Letting go

Fate (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was a really tiring day for Yujin, after college she had to go to Choi enterprise for additional lessons and this time her Appa was the tutor. Yujin kept looking at the clock because this afternoon she had to meet her PLAN GIRLS friends for an initial meeting.

“Why do you look restless, Yujin?” asked Mr. Choi

"Ahh no Appa, I'm just hungry" Yujin replied lying.

"It's only 4 o'clock and you're already hungry? Hahaha…” replied Mr. Choi while laughing. "Okay, I think today is enough, you can go home. But remember Yujin this is your last year at university, you have to be more serious and study hard, none of your grades should drop. after this you will directly help Appa here. Appa is in the process of establishing a new subsidiary company, and Appa wants you to handle it, so Yujin, get ready!” Her father is so fiery when he says it, unlike Yujin whose face is pale because of the pressure that her father is giving.

"Okay Appa " Yujin then got up from her seat and left her father's office.

***

"This is my friend Dayeon," said Hikaru when she arrived at the cafe where they promised to meet. The six girls in the cafe shook hands with Dayeon one by one. After that they chatted lightly with their new friend.

"That means we just have to wait for Yujin eonnie huh?" Young Eun asked.

"Eonnie seems to be still on the road, she was restrained by her extra class teacher earlier" Mashiro replied.

"I think I'd be crazy if I were Yujin, tired of studying but still have to go to extra lessons" Cai Bing commented.

"Even in college you often skip class, Bing" Xiaoting teased, making the other friends laugh.

"It's like you never skip class .." Cai Bing replied while laughing.

"Wow, what a cheerful atmosphere..." Said someone who had just arrived. Yujin greeted everyone with her trademark smile. Once again with a cheerful face without showing her tiredness.

Xiaoting who saw Yujin coming immediately pulled the chair next to her for Yujin to sit, Yujin who saw her immediately sat next to Xiaoting. "Thank you" Yujin said, smiling at Xiaoting.

Yujin then looked around and then noticed Yurina's sitting position which was far from Xiaoting. It wasn't what it used to be, and Yujin knew what the reason was. Only then did she realize that there was a new face among the gang of these great dancers.

'Eonnie, I am Dayeon' said the new face. Yujin returned Dayeon's outstretched hand and immediately smiled friendly, "Yujin," replied Yujin kindly.

“Okay, since the nine of us have gathered, let's discuss our strategy…” Xiaoting who was the leader of PLAN GIRLS started the discussion. "Let's start with the important part, do you guys have any suggestions for the song we will use?" Xiaoting continued.

"I guess because it's a very important competition we can't use songs that others usually perform" May suggested.

"That's right, KPOP songs from Girlgroups or Boygroups seem to be too predictable..." added Cai Bing.

“FATE…” All eyes were on the girl who said that.

Yujin, who felt that everyone's attention was on her, suddenly became nervous. "Ahh, forget it, I was just muttering, and I thought it was a crazy idea." The others were still waiting for Yujin to continue the idea in her head. “Mmm, okay, I heard you guys that we need an unusual song to perform, for some reason I thought it wasn't very often that people dance to ballads…” Yujin was silent again, unsure of her idea. "Ahh, forget it, forget it... it's really crazy" Yujin continued.

“Eonnieee, that's a BRILLIANT idea!!” Xiaoting replied enthusiastically.

“Eonnie, we are the best of the best, we can transform that ballad into a beautiful and spectacular movement!! How about it guys?” Xiaoting asked her other friends.

"ahh that didn't occur to me, I think we can try and start thinking about the moves." replied May. "What about the others?" May asked her other firends. Surprisingly for yujin, everyone agreed.

'Ok, then how about me? Can I, who is still an amateur, do it?' Yujin thought to herself, without realizing she was biting her lower teeth, this became her habit when she felt anxious or worried. Yujin then felt someone holding her hand under the table, Yujin looked to her right, Xiaoting smiled gently at Yujin "I will teach you eonnie, don't worry" Xiaoting said in a whisper so only Yujin could hear it. Yujin smiled gratefully, she then determined to do her best, not wanting to disappoint her friends.

Then the discussion continued, they discussed everything related to their appearance later, the movements to the costumes they would wear and not forget to set a training schedule that all members can follow. For some reason Yujin seems to have found her place, these new friends that she just met really made Yujin feel comfortable and the discussion about their performance plans made Yujin very excited, who would have thought that Yujin would be interested in dance. Yujin can only pray that the incident when she was in the US will not happen again.

"I'm going to the toilet first, okay?" In the middle of discussion, Xiaoting ask permission to go to the toilet. After Xiaoting left, Yurina soon stood up as if to follow Xiaoting. Several minutes had passed but Xiaoting and Yurina had not returned. 'Maybe they were discussing yesterday's event' thought Yujin. 'What will Xiaoting do?' Yujin was curious about all that, but she knew it wasn't her place, it was the business of the two of them, and only the two of them could sort it out.

***

After finishing with her business in the toilet, Xiaoting came out of the toilet cubicle to wash her hands. Xiaoting was so focused on washing her hands that she didn't notice Yurina standing behind her.

“Gosh, you startled me..” Xiaotiing screamed at Yurina's sudden presence.

"You seem to be avoiding me huh?" Yurina asked, "Since earlier you seemed to not want to look into my eyes, deliberately sitting far from me, what did I do wrong, Ting?"

"Nothing's wrong Yurina, maybe it's just your feelings, let's go out, the others are waiting for us" Xiaoting tried to dodge but Yurina stopped Xiaoting, she pulled Xiaoting's hand. Xiaoting was trapped between the toilet cubicle door and Yurina's body. Her heart was beating fast because the two of them were so close. Time seemed to stop for Xiaoting, and it was as if her body was paralyzed as Yurina's face drew closer. Finally their lips touched each other. After 2 years, Xiaoting could finally feel Yurina's lips, Yurina then moved her lips forcing Xiaoting to follow her. Finally the two kissed each other, the atmosphere was getting hotter when Yurina brought her lips to Xiaoting's neck, but Xiaoting immediately gasped, she remembered what happened yesterday when she saw Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter