I'm sorry I love You

Fate (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiaoting and her parents were sitting at the dining table. Neither of them wanted to start a conversation. Feeling uncomfortable, Xiaoting got up from her chair, intend to enter her room.

“Xiaoting, sit down…” Her father ordered.

Xiaoting immediately sat back down.

"Please answer Papa honestly, what is your relationship with the daughter of  Mr.Choi?" asked her father, again in an interrogating tone.

"I told you she was my friend .." Xiaoting replied.

"Don't lie Xiaoting, Mama can see your behaviour around her" Now her mother also commented.

Xiaoting took a deep breath.

"Whatever relationship I have with Yujin, that's my business.." Xiaoting replied a little emotional.

“Xiaoting, have you thought about what Mama said that night? Please Come back.. Come back to us, forget this way of life, it will only make it difficult for you later.” Her mother was now half pleading.

 “Ma, I'm sorry, I can't, it's me…” Xiaoting pointed at herself. "I can't pretend to be someone I'm not.." Xiaoting replied which was then accompanied by tears falling down her cheeks, she immediately wiped her tears, not wanting her parents to see her weakness.

"Then not with Mr.Choi's daughter," said her father, hearing that, of course, Xiaoting was shocked.

"What do you mean Papa?" Xiaoting asked.

"I don't care about your way of life anymore, I've given you what you need, money, shelter, education, I've given everything... I just ask you not to embarrass me!" Her father is now speaking loudly.

“I don't understand, didn't I go as far as you wanted?!” Xiaoting started to get emotional.

“By you having such an inappropriate relationship with the daughter of the Choi family, it's the same as humiliating us! We just got a big project from their company, what if they find out that my daughter has ruined their daughter!!”

Xiaoting didn't know what she was feeling right now. To be precise, she couldn't feel anything anymore, she felt stupid to think that her parents' presence would improve their relationship.

"Pa, Ma, am I your daughter?" Xiaoting asked.

“Why is your question such a ridiculous one?” asked her mother.

"Because I feel like I don't have parents..."

the sound of a slap is heard.

The sound of her father's slap was loud. Hearing that her mother covered with both hands, shocked that her husband had to go that far.

Xiaoting, who was still holding her cheek, which was very sore from her Father's slap, still lowered her head.

“Why do you have to say such a thing? After what we gave you? Xiaoting I beg you, our company conditions are not good, cooperation with the Choi Family is our only hope. I don't care that you're going to have a relationship with any woman, I don't care about your path anymore, but I beg you, not Choi Yujin!"

Her parents then left Xiaoting who was still bowed limply.

Her cell phone rings. Her lover's name appeared on the screen of her cellphone.

Xiaoting did not pick up the call from her lover.

 

***

"Is she asleep?"

Yujin has tried to call her girlfriend many times, but the call continues to be ignored.

“ Shenshine, are you asleep already? Have a nice dream, I Love You .." Yujin then decided to send a message to her girlfriend.

The night was getting late but there was no sign of sleepiness. Yujin then browsed the gallery on her cellphone. Now her gallery is filled with her photos with Xiaoting. Her lover is not good at taking Selca, but still a beautiful face will not be covered by bad selca abilities. The girl is so beautiful, she doesn't know how many times she has to be grateful that her girlfriend chose her.

"Ahh Namsan Tower .. " whispered Yujin while looking at their Selca when visiting the place. she remembered last fall, her girlfriend forced her to visit Namsan Tower.

Flash back

“Why do we have to come here anyway? I don't understand those couples, why are they hanging a lock there?" Said Yujin who refused to move from her seat.

"There are some who believe that if the lock they put on is thrown away then their love will last forever, and some do it just for fun." Xiaoting replied, smiling at her lover.

"Then I don't want to buy a lock to put there, I don't want our fate to be determined by a lock .. " Yujin replied while pursing her lips.

"then just do it for fun .." Xiaoting persuaded.

"Nope.." Yujin replied adamantly.

"Okay." Xiaoting gave up.

"But the scenery here is beautiful, isn't it?" Xiaoting asked. Yujin nodded her head.

"Xiaoting.." Yujin called.

“If our fate keeps us together for a loooong time. What do you want to do?" Yujin asked.

“Hmm…” Xiaoting paused to think.

"I want to buy a two-story house near the lake, have a large yard, I want us to adopt a pair of dogs, so if they have children, the puppies will be free to play in our yard." Xiaoting replied with sparkling eyes. She then averted her gaze, her eyes met her lover's eyes.

“And if possible, I would also like to have two children in our house, they will run after the puppies who are just as active as them. Hearing their cries when they fell in the yard, hearing their laughter when their Eomma lost playing games with them.. Every day make sure you don't burn our kitchen…”

"Yaaaah.." Yujin replied protesting.

"Hahaha.." Finished laughing Xiaoting caressed Yujin's cheek. "If our fate keeps us for a long time, I will continue to make sure you will always be by my side, forever..." Xiaoting said  in a soft tone.

"Right now I really want to kiss you..." Yujin replied as she looked around them which was bustling with visitors at the tourist spot.

"Then let's go back to my apartment.." Xiaoting said as she grabbed Yujin's hand.

End of flashback

Remembering it all made Yujin miss her lover even more. Is Xiaoting still angry with her? Yujin regrets delaying telling Xiaoting about her Appa's plan to send her back to America.

"I can't make Xiaoting sad again like yesterday, I have to talk to Appa immediately..."

 

***

Yujin placed a cup of Latte on her Appa's desk. Mr.Choi who was focusing on her laptop then turned her gaze to her daughter who had just entered his room.

"Hmm, my daughter really brings me my favorite drink .." Commented Mr.Choi.

"Appa, do you have time?" Yujin asked.

"Is there anything you want to discuss?" asked Mr. Choi turning to ask which was answered by a nod by Yujin.

"I have 30 minutes before leaving" replied Mr. Choi.

"Appa, do I have to go to Harvard?" Yujin asked nervously.

“What is that question?” Mr. Choi asked back.

"Didn't Appa ask me to directly help in our new company? so I was a bit surprised when I received the notification that I was suddenly accepted there.” Yujin said trying to explain.

"There's been a slight change of plans." Her father answer is short.

"Change of plans?" Yujin asked still not understanding.

“Appa wants you to take care of our Parent Company’s mega project in Boston, not far from Harvard, so I thought why not? while you help the company, you can increase your skills too. "

“Appa, isn't that a project too big for me?  Wouldn't it be better for me who was just about to graduate from college to start working at a subsidiary first?” Yujin tried her words to convince her Appa.

“Are you willing to give up from the start? That's not my daughter's nature!” Mr.Choi started to raise his voice.

"It's not like that Appa, I just don't want to disappoint the company." Yujin replied looking for an excuse.

"You don't have to worry, you think Appa didn't think about everything? Appa has a lot of expert staff, you will be accompanied and taught by them, besides that Appa will often go there and supervise your work..”

Yujin was still racking her brain.

"Is there any other reason why you don't want to go?" Her father voice stopped her from thinking.

Does Yujin have to be honest? no, that's not an option. If she was honest her father would be more serious about sending her to America.

"Nothing, Appa.." Yujin replied. She suddenly felt guilty for Xiaoting, her lover bravely confessed their relationship.

"Then don't ever ask such a useless thing again." Mr. Choi said firmly.

Yujin could only nod weakly.

Her father then got up from her chair,s he walked over to Yujin and held her shoulder.

"I trust you.." her father said before leaving Yujin in her room.

Yujin’s tears fell down her cheeks, she was angry with herself.

 

***

Yujin is anxiously waiting for her lover to come, she asks Xiaoting to come to Mashiro's apartment. Mashiro was kind enough to lend her apartment to them. But her lover hasn’t come yet. But if she think about it, Xiaoting hasn't said that she agrees to come, again she didn't reply to Yujin's message, she didn't even pick up any calls from Yujin.

Yujin almost fell asleep when the bell rang, she immediately rushed to open the door. She smiled widely when she saw Xiaoting in front of her. She immediately hugged her lover, even though her lover did not return the hug.

"I Miss You.." Yujin said softly.

"Hmm.." Xiaoting replied. Yujin knows that her beautiful girl is still angry.

They walked to the sofa.

" Xiaoting .. " Yujin called. She then touched Xiaoting's face, then turned her face towards her. But she was shocked when she saw there was a scar under Xiaoting's lip, 'why did I just notice it?'

“Xiaoting, what happened?” Yujin asked while holding the scar under her lover's lips.

Xiaoting then turned her face away again, she didn't want Yujin to look at the scar for too long.

“Xiaoting, please tell me, what happened?” Yujin was still trying to get her boyfriend to talk.

Xiaoting still didn't answer. Yujin then grabbed Xiaoting's hand.

"Please.." She tried one more time.

"My father slapped me, hard enough it seems if she had to leave a wound like this." Xiaoting replied in a monotone tone.

"What happened?" Yujin asked frantically.

"You happened .." Xiaoting replied briefly.

"Huh?" Yujin asked not understanding.

“They know our relationship, they are angry, they are angry not because I am dating a woman, they are angry because I am dating you, they are angry because I am dating Choi Hyunbaek's daughter, they are angry because I ruined the daughter of their business partner, they are angry because I humiliated them again.” Again Xiaoting said it all in a monotone tone.

"What? Why do your parents talk like that? Xiaoting you know you didn't ruin me, I love you first…” Yujin said.

“Yujin, you're right, it's really hard…” Xiaoting said as she lowered her head. Yujin was surprised to hear her lover talk like that.

“Xiaoting, we promised, r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter