N.07

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 













 

 









 

Nuna that's not gonna work.




 

So you are doubting my calculation this time.




 

Its not like that nuna. It's just... wait... oh... you are right. Sorry.




 

Its okay. Just finish up this equation and apply this to the folowing question you will get the whole summary.




 

Nuna how can you not doubt my calculation.




 

Because you are smart and you just want to spend more time with me. You may be educationally smart but you arent that good in hiding those intentions Eric.




 

Okay I got caught again. Nuna can you please come for the game that i will be in. Please nuna.




 

I will be busy. Besides, there's tests back to back and if I can't finish everything I won't be here right now.




 

Nuna please. Just this one game. It's like for the finals and I finally get to play as a teammate. Please nuna. I promise after everything. I will bring you anywhere. You name it. We will go. My treat. Come on nuna please.




 

Eric. I'm really sorry but I can't. I really can't.




 

Okay....




 

Eric... okay okay i will make it up. I promise.




 

No its fine nuna.




 

Eric....




 

Yah there you are. We need to go. Our training has to start early. Jacob hyung is not around.




 

Where did my brother go.




 

Some emergency. We dont really know what happened. But the instructor came in early today.




 

Well then you guys go ahead. Plus Eric has to work hard for the game. Do well for me okay. I promise I will make it up to you.




 

Come on Eric. Juyeon is starting the warm up.









 

You could see how upset Eric is and you really want to make it up to him. He could just smile weakly and left the place with Changmin. You sigh as you watch his back. Till Kevin and Chanhee came to you and looked at you looking pissed.









 

What's with you kids with those faces.




 

Yah. Younghoon hyung is being unfair for the part where he can design things the most.




 

More like he is giving every little to her. Can you believe that. He trusts newbies more than us.




 

Urgh more like he i droping his standards more and more.




 

Yah he even tried to make me do most of the things when tha freaking newbie are just so urgh.




 

You guys are tag team over Youngoon oppa.




 

I'm so not gonna bother him for the rest of the term.




 

I'm not gonna even do his work. Im quiting that module




 

Yah bring me along.




 

UNNIE. UNNIE. YEOJIN UNNIE.




 

What is it Dana. Where did you even come from.




 

SANGYEON. SUNWOO. FIGHTING. AT THE FIELD. SUNWOO HAS A KNIFE WITH HIM. SANGYEON IS TRYING TO STOP HIM. OPPA I CANT BREATHE.





 

YAH TAKE A HUGE BREATH DANA.




 

Sunwoo is seriously turning into a psychopath.




 

So what is oh my gawd she is mad. We have to get there. NOW








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

STOP IT SUNWOO. NONE OF THIS IS WORTH WHAT YOU WANT TO GET.




 

Then if you were out of my way things would be eaiser hyung. He will be done by now.




 

Kiling is not the way to get Yeojin attention you freak. Stop making Eric at fault. He has nothing to do with this.



 

Yah Kim Sunwoo you need to stop.




 

Yah this is not the way to get something Sunwoo.




 

Maybe i should end you as well. Step brothers are freaking annoying. Wait i should have just end all of you.




 

YAH KIM SUNWOO









 

Sunwoo yanked his way out of Hyunjae' grip and was about to swing the knife to both Haknyeon and Sangyeon. Just in time you qickly stop him. You used your MMA skills and tried to get the knife away from him. You might broke some of his bones but you dont care much. Next thing everyone see is Sunwoo were groaning in pain on the floor while you were on top of him placing the knife above his neck. You were glaring at him as you know that he is crossing your limits. The boys and Dana were too scared to get near you ad you might hurt them. You look at him in the eyes and you saw that he really meant hat he said. You move the knife to his cheek and gave a slight cut on him before you stood up.












 

I will never hurt people regardless of who they are but you. You have no rights to kill anyone that includes the innocent ones. You know that i hate you and i will never want to be with you. Get that in your bloody mind.




 

Yeojin ah....




 

Sangyeon ssi. Are you okay.




 

Yeah... im fine....




 

Get some ice pack and rest at home. Haknyeon, you better help him heal those bruises.




 

Why.... why nuna....




 

Get him to the hospital. If he needs investigtion. Ask my laywer to have a word. Dont let this happened again. I dont want to be the main tpic about this. I dont ever love anyone here so please let me go. Im begging for the last time. Dont make me put a restriction order for all of you. All of us dont deserve to be in pain. We need to move on.




 

So you gonna let that freak take over and you fell for him.




 

Sunwoo... Eric may be a freak but i like him for who he is. Hyunjae please. Im leaving and make sure he is strained over.









 

After you said the last words. You left the place with the knife that has Sunwoo bloodstain. Everyone was shock as you make your way towards the soccer team office to meet with the Trainer who is Sunwoo father. You barge in and slammed the knife on the table. Shocking everyone around you. Not forgetting to mention. The basketball trainer and your brother was there too. Jacob look at you was he knows that you encounter Sunwoo before you came. You sat down beside your brother and glare at the trainers.














 

Miss Yeojin what is the matter with you.




 

We need to talk.




 

Yeojin ah. If theres something going on we could discuss this later.




 

Im not gonna bullting around here Mr Cha. We need to talk now Mr Kim.




 

Yeojin..




 

Fine. What do we have to talk about.




 

Your son almost have the intention to kill Eric Sohn. But instead he wants to kill Sangyeon Lee first. That was freaking half an hour ago. You tell me why didnt you observe your son well before he gone psychotic.




 

What nonsense you are talking about. My son is totally fine. And where did you get that knife from. You are definitely telling me that you are the killer Bae Yeojin ssi.




 

Then if i told you that i kill him are you gonna sue me.




 

Wait what...




 

What do you mean...




 

Your son clearly took your house knife and bring it along with him so he could end people lifes here but he was stopped and broke few of his bones which is why im asking you. If i kill your son will you sue me...




 

No.... that cant be.... Im going to press all charges that you have done to my son.




 

Then can you pay back what you owe my mom and dad many years ago. Taxes, incomes, late payments, loans, most importantly. The billions of dollars that you borrowed from my parents company which you have not pay a single cent back.




 

Mr Kim i thought you handle those finance already...




 

Clearly im not. The school is running out of money and i clearly have to use that before i could pay every single cent. Please Yeojin. Im begging. Let us have more time.




 

You have one week. To settle everything or im gonna pressed charged on every single bills that Sunwoo did to me. Worst im gonna sue you and your family for freaking not handling a psychopath within them.




 

FINE. WE AGREED. JUST PLEASE FORGIVE US.




 

One week. That includes your son admitting everything to you and the whole sports team.








 

They quickly nod. Jacob pulled you out of the room till both of you reached the empty hall way. Jacob was really furious on how stern you were but he knows that you meant what you say. You look at him in silent which makes him sigh and look at you.









 

What was that.




 

Things that should be done long time ago




 

But you just cant barge in like that. You are freaking threathening them.




 

So what. If i didnt do that they would live happier than we do. Even his son is out of limits and you want him to be a killer.




 

I didnt meant by that Yeojin. You need to calm down when you are super mad.




 

THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO. WHAT I AM SUPPOSE TO DO BAE JACOB. IM SUPER PISSED OFF EVERYTIME. EVERY SINGLE TIME. HE THREAT ME. EVERY SINGLE TIME HE TRIED TO HURT. ERIC. EVERY SINGLE TIME..... Im tired of his stupidity, his psycho actions. Im tired...




 

Yeojin...







 

Jacob wants to hug you but he knows that it would get both more emotional so he just squeeze your arms and look at you







 

Next time... talk to me first before you get there okay...




 

Im sorry....




 

Its okay my little sunshine. Now tell me how many bones this time.




 

Nearly five i guess...




 

Thats my sister now lets go visit Sangyeon hyung. Im sure he has explaination to do.




 

Well you are going to skip traning

 



 

I have emergency and you barge my emergency so.... im guessing i am skipping. Im not playing for the upcoming game too.




 

Oh boy....