N.01

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 














 

 













 

You sure that this would be a better place than the last school hyung.




 

Well I can assure you that. Besides, have mom told you that this school can provide anything.




 

More like I need help with psychology.




 

Dude. You gotta ask someone that knows about it.




 

Do you have someone in mind hyung




 

Well i do but... nevermind i will talk about her next time.




 

Wait, what do you mean by that.




 

Nothing... Oh Dana ah...




 

Oh oppa. Omo new student.




 

You can say that. Well take good care of him. Juyeon will take over during dance class... Dont tell me she is late again.




 

Yeah. I'm waiting for Jacob oppa for Drama class. I guess she will be in for the dance class.




 

Well i hope she dont need to lead the class again.




 

Doubt so... So Eric is right. Or you want me to call you Sohn Youngjae.




 

Wait, how did you...




 

She is the head of student council. She takes care of the new student every single time in this academy. Along with Jacob. I will see you in lunch. Behave while you can okay. Dont messes up like last time.




 

Sure hyung....







 

Sangyeon leave Eric and Dana alone. Dana just smile and look at Eric who is standing still. Eric were sure lost as he doesnt know what to do. Just then someone called Dana. Making her turn to see Jacob walking towards her. She smiles and wave to him.











 

Good morning sunshine.




 

Morning oppa. So this is Eric. New student that would join your basketball team for the first term. Also he might go for Baseball for the next term. The following week is the result on which sports he would be in for the rest of his school life.




 

This is the one that Sangyeon hyung told about.




 

Yeah. Come on give your greetings.




 

Oh sorry... im Bae Jacob. Im guessing you will be in the same class as my sister. Its nice ro meet you.




 

Nice to meet you too.




 

Come on i will lead you to your first class. Juyeon oppa will meet you there. See you in class oppa




 

Yeah see you.....




 

 



 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Wait what. The soccer team is going to the festival instead of the Basketball team. Thats unfair




 

Well its favouritism we are looking at Juyeon.




 

But this is like third time in a year. Third time Changmin.




 

At least we dont have to fight with the soccer team.




 

True.... oh Dana... Wait. ERIC IS HERE TOO.




 

Surprise. Well I'm leaving him to you. Though you are suppose to be taking care of him during dance class. I suppose you are gonna have FT time first right.




 

Yeah. An hour of FT time. Wait, Yeojin is late again.




 

Yes she is and unnie doesnt like to be talked about. So see you...




 

There she goes running to her class when it's just two blocks away from here.




 

Yah she only have five minutes before her drama class starts. So Eric what brings you here.




 

Something came up in my last school. My mom transfered me here. And here i am




 

Man i always forgot that your mom married to Sangyeon dad. No wonder you are transfered here.




 

Yeah.... hyung... who is this Yeojin.




 

Ah... well....




 

Yah we should not talk about her.




 

Oh yeah... well when its the right time. I will tell you. So first thing first. Welcome to this academy. Though we are not in proper age classes. Its kinda cool that they mixed ages in the academy




 

Mostly we are mixed in different professions too.




 

There's different professions. I dont understand.




 

You see that two guys there. They are from the arts. Well like top student of arts. Not really a fan for arguing. Their mouth are like lasers.




 

Wow....




 

Additionally they are good people too.




 

Yeah... so next up that one who is asleep. Thats our rival.




 

Yeah dont mess with him if you ever join them.




 

Why is that so. And why is he the rival.




 

Well back then theres drama. It involves the 10 of us which includes Dana and Yeojin.




 

Its a long story. Only Sangyeon hyung can talk about it.




 

Okay....




 

Yeah... oh wait. I almost forgot. This is Changmin. If you heard people call him Q. It probably leading to him.




 

Yep thats me. We are gonna have a fun time together in dance class.




 

Dance class... wait is Yeojin gonna lead again. I heard that she is late for today.




 

When you didnt see her in this class what makes you think she wont be late for school.




 

Oh.... right... well we shall just see how dance class is. Meeting the same people again and again.....




 

Does this mean I have a lot of things to know as time goes by...




 

You sure do Eric. You sure do...