anything." Yeseo immediately looked for her loose clothes that could fit her sister's body.

After changing her clothes, Yujin immediately lay down on Yeseo's bed. "eonnie, you haven't answered me yet"

"I'm staying at my friend's house, she's having a problem and needs a friend."

" seeing the way you act you look like you have a boyfriend..." Yeseo sister.

"What boyfriend? Your Eonnie is still single and happy…” Yujin replied. Yeseo just smiled hearing that.

"Yesoo.."

"Hmmm,"

"I'm sorry.."

I already told you, it's not eonnie's fault.I don't want to talk about that anymore"

" do you still not want to go to london?"

"If I had a choice eonnie, I wouldn't want to go back to that place again."

"Eonnie will find a way to make Appa change his mind, anyway, eonnie promises Yeseo, eonnie will find a way." Yujin said with determination. Yeseo smiled seeing her sister's determination. "Thank you eonnie, whatever happens, if I really have to go back there, I promise I'll be fine" replied Yeseo, Yujin who was sad about her sister's resigned attitude could only embrace her sister lovingly.

***

“1,2,3…”

"It's not like that, eonnie, try to imitate my moves, 1,2,3... that's so good, eonnie, ok, try again eonnie!"

It had been almost 2 hours for Yujin to train with Xiaoting. Xiaoting was surprised by Yujin's flexible and sharp movements. And maybe because of her intelligent brain, Yujin was quick to memorize everymovements.

“Xiaoting Songsaenim!! Can we rest first, it looks like my heart is about to burst” Yujin said breathlessly.

"Okay eonnie, let's rest first." Xiaoting went to the kitchen to get a drink.

It's been almost a month since Yujin has private practice with Xiaoting at her apartment. Usually it's done after they practice with the other members or when Yujin comes home from her extra lessons. They do it every day, including Saturday and Sunday. Yujin is determined to catch up with her friends in GIRLS PLAN, she is determined to help them win the competition.

" Eonnie, drink first."

"Thank you, ting" Yujin immediately gulped down the glass of water until it was finished. "What a relief..." Yujin said.

Xiaoting watched her friend. For some reason, every time she saw Yujin sweating after dancing, something inside her reacted strangely. However, Xiaoting tried not to think about that just yet. The focus now is on winning the competition.

"Eonnie, I suspected in your previous life, you ware a dancer too. Only 1 month of intense training, eonnie seems to have been able to beat me." Praise Xiaoting.

"Don't make fun of me, I'm still a long way from your level, but I have to admit at least I can follow your moves and I promise I won't embarrass you." Yujin replied confidently. "It's still 1 month until the competition, I think at that time, at least I can be one level different from you guys, hehe" Yujin added with a laugh.

"If the teacher is Shen Xiaoting, it's an easy thing eonnie." Xiaoting replied. Yujin smiled hearing that. Yujin was happy that Xiaoting was slowly getting back to normal and could be cheerful again, she didn't know if Xiaoting had completely forgotten about Yurina or not. But at least Xiaoting and Yurina's relationship is not as awkward as it was in the beginning, even though they are not like before, at least they can chat normally, and Xiaoting doesn't show any more sadness when she sees Viviane picking up Yurina after training.

“What do you think, Yujinnie?” Xiaoting asked.

"Yujinnie?"

"Yeah, it's short word for Yujin eonnie, isn't it cute?" Xiaoting replied.

"That's fine, it suits my cute face." Yujin replied while letting out her aegyo..

"Uwhhh.. please no, eonnie."

"ha ha ha…"

"eonnie, how about we take a break from practice tomorrow?"

"Oh, you have an event or an appointment with someone?" Yujin asked, hiding her disappointment, because even though she was tired she really enjoyed her practice time with Xiaoting.

"Yes, I want to make an appointment with an eonnie in front of me, tomorrow is a premiere of  my favorite movie, will you accompany me, Eonnie?" asked Xiaoting without further ado.

"Ahh, can I refuse?" Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter