First Storm

Fate (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If you watched this series from the start, you would  bit disappointed that Clark ended up with Lois, not with Lana..." Xiaoting said commenting on the series they were watching.

"Well, it can't be helped, Superman is Clark and Lois, not Clark and Lana..." Yujin replied.

“Like Xiaoting and Yujin huh? There's no one other than Xiaoting and Yujin..” Xiaoting started her flirty mode.

" are you superman?" Yujin said in a mocking tone.

“ I'm more than a bird.. I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train, it's not easy to be me ...” Xiaoting instead replied to Yujin with Five for fighting's song.

Hearing that Yujin immediately laughed.

“Oh My God, Shen Xiaoting…” Yujin said as she shook her head.

"By the way, no more marathon series for us, my eyes are like zombies." Yujin continued.

“Who proposed in the first place?” Xiaoting asked.

“Me!! But who insists on spending ten seasons at once?” Yujin replied.

Xiaoting only replied with a laugh.

The two of them compactly leaned their bodies on the headboard of Xiaoting's bed.

"How is Tiffany Eonnie's condition?" Xiaoting asked.

It's been a month since the announcement of Tiffany and Siwon's marriage. Yujin was surprised when her older sister still followed their parents' plan. Yujin doesn't know how her sister's relationship with Taeyeon is now. That night Yujin purposely went to her sister's apartment to see how she was doing. Previously, if Tiffany had gone to her apartment with Taeyeon, Yujin would have gone straight home because that meant it was good news, but it turned out that her sister had gone home alone, and when asked she just shook her head. Until now, Tiffany never wanted to talk about Taeyeon with her. Yujin is certainly disappointed with her siater,she thinks her sister will struggle a little for her relationship with Taeyeon.

"My Eonnie is like a living corpse, she just obeys all of Appa's orders without the slightest protest, she does all the pre-wedding activities but her eyes can't lie, her eyes are empty. I'm very sad to see it, but I can't do anything about it .. " Yujin said with a sigh. "And in three days she will officially become Mrs. Choi Siwon ..." now Yujin shook her head, angry and sad at her sister's decision.

Xiaoting then grabbed Yujin's hand trying to calm her down. "We don't know what's going on in your eonni's head, so don't blame her too much." Xiaoting said.

“I don't blame her, I just…” Yujin was silent for a moment. "Ahh never mind..." she decided not to continue.

"Just go to sleep? Maybe after you sleep, your mood will improve?” Xiaoting's suggestion. Yujin nodded and immediately lay down on the bed. Xiaoting followed and lay down on the bed, then they faced each other.

"Thank you for accommodating me these few days.." Yujin said with a smile.

"I'm glad that your parents often go abroad..." Xiaoting replied.

"Hmm, but tomorrow they go home to prepare for Tiffany Eonnie's wedding." Yujin remembered that tomorrow she had to get up earlier so she could go home earlier than her parents.

"Good Night, Ting.. Love you" Yujin immediately closed her eyes. Xiaoting smiled at her lover.

"Good night, My Love.." Xiaoting whispered before kissing the girl's forehead.

***

Tiffany's wedding day arrived. In the bride-to-be's room now there are only 4 sisters who are silent. The day that should have been a happy day somehow became a sad day for them, especially seeing their eldest sister, Tiffany, who had finished her make-up, looked very beautiful, but there was no light on her face.

“Eonnie…” Sunmi finally tried to break the silence.

"Hmm .." Tiffany answered briefly.

"Didn't you try to talk to Appa again?" Ask Sunmi.

"It's too late .." Back Tiffany answered briefly.

"It's never too late, Eonnie, at least you haven't made a vow..." Sunmi continued, she knew this might be impossible, but she couldn't stand seeing Tiffany's miserable face.

Tiffany then let out her tears, she had held it for a long time and couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Eonniee..." Yujin and Yeseo then hugged their sister. Tiffany still hasn't stopped crying. Her sisters tightened their hugs.

After a while she finally stopped crying.

"Can you leave me alone ? I need some alone time…”

The three siblings left the room, understanding that Tiffany might need some time alone.

***

Yujin, Yeseo, and Sunmi were already sitting in the front seats near the altar. Siwon was already seen waiting in front of the altar. People looked enthusiastic waiting for the arrival of the bride.

Yujin can only pray that her sister's choice is the best, that Tiiffany doesn't regret her decision.

Second by second until several minutes passed, but Tiffany's presence was not visible. Yujin could see worries on Siwon's face who had been looking at his watch. Yujin saw her eomma's face which was no less worry.  Several times her mother looked back, waiting for the presence of her daughter and husband.

Not long after that, Yujin heard a commotion behind her, her father looked like a confused person. someone she knew as one of his father staff approached them. he whispered to his mother, loud enough that Yujin could hear him.

"Madam, Miss Tiffany is missing ..." Her Eomma's face was immediately pale, she immediately stood up to approach his father.

"Eonnie..." Yujin immediately called Sunmi. "Where's Tiffany eonnie?" Yujin asked.

"I don't know.." Sunmi said worriedly. "Don't any of you know about Tiffany eonnie's plans?" Yeseo asked her sisters. Yujin just shook her head while looking at the empty altar, it seemed that Siwon had been informed and immediately left the altar looking for her sister's whereabouts.

"Oh God, I hope your eonnie doesn't do anything stupid..." Sunmi said those words in a trembling voice, a sign that she was really worried about Tiffany.

The night is getting late, everyone is still busy looking for Tiffany. The guests had already gone home. The Choi family returned to their home after repeatedly apologizing to Siwon's family.

“I didn't think that of all my daughters, Tiffany would be the one to embarrass me like this!!That ungrateful child!” Shouted their father. Yujin had never seen her father this angry.

"Just see what I'll do if I find her .." Yujin was immediately scared to hear that.

"You all go back to your rooms. Please reflect on today's events, I don't want any of you to do what tiffany did!" Again his father screamed when he said that. Her father then making a call, seemed to ask the progress of Tiffany's search to hiss staff.

Yujin, Sunmi, and Yeseo returned to their respective rooms. They all wished the best for their eldest sister.

***

Yujin couldn't sleep, she was very worried about Tiffany's condition.

Yujin then called Xiaoting, she needed someone to listen to her.

"Hello .. " Her lover's voice was heard.

“ Xiaoting …” Yujin replied sadly.

" Hey, why do you sound like that? Is the wedding over ?" Ask Xiaoting

" Tiffany Eonnie is missing, she ran away from her wedding"

"What ?? " Xiaoting was suddenly shocked to hear that. " What's happen ?" Ask Xiaoting

" I don't know, Tiffany eonnie just told the three of us to leave her room to calm down, then when everyone was waiting for her to go up to the altar, eonnie didn't come. Then later we got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter