Party

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo POV

Glad that Kai's parents doesn't mind him dating me. I didn't expect his mom to accept me that easily. Glas to see that he are able to talk to my members easily. The language barrier is there but yeah he managed through. 

As I was taking the food, I can feel arms wrapping on my waist. 

" You like it here? "

Its Kai. I dont mind at all be here. I feel like today is such a good day and where we are able to chill and away from the celebrity life for awhile. Somemore that the neighborhood are less busy body so we are so chill.

" Yeah, thank you baby~ "

" Nah you should be thankful to my mom. She decided to do this "

Then our attention moved towards Ryan and Dahyun. Ryan is so nervous that he barely can talk to her. All he can do just look at her. Then Kai shout to his friend. 

" Go talk to her! "

Dahyun seems to like didn't notice that Ryan was looking at her all this time. Aigoo our dubu, she notice cameras but not eyes looking at her. 

" I think I can help your friend baby "

" Sure "

He let me go and I come closer to Dahyun. I nudge her on her side. 

" Dahyun ah you didn't notice your biggest fan? "

" Jihyo unnie? "

" Yeah that guy have been wanting to talk to you "

I point to Ryan whom now talking to Kai. 

" He's shy. You can warm up to him "

" I totally didn't notice that unnie. Thank you. I almost lost a fan "

She took her foods and go talk to Ryan who's standing by the wall. Kai comes back to me. 

" So how baby? "

" Yeah she start to talk to him "

" You dont think it will turn serious right? "

" Nah he's just a big fan of her among all of you, the one that I think will get serious is that one "

He points to Tzuyu and Mark who's sitting side by side. Its weird to see our maknae open up so well to a guy. None of us have seen that before. We both just laughed at them. 

The rest of my members are playing with Kai's neices and nephew. Momo teaching one of them how to dance. Some of them just laughing and feeding the kids. They just cant get enought at how chubby and cute them all. 

Kai's POV

Im glad that everyone is enjoying it. Especially Momo noona, she non stop have been eating. I guess its okay since they have finished this part of their comeback plan. Im glad also that the kids aren't scared to talk to the Twice noonas. I walk behind the girl's gathering around my oldest niece. 

" How do you guys doing? Enjoy the food "

" Thank you for inviting us Kai! You're welcome to the family. Twice family~ "

" Thank you Nayeon noona "

" I like the food its so good "

" You and your food Momo as always "

" You too Sana chan~ "

" Uncle! How did you know all of them? "

" I know someone hahaha "

I cant simple explain to this little kid that I found Jihyo in a dating app. 

" Oh any other Kpop Idol that you like little kid? "

Jeongyeon asked my niece. She look at me. 

" Go ahead tell them "

She nod. 

" I like Blackpink too "

" Who do you like the most in Blackpink? "

" Jennie! "

" What a coincidence, Nayeon unnie knows Jennie unnie. They are pretty c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter