N.12 [Part Ⅱ]

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 

















 

 










 

I never thought Yeojin would do something like this.




 

She just wanted to make everything be on the same page.




 

Well at least she is happy right.




 

Then why didnt the siblings invite your sister.




 

Its between Yeojin, Sunwoo and Eric. Jacob hyung is there to make sure everything is okay.




 

Well i have to cancel my date for that.




 

Since when you have a date.




 

Gurl you need to understand that im Yeojin bestie and sis will always have a date with her.




 

Yah you are just as bad as your brother. You are like this because Jacob cant have a date wth you and you respectfully accept the situation which leads you to ran towards Kevin.




 

Oh please i have better plans to do.




 

Like what. Provoking us.




 

Destroy your future with just one snap like. Oh boy i love doing that. See you guys around. Im going to find something beneficial.




 

You arent running to Haknyeon arent you.




 

I have better plans than running towards you idiots. Urgh you guys are just wasting my time. Goodbye.




 

Yah you are letting your on sister go just like that.




 

Let her be. She is visiting her favourite cafe. Jacob hyung always say that if he ever cancel evrything he ask her to go there.




 

And where is that.




 

You wont want to go there. That place is full of Jacob hyung. When i say full i meant it.




 

Ah.... he was an ambassador for one of the cafe. I heard that he has some shares on that.




 

So does that mean Dana has a share too.




 

She is just there to see if the cafe is on tip top modes. Mostly, she is making the customers run away with her death stare.




 

Dana is there for what again.




 

Im gonna grab some snacks. Want anything.




 

Im buying my own food.




 

Yah lets buy chicken together.




 

I aint buying that. Im leaving. Call me if you guys want anything.





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

This is a nice meal.




 

Well its moms recipe. Most of it is just from google itself.




 

Its still a decent meal Yeojin. Sunwoo ah. How is the food.




 

Its good....




 

Yah eat more. Nuna cooked alot for us. Plus you look skinnier than before.




 

Yeah just eat more. Theres more at the kitchen.




 

Oh... sure....




 

Sunwoo ah. The purpose of me inviting you her is because i dont want both of us to have a bad ending.




 

Nuna...




 

Eric let her be. Go on Yeojin.




 

Well the start is bad since you have been wanting me to be yours but things wont end the way you wanted to Sunwoo ah.




 

I know that... i realised it when you are starting to be closed with Eric....




 

But then i know that you arent who you are because you are crowd with your own doubts and worst thoughts. Im not mad at you for that. You are just lost wthin you which is why i keep rejecting you Sunwoo ah.




 

I'm sorry nuna... I know I should not have done that to you. I regret everything I did. Like everything that I'm sure I hurt you more than Sangyeon hyung does. Im really really sorry nuna.








 

You saw how sincere Sunwoo is. You smile and pass over a letter to Sunwoo. He was confused at first but Jacob snap him back to reality with a nudge on his shoulder. Sunwoo took it and open to read it. His eyes went wide when he saw what's in the letter.








 

Nuna.... this....




 

The school is expanding and i know you are taking a year break. So after that break why not join our campaign. We have a boarding school in London. Its where a school is much better than the ones we are in.




 

Also. Your dad is really concern about your future. Yeojin decide to use her contacts to help you build up more skills. Oh and sont worry about where to stay. Yeojin covered that for you.




 

Well we siblings know that you want to be a national player and a coach one day.




 

I.... this is....




 

Accept this as how i would forgive you. You deserve better Sunwoo ah....




 

Yeah man. We have talked to your father and he has agree with the conditions. So what do you think.




 

Hyung....Nuna.....




 

Yah dont start crying. My baby will cry too.




 

You meanie. So what would you say.




 

Thank you.....like really. This is alot and how i have been bad towards you guys. I dont really deserve this... Nuna....




 

Sunwoo. If you accept this. I will forgive you and we are equal. You arent gonna leave this house till i have a clear answer Sunwoo.




 

Yah just accept this. Im sure you will be fine.




 

Okay okay. I will accept this. But in one condition.




 

Well shot the words. Im ready to hear it.




 

You need to promise me that you will be the happiest with Eric. He deserves you more than i do. More than Sanyeon hyung does. So promise me you will invite me to your wedding.




 

What kind of condition is that. OUCH BABE.




 

Sunwoo. I will if you do your very best there. I want to hear the greatest news from my contact when you are at London training the whole life of yours.




 

Deal.




 

Thats a done deal. Now since we are equal, lets enjoy our time now. Babe stop looking like that. He wont steal me away from you.




 

Yeah Eric. Chill out. Its just dinner and Us being equal to Sunwoo. You mister better not hurt my sister or i will slit those neck of yours.




 

Damn i didnt know Bae siblings are just worst than Changmin hyung




 

Well much more worst than that actually. Yeojin almost kill me.




 

I didnt kill you. I left a tiny scare which is healed now eat or we kill both of you.




 

Geez babe.....