I Love You

Fate (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soft and warm, that was how Xiaoting felt when her lips met with the lips of the girl whose beautiful face had always haunted her these days. Her brain seemed to freeze when Yujin started to bring her face closer, even when their lips met, Xiaoting was stay still. When Yujin started to move her lips as if asking for a response from her, her brain seemed to get a signal to work. Xiaoting immediately returned Yujin's kiss. They kissed each other back, venting their longing for each other. Yujin's hands then wrapped around Xiaoting's neck, she deepened the kiss, not realizing that their tongues were starting to play with each other.

Somehow, they arrived at Xiaoting's sofa. Yujin continued to shower Xiaoting with kisses, Xiaoting who didn't want to lose swapped their positions so that she was now on top, didn't want to waste time she kissed Yujin's lips again, venting her longing and pent-up feelings. Her kiss was getting down, she kissed Yujin's chin and then moved to her neck.

“Xiaoting we need to talk…” Yujin said breathlessly. But her words were ignored by Xiaoting who was still focused on her neck. Yujin put her hand on Xiaoting's shoulder and pushed her slowly. This made Xiaoting realize that she lifted her head to look at Yujin embarrassed.

"We have to talk first, Ting.." Yujin said smiling as she Xiaoting's cheek. Xiaoting nodded in agreement.

While tidying their clothes, they sat side by side on the sofa.

The two of them fell into silence, unsure who to start the conversation first.

"What was that?" Xiaoting decided to start the conversation, she couldn't wait to hear Yujin's explanation, she had high hopes, she didn't want to be disappointed.

"What do you think?" Yujin replied teasing Xiaoting. Xiaoting just pouted at Yujin's answer. Looking at Xiaoting's sullen face, Yujin grabbed Xiaoting's hand.

“Xiaoting, don't know what about you, but for the past few days, I can't stop thinking about you. Every night it's really hard to sleep because again your face keeps haunting me, for God's sake I've tried to fight it, but it never worked, Ting. I feel the more I fight it the more it hurts my heart. I'm sorry, Ting, having to say all this…” Yujin then lowered her head, she was afraid that this confession would be a burden to Xiaoting.

Xiaoting lifted Yujin's chin, their eyes met.

"Yujinnie, I love you..."

"Whattt?" Yujin replied in shock. Her expression showed disbelief.

"How come that's the response?" Xiaoting said with a smile. "Eonnie, I feel the same way, everything you just said is what I feel too, I almost went crazy for thinking that you didn't feel the same. Eonnie, do you love me?” Xiaoting asked hopefully.

Yujin's eyes filled with tears hearing Xiaoting's confession.

“I do, Xiaoting, I do. So much…” Yujin replied with teary eyes. Xiaoting immediately hugged Yujin. They hugged for a long time while enjoying the warmth given by each other.

When they were satisfied enough to share the warmth, they let go of the hug.

"So, girlfriend?" Xiaoting asked.

"Girlfirend" Yujin replied confidently. They both smiled.

The two of them then decided to watch TV. As if getting courage out of nowhere, Xiaoting leaned closer to Yujin, resting Yujin's head on her shoulder. Yujin just smiled at her girlfriend's sweet treatment. 'hihi girlfirend' Yujin thought happily, but then she remembered something.

"Xiaoting.." Yujin called.

"Hmm??" Xiaoting replied.

“I know this will sound selfish, but… can we keep our relationship a secret for a while? You know the condition of my family, my Appa and Eomma, they hate relationships like ours, I want to hide this from them first. Appa has informants everywhere, I'm afraid our relationship could quickly reach his ears. I'm afraid when that happens he will do anything to separate us…” Yujin tried to explain to Xiaoting. Xiaoting who heard this was a little disappointed, she wanted to tell the world that now Yujin is hers, but the fear of losing Yujin is bigger than anything. Xiaoting grabbed Yujin's hand and kissed it.

"If that's what it takes to keep you by my side, I don't mind if I have to keep our relationship a secret." Xiaoting replied. Yujin could feel the sadness in Xiaoting's tone.

"I'm sorry, I promise one day I myself will tell the world that Yujin is Xiaoting's and Xiaoting is Yujin's." Yujin said as she promised herself. 'one day, Ting,,, one day,,,' Yujin thought.

"I love you, Choi Yujin .." Xiaoting said softly.

"I love you too, Shen Xiaoting," Yujin replied.

 

***

Yujin just opened her eyes, she could feel a hand wrapped around her waist. Yujin turned her body, she immediately smiled at the sight in front of her. Her girlfriend was still asleep. She looked at her girlfriend's face, She doesn’t know what she did in her past life so that in this life she can get a woman as beautiful as Xiaoting. 'Even when you sleep you're so beautiful, Ting." Unable to bear just looking at her, Yujin immediately brought her face closer and kissed Xiaoting's cheek. But that still didn't wake her lover, Yujin then pressed her lips, not expecting to get a response from her sleeping girlriend, Yujin was surprised when Xiaoting returned the kiss, with eyes still closed Xiaoting moved her lips. In the end, Yujin's intention of only waking Xiaoting up with one kiss turned into a hot kiss between the two of them. Xiaoting who had started to wake up, trying to dominate, they continued to share kisses until they finally had to stop because Yujin's stomach suddenly growled.

"Oops, looks like I'm hungry." Yujin said shyly. Hearing that Xiaoting immediately laughed. She put her hand on Yujin's lips while cleaning her saliva, "Come on, I'll prepare breakfast for eonnie..." Xiaoting then got up and grabbed Yujin's hand and helped her up.

***

"As usual this is delicious, Xiaoting.." Yujin really likes Xiaoting's cooking, today's dish is no exception. Xiaoting smiled hearing that.

"Eonnie, please remind me not to let you cook." Xiaoting tease

“Yaaaah, I'm not that bad…” Yujin defended.

"Eonnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter