N.04

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 

















 

 







 

《TWO WEEKS LATER》








 

Are you sure you are okay, Yeojin.




 

I'm totally fine. That debate is just a phase.




 

Phase of what. They are clearly trying to rat you out. Espcially Haknyeon. How can he just spat somethng that is not related. He even gets a point for that. Like just so biased becaused he is in the soccer team




 

Juyeon. It's fine besides that both of you did well in that debate class. Its nothing much. No heart feelings.




 

Yeojin. Sometimes I keep wondering why you are so kind.




 

Juyeon, I said it's fine. Like th-




 

No Yeojin listened. How can you not make them feel guilty of what they have done to you. How Sunwoo almost makes you feel endangered. How Hyunjae always makes you have a hard time fighting back. How Sangyeon would always threaten you with those stupid words. Just why are you so fragile.




 

Juyeon, that's enough. She may be so kind but she knows where she stands to. Dont make her feel like everything is on her. She is a victim too.




 

Hyung you dont understand.




 

Then understand that problem. She isnt the kind to just let them do whatever they would do to her. She fought back because why. She has those moral in her that she protects.




 

Are you guys done because she is literally crying.




 

No Yeojin ah....




 

No... I understand... Just... Just dont wait for me during lunch. I will be fine alone.









 

Dana was about to stop you but you yanked your hands away walking away from them while tears fell. The boys felt so guilty as they know that aruguing about it is the last thing they would do and they hate it when you cry. Dana sighs and gives a smack on both of their hands as she is super frustrated on how they arent that sensitive about just one thing. Just then Jacob and Kevin came by. Jacob was looking for you but Dana whispered something to Jacob making his eyes gaze to both Juyeon and Younghoon.






 

They did it again didnt they.




 

We are sorry.




 

Sorry to me doesnt even prove anything guys.




 

Aigoo. Every debate class. She went missing because this guy always say that she is too kind. Younghoon hyung is backing her up. She understands what Juyeon is saying and she run away before her brother get her to comfort her.




 

Seriously oppa. You arent helping my friend.




 

What can i say. Its always them that is more urgh sometimes.




 

Shut it man. Now both of you. Think of something that would make my sister forgive you and make sure she did or im gonna make Changmin kill you.




 

Well he would be happy to hear this so why not we go to where they are right now. Would that be so fun.




 

As fun as i would like to snap both of their neck. That includes you mister. Come on oppa lets go find Changmin oppa and Chanhee oppa




 

Hey.... i was suppose to have fun on that...








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

















 

I hate it here. I hate it there. Why am i even crying. Stop it Yeojin.








 

You were along the alley near by the academy. Your tears just wont stop falling and now you are just kicking the wall letting out alm of your frustrations. You just had enough of everything that has been through. Especially when someone voice out about you. Thats your high weakness that you really want to heard least. While kicking the wall you start to punch the wall as well. Its usually you would punch a punching bag to release all the tensions but now you just had to release it on the wall. Your knuckles began to bleed out and you didnt care much till someone pulled you into his embrace. You tried to move away but his hug went tighter but as you smell his scent. You calm down slowly and you hugged him back. You knew who he was and you start to break down again. He caress your head and pat you back to calm you down.














 

Nuna you should really stop hurting yourself.









 

He pulled you away and you look at him in tears. You saw that his face were filled with bruises and wounds. You were shocked to see that he could still smile with the pain he has. You stop crying and look at him in worries. He wipe away the tears with his thumb, cupping your cheeks and kept smiling at you.









 

Eric ah... your face...




 

Oh. Its nothing. I just got into something. Its nothing big. Dont worry about it




 

No eric... you are hurt... Who did this to you.




 

Nuna. Its fine no one did this to me.




 

Eric please tell me...




 

Wow really. New toy to play with. How outstanding.




 

I still wonder why she would reject you when he is the same age as yours.














 

You saw Eric's expression changes. You sigh and pull him to your back as you face Sunwoo and Haknyeon who are smirking at you. With your hads still holding Eric's hand behind you. You gave a tense glare to them.














 

You guys are way out of the line.




 

Who. Us. Wow. Little did you know someone else did that to him.




 

Monsters like you dont deserve me. What do you want from me.




 

Easy. Get back with us. Especially to Sangyeon hyung. Dont you ever miss him.




 

I will never get back to you freaks. You guys arent worth my life. Just get a life and move on.








 

Sunwoo smirk and went towards you leaving a tiny gap in between. He holds your chin and squeezes your cheeks with just one hands making your attention only to him. Your grip on Eric became a little tigter but its not as tight as the first time you hold him. You tried to push Sunwoo hands away but his grip was too strong.








 

Then tell me if this guy is worth more than me being yours Bae Yeojin.




 

Better than living with you freaks.




 

Ignoring my calls, not replying my text. Its is it fun to play like that. Fun t play with my feelings.




 

I never once liked you Kim Sunwoo. Never once and never will.




 

You really dont know what you are really trying to do Bae Yeojin.




 

Let her go. She already told you she dont want to meddle with you. So just move on

 



 

Oh please someone shut his mouth. Do you even think you can win her over Sangyeon hyung.




 

Over my death I will protect Yeojin nuna. You guys are total freaks.




 

Well then let see who is the freaks then.










 

Right after you felt that you arent holding Eric hands anymore. All you saw is that Eric was being attcked by Haknyeon who ws beating him badly. You were about to stop them but Sunwoo hed you close to him smiling as he likes to see the pain of his enemies. You could not believe what had just happened. You start to feel anger building up and you clench your fist tightly. Without the boys notice. You start to elbowed Sunwoo stomach and bring him down continuosly punching him hard making Haknyeon surprised. Just then Jacob, Chanhee and Changmin appear and they quickly stop you from injuring Sunwoo more. Haknyeon went to help Sunwoo up and they ran away. You were still mad as you cant stop clenching your fist. Seconds later you felt someone hug you. You look up to see Eric hugging you. Without any reasons, you became less mad and straight to no feelings at all. He break the hug and Eric was groaning in pain from the beatings he got by Haknyeon. You look at him and start to tear up.








 

Oppa.... We need to... we need to...




 

Yeojin. I want you to take a breath and calm yourself down.




 

Oppa. He is hurt. Please... oppa... Chanhee ah...




 

Yeojin. Take a deep breath. We will bring him to the hospital. Dont worry.




 

Please.... help him.




 

Im fine... nuna hands are not...




 

Yah you look like a bruised tomato. Come on Younghoon is waiting for us.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

THE FREAKING WHAT.




 

Come on hyung. They saw her along the way and she was hugging your own step brother. I mean who wont get jealous.




 

But that doesnt mean he can threat her.




 

Oh that explains why they are called freaks. Still hyung. Your step brother is the one who started this mess. I mean you gave him warning and the next thing we know is him hugging your ex girlfrend.




 

You guys are uselss sometimes i dont know why you guys have to be stupid at some moments.




 

Hyung you would do the same thing too. Dont even deny that.




 

But not until that far Hyunjae. Letting her see my stupid brother in fights. That would blow her trust on us. I swear you guys are stupid




 

If you could just tell him everything. Things wont go this far hyung.




 

I told you to put that ego aside when she is there infront of you. Now look what just happpend to you. Where that wise man in thoughts. Down in the drain. Are you stupid or something.




 

Hyung he is in pain and you nag at him for not being wise. Seriously hyung.




 

You guys know that she has blackbelt in MMA. Now you got hurt because you guys are stupid enough to not think about her feelings seriously.




 

Then you are gonna let your step brother hit her up. You seriously gotta let that happened hyung.




 

He got a point hyung...




 

See everytime we had this conversation. You wont do s but just words from your mouth. No matter how harsh thoe words. Your actionsare just nothing but coward. Im doing this because my feeling for her are not a joke and i would do anything to get her mine. Even if it leads to us being a psycho.




 

Yah Kim Sunwoo. Thats way to far man.




 

I meant what i say dont try to stop me.




 

Sunwoo. Yah Kim Sunwoo

 



 

Leave him be. Haknyeon go and help him with the bruise. Yeojin might hit some critical parts which might last for weeks.




 

I will get some ice for both of you.