Fall

Fate (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Xiaoting, thank you, sorry for bothering you." Said Yurina who was still lying limp.

" You are still my best friend, Rin” Xiaoting replied. "Have you told Viviane?" Xiaoting asked curiously, as she expected Viviane to go to the clinic as soon as she heard her girlfiend fainted.

But Yurina just shook her head. "We're having a fight, Ting." Hearing that Xiaoting did not ask further because she did not want to interfere in her friend's business.

"Then I'll take you home, okay, I'll tell our friends first."

Yurina just nodded.

***

Arriving at the practice room, Xiaoting's focus was on looking for her Eonnie Bunny, but the girl she was looking for was not in the room.

“Xiaoting, how is Yurina?” Mashiro asked when she saw Xiaoting enter the room.

"She's already fine, I'll take her home first and then I'll come back, I think you guys can just start practicing without me."

"We'll  wait, after all, Cai Bing and Yujin eonnie haven't come back yet." Mashiro replied.

"Where are they?" Xiaoting asked curiously.

"Eonnie has to go back to her campus because she left her ipad, and Cai Bing offered to drive her." Shiro replied.

"don't you know..." Young Eun suddenly joined in and her loud voice caught the attention of the other girls.

"That Cai Bing has a crush on Yujin Eonnie." Young Eun continued.

"Yeah, Young Eun, don't make nonsense gossip," protested Mashiro

"Young Eun is right, I once caught Cai Bing recording Yujin Eonnie who was practicing alone, and several times I saw her seriously looking at Yujin Eonnie..." May continued, strengthening Young Eun's suspicions.

"That's what I said." Young Eun said with an excited tone.

“But doesn't Cai Bing have a reputation as a playgirl? I don't want Yujin Eonnie to be her next victim." Dayeon also commented, Even though she just met Yujin, she admires her eonni.

“But somehow I feel that if there is anyone who can change Cai Bing, it's Yujin eonnie. I've never seen Cai Bing like that before, because it's usually women who go after her.”  May also commented.

Xiaoting just kept silent hearing it all. She didn't like everything that her friends were talking about, deep down Xiaoting knew what caused her to dislike it, but Xiaoting tried to deny it. She didn't want to fall in the same hole.

"But you have to remember, the most important factor..." Hikaru's voice woke Xiaoting from her daydream.

"Is Yujin eonnie " swing that way"?" Hikaru asked while making a quoting motion of her hand.

"As long as I'm friends with her, I've never seen eonnie dating once, but maybe because she's busy with her academics. But it will definitely be difficult for eonnie, because you know her family? Ahh I can't imagine how her Appa and Eomma will react if Yujin Eonnie has a same- relationship, Good Luck to Cai Bing if sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter