N.14 [Part Ⅱ]

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 


















 

 













 

Yeojin. Stop crying and man up. They are just stupid to not care about your feelings.




 

And they say... they say.... THEY SAY I'M CLINGY WHEN I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHATS HAPPENING. IS IT THAT BAD TO NOT KNOW WHATS GOING ON.




 

Yeojin. You need to breathe. Breathe in and out.




 

I AM BREATHING WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME DO.




 

They are stupid. I will kill them if you want to now you need to stop crying. Like you should just ignore what they say and show them you arent any.




 

SO THEY COULD STILL MOCK ME. YOU THINK ITS OKAY. I HAVE BEEN LIED TO SO MANY TIMES AND NOW THEY CALLED ME CLINGY. WHAT ELSE. A GIRL WHO HAVE BEEN TREATED LIKE A PRINCES. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM.




 

Yeojin...




 

Woah woah woah whats happening here.




 

Babe.....




 

Eric ah. Make sure she is cool like bottom ice. And get her out. No one is going to save food for her. Theres so much heartless pigs out there.




 

Yeojin unnie... we will leave you some meats okay. Just stop crying for those losers.









 

Chanhee and Dana left your room leaving Eric and you alone. You were on your bed hugging your knees. Eric didnt say anything else and just went next to you, giving you the most comfort hug that you really need. He gave a kiss on your temple and cupped your cheeks, wiping away those tears that was on your cheek.








 

My baby what's wrong.




 

They called me clingy when I just asked about what's wrong with Jacob oppa. How am i clingy when you are the clingy one. They are just... just...




 

Jerks. Nuna they are always the jerks who are jealous that you are my girlfriend and you are quite limited.




 

Eric, that is not funny.




 

I know. I know. Still, Bae Yeojin, are you gonna let them bully you when yoy are the one who has power here.




 

What are you talking about.




 

Babe. This is your house. Your own house. You could kick them out if they happened to pissed you off. Besides that Jacob hyung is much more scarrier than anyone could imagine.




 

Then could you tell me whats up with my brother.




 

Well he kinda wants to advance his cafe. However he dont want you to worry because he wants you to have your own dream and who knows one day you will become Mrs Sohn.




 

Eric. What is the catch here. What are you trying to say here.




 

Nuna. Just listen, all i want to say is. I love you and i dont want to lose you to anyone. Even now i feel like its not the time to propose. I would just want you to know that... I want to spent the rest of my life with you as my wife....




 

Eric.....




 

I know I know. So i wont take your answer now but in the upcomming days. I will prepare a big one. So for now I want us to be happy. You and I, have fun together, have a great day together with the rest. Then we can live our life to the fullest. So can you do that for me.








 

You nod, making him smile and gave you a peck on your cheek. But you pulled him closer and gave him a kiss that he wasnt expect. You pulled away and smile at him.










 

Woah, that is the most passionate kiss i ever get.




 

Thank you Eric.




 

Hey... no worries. I would always try to make my girl smile.




 

I hate to say this but you are charming at this moment.




 

I'll take that compliment.




 

And I shall never want to see that again. Get both of your down. Jacob hyung is punishing them.




 

Oh Changmin. You need to get used to this.




 

Yeah yeah. Come on. We are lack of manpower. The rest are being punished by Jacob hyung and Haknyeon is going to eat everything raw.




 

Okay okay. Come on lets go. You wont want him to haunt your midnight dreams wont you.




 

This hyung always ruin our moments.




 

Every single time.












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

That's only nine... Wait, why does it only have nine.




 

Haknyeon ate his one. Sangyeon gave his to Haknyeon. Oh and Juyeon hates that so he gets something else.




 

Okay... Oh Yeojin finally you are down. So do you want chicken or..




 

I will eat whatever Eric eats. Thanks Chanhee.




 

Where is the rest. Why are they no here.




 

Well, your brother is kinda mad and they are running around the neighbourhood. Lets say your brother is a serial killer to them.




 

Thats my brother. Oh oppa have you heard about the new heir of this one big company thats gonna be announce in few weeks time.




 

Yeah but i dont really fancy that. So i decide to follow my dads side. Have you heard about Eric.




 

Eric. This cheeky boy. What about him.




 

He is preparing something big after he graduated. You might be in it but who knows.




 

Really, what big picture. Honey, I wanna know what big picture.




 

Babe. Its not a surprise if i told you everything. Besides, we talk about this. I will wait till the time is right for you. I love you so much can we eat now. Im hungry.




 

Love birds here is your food. Go to that corner because the rest of them are gonna come here like a crazy maniac while your brother is chasing them




 

What he means is enjoy your meal.




 

Things would get crazier enough huh.




 

You bet. Come on honey lets enjoy the show while we can.