The Meeting

Fate (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry," said the beautiful girl, looking down.

"Can't you reconsider? I really like you, can we at least get to know each other better first?” persuaded the handsome young man who had just expressed his feelings to the girl who had been only lowering her head.

"I don't want to waste your time, because I can't guarantee to accept your feelings later" the girl finally looked into the man's eyes.

"Yujin, please..." said the man.

"Once again I'm sorry, Taejo oppa, I really can't" Yujin cut the man's words and then bowed and left the man who could only stare pensively.

***

Yujin was so relieved when she saw her best friend Mashiro approached her who was upset at the campus library.

"Eonnie, are you okay?" Shiro immediately asked the condition of her eonnie. "I've heard everything, the news that you just rejected Taejo Oppa has been heard all over the campus," continued the Japanese girl.

"Why am I not surprised?" Yujin replied. Yujin who is the daughter of a Korean conglomerate, the 3rd child of the owner of one of the Korean giant companies, Choi Enterprise. There is no one who doesn't know Yujin on campus, besides being rich, Yujin who has a very beautiful face also has a smart brain. No wonder everyone on campus seems to always want to know personal things about her. "I'm okay Shiro, I should have listened to you, I never thought Taejo Oppa would confess his feelings to me, I thought we were fine as friends without thinking about anything else, and now I have to lose one friend".

"It’s Ok Eonnie, maybe Taejo Oppa will slowly forget everything and you can be friends again." Mashiro tried to calm the friend who she considered her own sister.

“I wish Shiro, I wish…. Yujin hopes that what Mashiro says is true, Yujin doesn't really have many friends because there are rarely sincere people to be friends with her because of her status, Mashiro and Taejo oppa are friends that Yujin considers sincere with her so it's very difficult to lose one of them .

"Well,,, Eonnie do you want to come with me? my friend invited me to a dance competition this saturday. Apart from supporting my friends, I'm also curious about the show, looks like it's going to be fun!” Mashiro spoke so excitedly.

"Ahh,, dance…., well… I don't think I have any plans this Saturday, I'll pick you up later, okay?" Yujin replied.

“yesss!!!” Mashiro said happily as she raised her hand. Yujin smiled at her friend's behavior. Mashiro did know how to improve her mood.

 

***

Saturday arrived. Yujin and Mashiro were already in the hall where the dancing competition was being held. The hall was already filled with enthusiastic young people waiting for the event to start.

The event started, each participant showed their dance talent. They performed various cover dances from famous KPOP groups. Boisterous cheers and applause flooded the hall where the event was held. Yujin, who was watching a show like this for the first time, couldn't hide her amazement. Her eyes had been focused on the stage, it was incredible, she thought. 'how can they be flexible and that good at dancing' said Yujin in her heart.

“Shiro, when is your friends performing?” Yujin asked.

"I don't know Eonnie maybe soon" replied Mashiro

Shortly from Mashiro's answer, the MC then announced the next team that would appear.

“Yeorobuunn, finally what you've been waiting for will appear soon, our defending champions will soon show their charisma and dance skills, le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter