Slip of a tongue

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I now standing infront of everyone with their attention fully on me.

" Okay this will be the last, last, ill tell everyone what happened and whats the story. " 

I take a deep breath. 

" The story starts when I first met this girl... "

" Yah! Properly Kai! "

" Okay, okay Im just joking. So This was 2 years ago, I met Jihyo and dated her when TWICE come over to my country to do their tour concert. With fate, we met each other and hit it off. Things goes sideways when me, my friend Mark and Ryan get involved in a tragic accident and that put me into a coma for 2 years and bloop fate again, I met Mina when I was traveling to Japan and she recruited me into this without knowing that im that missing Infamous Kai. Story end "

" Hyung have one crazy journey! " Dax screamed to me. 

" So Jihyo noona have dated Kai hyung before Bunny?" Jaemin said that while looking at Nayeon. Nayeon quickly shush him but its too late, everyone notice it already. 

" Aish Jaemin ah~ " she looked at Jaemin with anger but pity. 

" Okay! Jaemin and Me, were dating... "

Wooo just surround the room and both of them become as red as tomato. 

" See I told you Nayeon likes younger guys "

" Yah! Jeongyeon! " 

Nayeon gets up and chase Jeongyeon around the room. Jeongyeon keep on teasing Jaemin and Nayeon. 

" Okay lets get this clear and done. Who else is dating each other! " Jeongyeon wants answers and she wants it now. 

Sana and Dahyun put up their hands up. 

" Not you both we know about you "

Sana just pout and Dahyun hug her. Dax and Momo lifted up their hand. Mina standing behind me put up her hand. 

" Mina ya who youre dating with? "

Reluctantly I put up my hand and again the room gets loud with all the woos. 

" Smooth! Hyung! " Dax screamed and Momo just shuts him up. Dax face full of dissapointment. 

" We're in it too remember? "

" Okay peach~ "

" Ew get a room you two~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter