N.09

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 















 

 









 

You really pulled off so well today.




 

It's just that i feel so great lately. And i think our debate really drives Haknyeon crazy.




 

Nuna arent you too harsh earlier.




 

She is stating the fact Haknyeon. Get over with it.




 

But hyung. That is so.




 

Theres always next time. Just try to came up with more solutions that can attract others well.




 

Urgh fine. You win this time




 

Come on guys we are going to be late for training.




 

Wait, we are going without Sunwoo.




 

He is still sick from last week. We cant kiss this one out at this is for the upcomming match.




 

Fine. See you around nuna

 



 

Yeah see you...




 

I didnt know that they were gonna turn friendly after you tried to kill Sunwoo.




 

I didnt kill him. I gave a spare on him. There is a difference oppa.




 

Still you seem fine with them around.




 

They had a good closure. From what i last heard is Sangyeon hyung and Yeojin decide to stay neutral. More like just normal friends would do.




 

You got that right. Well are we off for lunch or...




 

I am but he is not.




 

Wait why.




 

Well Kevin and Chanhee messed up everything and I have to be working with the newbie alone. Its stressful with her i dont like it




 

Ah.... they are mad at you oppa.




 

Why would they be mad at me. That newbie is just attentiom seeker that makes me trying to hold my anger so much.




 

Oh well. Talk to them. Tell them what you told me.





 

Yeah hyung wont that be easier.




 

I guess...




 

Well lets get to lunch. You mister skip those work. Its useless to work on something you are mad on.




 

Are you sure it will be fine

 



 

Yes i am...




 

NUNAAAAA










 

All turns to see Eric were running towards you. You chuckled and opened your arms to let him hug you. Jacob and Dana were making their way towards all of you as they looked at you with a smile.









 

Woah there's sunshine. What's the hype about.




 

He got A's for his maths and literature.




 

Also the whole class praised him for being the top 3 student who does well for the whole semester.




 

Aw. My baby pup is doing well for his academics. I'm proud of you.




 

Oh and nuna. I will be chosen for the next game match. Will you be there.




 

I cant promise anything Eric. But i will try and find time if i can okay.




 

Alright....




 

Dont be too sulky. Who knows she will be there again like last time.




 

Yeah that was really unexpected.




 

Whatever it is, I'm not gonna be the godmother of your child. Now i'm gonna go to where my brother is coz thats where food are. Come on bubz. Lets go.




 

Come on Juyeon. You are tagging along with us.




 

Do i have to.




 

Come on oppa. Lets eat.







 

They start to walk leaving you and Eric alone. Eric scratched the back of his head as he was confused by the current situation. Just then he felt your lips on his cheek as you were giving him a peck on his cheek. He turns and looks at you in a blush.







 

Nuna...




 

You really look cute when you are confused. Come on, I'm hungry. Lets get lunch and I can watch you do your training.




 

You are going to stay behind just to watch me do my training.




 

Well yeah. Unless you want me to have a date with Kevin. I know he is free today and like...




 

No you are going to stay with me, no dates with Kevin hyung. And lets go have lunch. You are sitting with me.




 

Oh Eric....












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

What do you mean you want to quit soccer.




 

Dad... for the last time I said I want to take a break from soccer. I'm not gonna quit or anything.




 

After what she has done to you. You are just gonna quit just like that. What the heck is wrong with you Sunwoo. Dont you know how muh lost i would get if you do stament of you quiting. Soccer team is going to be in serious depth Sunwoo.




 

DAD. I SAID I'M DONE. I'M DONE AND I HAVE ENOUGH OF YOUR GOAL ORIENTED THOUGHTS. IT HURTS ME IT HURTS MY MIND. IT HURTS MY FEELINGS. SO STOP IT OKAY.




 

You are giving up because Yeojin hates you.... why does it have to be that girl. Why does it not have to be someone else.





 

I LOVE HER SINCE THE START. I HATE IT WHEN SHE GETS THROUGH EVERYTHING THAT I HATE THE MOST SO CAN YOU PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME. Please dad....




 

Sunwoo ah....




 

Just go. Please... leave me alone.




 

Fine. If that's what you want.








 

His father left him alone. Sunwoo took a deep breath and let it out slowly as he is still healing from the pain he gets from you. Just then he gets a call from someone. He picked up and sigh.








 

~ what is it hyung.

 

~ Did you cry or something.

 

~ no... just dust in my eyes

 

~ yah... well just informing you that the soccer team will be moving forward without you. So you wont join us for now right

 

~ yeah... i... wanna take a break from everything.

 

~ well just dont do anything stupid. Call us if you want someone to talk to.

 

~ i will... dont worry about me.

 

~ well take care...

 

~ thanks hyung....













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


















 

Yah stop stealing his food. He needs to eat for his training later.




 

Says the one who keeps taking his food.




 

Yah yah yah. Stop fighting here or I will eat evey single thing here.




 

You are seriously like a pig Juyeon.




 

So I heard that you are good with the soccer team.




 

Not quite really Kevin.




 

Ah, you still have not talked to Sunwoo.




 

Yah we promise not to talk about that.




 

I'm sorry i didnt know much since nuna didnt talk about it.




 

Even if we promised about it.




 

I said I'm sorry. Hyung can't you see what he do




 

I'm not gonna be involved. Babe eat more if you are too skinny.




 

My mom told me not to worry about my size. So I will eat your food thanks bubs.




 

Still its a matter of fact that it was once told means we could never reveal it.




 

How would you know that im refering to the thing.




 

I never said that Eric. Dont put words in my mouth.




 

Then you stop putting the words in my mouth




 

Yah, are you going to stop them.




 

No dont its fun to see them arguing.




 

Its stupid sometimes but i wonder who will win.




 

I bet on Juyeon.



 

Woah damn thats a little to harsh. I will vote for Eric.




 

Im with Kevin. Eric is so gonna win.




 

Nah Juyeon is scarier. Juyeon will sure take down Eric.




 

The three of you are dumb. Yeojin will win. Look at her giving death stare as both of them ruin her meal time.




 

I'm with my bubs. She really hates it when people argue.




 

Oh look they stop.




 

That's my sister indeed. Well are you both done ranting.




 

Hyung that hurts so bad.




 

Damn i hate it when she use her force on me. How many time did i say not to do that.




 

Then dont raise your tone on my Eric. He clearly said that he is sorry. What else do you want from him.




 

Nuna... he is mean...




 

Fine. Sorry. Dont use force please. It sore my muscles badly.




 

Then work on it. Jacob oppa will you be back home early today.




 

Not that early. I can still fetch you after you are done staying here. We can grab supper at the ahjumma house.




 

Really. Man i miss that place. I will see you tonight then.




 

Wait you arent gonna stay back for awhile.




 

I am. If im not i would date have a date with Kevin. But looking at you, i know you will not stop begging me to stay with you. Plus my brother with hae training with you so why not stay back watching my bubs have his training.




 

This is why i like you nuna.




 

I like you too now both of you eat. Dont waste food. Never spoil my mood again understood.




 

Fine.....