Eonnie

Fate (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following days they spent more intense practice for the competition. Yurina, who was already healthy, began to join the team again. But there are things that are different from Yujin's daily life, she no longer practices every day at Xiaoting's apartment.

It all started when one day Xiaoting canceled their practicing schedule because she wasn’t feeling well. The next day Xiaoting also reasoned that she had to study so she couldn't practice with Yujin anymore. Yujin is not stupid, she can pick up Xiaoting's signal. She knew Xiaoting was trying to avoid her, Yujin didn't understand Xiaoting's reasoning but maybe this was for the best, she thought, because she too had to sort out her heart. Because whatever Yujin feels for Xiaoting can't be passed on, too much has to be sacrificed, moreover these feelings are only her own feelings, own love, one-sided love.

Yujin could see how happy Xiaoting was when Yurina returned to practice, as right now the two of them were chatting and laughing in the corner of the practice room, she saw Yurina hit Xiaoting on the shoulder while continuing to laugh. Yujin remembered her words to Xiaoting, that if Yurina was meant for her, then she would return to Xiaoting. It seems that God answered, maybe Xiaoting has finally found her happiness. Shouldn't Yujin be happy? Hasn't Yujin always been praying for Xiaoting's happiness?

But why does her heart hurt so much, If she knew this was what it felt like to love, Yujin would have prayed every day to never feel it. Yujin was sitting alone trying to cover her eyes with her arms, pretending to be asleep, she didn't want anyone to notice that she was trying not to cry.

“Yujin…” someone whispered.

"Cai Bing.." Yujin recognized the voice.

"are you sleepy?" Cai Bing asked. Yujin replied with a nod.

Yujin could feel Cai Bing bringing her body closer to her. "Rest your head on my shoulder, so you don't get sore." Yujin who was tired accepted Cai Bing's offer and immediately put her head on Cai Bing's shoulder.

"Thank you, Bing.." Yujin said.

'anything for you…' Cai Bing replied in her mind.

***

 

Xiaoting felt her days felt empty. She decided not to teach Yujin privately anymore, she thought Yujin could do it on her own, now she could follow the team's movements. Xiaoting had to give up her usual days by chatting about all kinds of things with Yujin after they finished practice. But who else is to blame but herself? But is it wrong that Xiaoting wants to protect herself? Xiaoting is afraid, in an instant Yujin can make her love her so much, moreover later, if she continues this feelings will be more and more unstoppable, Xiaoting is afraid that when that time comes, she can't let go of Yujin.

Today Yurina has started join them, her condition is starting to be primed to join the team. Seeing that certainly made Xiaoting happy, after what happened Xiaoting still cared about Yurina, after all she was her best friend for the past 2 years. Xiaoting was happy that they could chat like this again, just like before. The difference was that now Xiaoting wasn't burdened with her feelings for Yurina.

Her gaze then turned to the girl she loved. Yujin looked like she was asleep, 'is she tired?' Xiaoting was worried about Yujin, she was about to approach Yujin, but Cai Bing was faster. She secretly watched the two of them interact and Xiaoting's heart skipped a beat when she saw Yujin resting her head on Cai Bing's shoulder, she returns to question her decision, Is Xiaoting ready to let Yujin go now? Her defenses collapsed again.

***

"Hyuhhhh..." Yujin sighed. So far, she's just been scrolling up and down her laptop screen. She didn't realize that Tiffany was watching her.

"Yujin..." Call Tiffany

"Yes eonnie..." Yujin replied in a weak tone.

"You have a boyfriend, right?" Tiffany asked while teasing her sister.

"What boyfriend, eonnie?" Yujin replied still in a weak tone.

"You act like Your boyfriend is cheating on you." Said Tiffany still teasing her sister.

"Eonnieeee..." Now Yujin approached her sister's desk and immediately hugged her beloved sister.

"Is there something you want to tell?”  Tiffany asked while Yujin's hair, Yujin just shook her head. She is not ready to tell her problem to her sister, right now she just needs a hug from the person she cares about.

"Its ok, if you're ready My Dear..."

After a while, Yujin let go of her embrace.

"Eonnie, I'm bored, May I go home?" Yujin asked. Tiffany just nodded understanding her sister's condition. Tiffany then returned to focus on her laptop.

"Eonnie..." Yujin again asked her sister's attention.

"Hmm..." Tiffany replied.

"Are you sure you will marry Siwon Oppa? I've never seen you guys go on a date, it seems like you guys meet only if there's a family gathering, but suddenly I heard from eomma that you're getting married soon” Yujin asked curiously.

"If you have heard from eomma why are you still asking?" Tiffany answered briefly.

“Eonnieee… do we really not have the right to choose? Will eonnie just give up? Is Eonnie really in love with Siwon Oppa?" Yujin asked a little emotional.

"Believe me Yujin, if i had a choice, I wouldn't be here. Hmmm.. You go home first, okay, eonnie has an appointment, Eonnie will start the apartment hunting today" replied Tiffany

Yujin was sad to hear that, it meant her sister wouldn't be living in their house anymore. Seeing Yujin's sad expression, Tiffany immediately smiled. "If Eonnie gets the apartment, you are free if you want to stay in my apartment any time..."

Yujin immediately smiled hearing that.

"Really eonnie? I will definitely stay at your apartment often, because that means freedommm…” said Yujin excitedly.

"Okay then I'm home,, Bye Eonnie .."

"Bye yujin.."

 

***

Yujin didn't go straight home, her mind was in a mess. Rather than endangering herself by driving, Yujin chose to drive her car to Yeoido Park which is close to where she is now.

Looking at the Han River while listening to Bol4's song, seems to be quite a lift in her mood. But suddenly a voice came from her stomach.

"I should have eaten first at the office, now my body feels very weak." Besides not eating, Yujin has been having trouble sleeping lately, it seems to have accumulated today. Yujin closed her eyes while thinking about how to get home, it seems she really can't drive in this condition.

"Yujin.." a familiar voice called her name. When Yujin opened her eyes, she was surprised that there was Caibing in front of her, and what surprised her even more was that behind her followed Xiaoting with a face that Yujin couldn't read, Xiaoting walked hand in hand with her roommate Fu Yaning, Yujin knew Yaning because he spent so much time in Xiaoting's apartment .

“Hey, what a coincidence, what are you guys doing here?” Yujin asked.

“We are currently surveying to find a spot for dance performances, there will be a Chinese student union event in Seoul, we happened to be involved as the organizer “. Cai Bing explained.

"Eonnie, are you okay?" Yujin really wanted to cry hearing the voice she missed so much, it had been a long time since she had used that voice to talk to her.

"I'm fine Xiaoting" Yujin replied weakly. Xiaoting who didn't believe Yujin's answer immediately put her hand on Yujin's forehead. "Eonnie you're so hot..." Xiaoting said worriedly.

"Oh really?? Maybe I should go home…” Yujin tried to get up from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter