Alone

Fate (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I really have to go home now..." Said the girl who was still in the blanket.

"But it's so cold outside .." Answered the girl beside her.

"I promised Yeseo that I would accompany her to find books..."

"But it's really cold outside baby..."

“Yeseo must be waiting for me…”

"The road must be slippery because it just snowed last night, you can't drive on the road like that..."

“Maybe I can call a taxi? "

"The taxi driver must also feeling cold to leave his house .."

"Or can I call Appa's driver?"

"You want your Appa driver to know my apartment?"

"But I really have to go home..."

“Can you call Yeseo and say you will accompany her tomorrow? The weather forecast for tomorrow is better than today”

“You are really persistence…”

“Anything as long as you stay..”

Yujin smiled at her lover's last words. She drew closer to her lover, bringing their bodies closer.

"Hmm warm .." Yujin said.

"Let’s be like this all day..." Xiaoting said as she tightened her embrace.

“Not eating? Not drinking? Not showering?” Ask Yujin

"We're just fasting .." Xiaoting replied.

"Tskckck.. soon you will complain of hunger..." Yujin replied. Xiaoting just replied with a smile, she was getting sleepy again. Their activities last night drained her energy.

Ting. Tong.

Xiaoting's apartment bell rang.

"Xiaoting.." Yujin called.

"Hmm.." Xiaoting replied in a sleepy tone.

"There’s a guest..."

"Leave them alone, they'll go on their own later." Xiaoting who was still half awake replied.

But the ringing of the bell did not stop.

"Xiaoting, maybe this is important.." Yujin said while shaking her lover's body.

Xiaoting gave up, she then woke up from her sleep, with her eyes half open she picked up her clothes that were scattered on the floor of her room and then slowly put them on. Looking at the sight, Yujin could feel her cheeks heat up, it seemed that no matter how many times she saw that beautiful sight, she still wouldn't get used to it. Yujin rushed to get dressed too.

***

Xiaoting never thought that a day like this would come, in front of her apartment door stood two people that Xiaoting missed so much.

"Papa.. Mama..." Xiaoting called.

"Xiaoting .." Her mother replied with a stiff smile.

"Let's go in.." Invite Xiaoting.

Xiaoting then  invited them to the living room.

"Sorry, it's a bit messy.." Xiaoting said as she cleaned up the snack and drink wrappers in the living room. She was a little relieved that she and Yujin hadn't done anything weird in this area last night.

"Hmm.." replied her father. Her father's gaze shifted to the bathroom where Yujin had just come out.

"Ahh .. Papa, Mama, this is Yujin .." Yujin approached them.

“It's nice to see you Mam, sir. I'm Xiaoting's friend..” Because she can't speak Chinese, Yujin decided to introduce herself in English.

"Okay, good." Xiaoting's Father answered was short.

Yujin, who realized that her presence would only make the atmosphere stiffer, took the initiative to give Xiaoting and her parents space.

"Xiaoting, I will go home.." Yujin said. Xiaoting nodded and whispered. "Thank You.." Xiaoting said while smiling at her lover.

After Yujin left, the atmosphere became stiff again.

"Have you guys eaten?" Xiaoting asked.

"Is that girl really your friend?" Ignoring Xiaoting's question, her father asked back.

"Yeah, she's one of my friends..." Xiaoting answered calmly.

“ Why is she here so early? Is she stayed last night?" asked her father in an interrogating tone.

"Yes she stayed, yesterday it snowed heavily so i’m a little worried if she had to go home .." Xiaoting replied.

Her father just nodded his head.

"Papa and Mama have business in Seoul, so we'll be staying in this apartment for a while." Xiaoting should have been happy to hear that her parents would be staying with her for a long time, but seeing the way they treated her, she wasn't sure anymore.

"Okay then I'll prepare your room .." Xiaoting immediately went to the room that was always empty.

***

"Eonnie, it's weird you don’t spend the weekend at Xiaoting's apartment.." Since that day, Yujin has started to open up to her best friend about her relationship.

"Her parents are there .." Yujin answered briefly.

"Oh.."

"Mashiro.." Yujin called.

"Yes Eonnie .." Mashiro replied.

“Appa enrolled me to continue my Masters at Harvard…”

"What? Seriously Eonnie?" Mashiro asked. Yujin nodded.

“Then what about Xiaoting? Did she already know?” Mashiro asked again. Yujin shook her head.

"I haven't dared to tell her, I plan to wait for Appa to come back to Korea and try to talk to him, I managed to convince him not to send Yeseo to London again, I hope this time I succeed again.. Really I don't want to disappoint Xiaoting again , Shiro.. "

Mashiro patted hes best friend's shoulder.

"I pray the best for you guys.." Mashiro tried to comfort her friend.

Not long after, Yujin's cell phone rang. She immediately picked it up when she found out that the call was from her girlfriend.

" Hello .."

" Dear .." replied the voice on the other end.

" What's wrong my Shen Xiaoting ?" Yujin replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter