White Dress

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks pass by so fast that I couldn't even keep track. Its so crazy. Dance practice for hours, then singing practice for hours. 6IX schedule have been really packed as we were nearing our comeback in about a week from now. Dance is down and all in our genes already. Songs have been recorded and that leave with one, Music Video shoot. 

tritt...tritt...tritt

I off the alarm on my phone and take a look at the time. It is 5 am and we all need to be ready by 6:30am. I went and wake up my roommates first, Henry and Hikaru. They are fairly easy to be woken up. 

" Hey! Hikaru wake up! Henry wake up! Its 5, we need to eat and wash up and be ready by 6:30 if not manager hyung gonna scold you both " 

" Alright, alright hyung~ " they forcefully wake up. 

I leave them to sort themselves out and its time to wake up the heavy sleepers. I open the door to the other room. I walk closer and shake both of the bunk beds. 

" Wake up! Earthquake! " I scream as loud as I can and that make all three of them shot up. 

" Huh! Earthquake! " All three jump straight from the bed and hug me. I just laughing hysterically. 

" Argh hyung! " Jaemin rubbing his eyes trying to get the best clue whats going on. 

" Go! All three of you, wash up and do whatever you need. We will eat breakfast and get ready before manager hyung arrive okay! " 

" Neh! " All three of them went into the bathroom. I leave them and get myself ready go cook quick breakfast like a sandwich or so. Normally I would just chug protein shake if it's this early but PD nim wants us well more like me to be less bulkier this time. 

I quickly make them all egg mayo sandwiches and not long after im done they also done with their morning routine. They all gather around the dining table and dig in the sandwiches that I just make.

" Ah hyung! Nayeon noona joining us today right? " I just nod at Hikaru's question. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter