N.02

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 















 

 








 

As usual. You are always late when there's always new students coming into the academy. It was supposed to be your job to help Dana out. However Dana knows you so well so she decided to let Juyeon handle Eric for now. You were dragging your feet towards the dance hall studio as you were tired from yesterday's part time work. Well you were having afternoon training and you ended up taking night shift so you would have more personal income. While you were walking you felt someone walking beside you.











 

Speed up. You dont want to be late arent ya




 

What are you doing here. I thought you were at the dance hall already.




 

I have some tests that ended late.




 

Good then. Now leave me alone.




 

Yah Bae Yeojin.




 

I'm older than you Ju Haknyeon. Stop calling me by my full name. You know I hate it so much right.




 

Still nuna... Sangyeon hyung has been searching for you all morning. He can't concentrate during the lecture.




 

Haknyeon. Sangyeon oppa and I are history. If he really care about me. He should have not done what he did 2 years ago. So dont try to make me feel guilty. I'm not that kind of person anymore.




 

Nuna. Can you just still be neutral to him.




 

I can't promise that Haknyeon. Come on let's go in. What we have discussed is out of this room. You got that.




 

Yeah....









 

You smile and pat his shoulder before you went in the class. Luckily you saw your brother with the rest. Before you could even go to them. Sunwoo drag you to their side and you just sigh in annoynce








 

What do you want, Sunwoo.




 

Why did you reject my calls.




 

Why would I want to entertain you when you're busy partying with other girls. I'm not even yours Sunwoo.




 

Still you could have replied to me with something. Now you are just ignoring me. Seriously.




 

Yes. I'm ignoring everyone because all of you are so annoying. Now let go of me. I have to lead the class to warm up.




 

Nuna, will you come for today's training.




 

No. I wont stop bugging me please.











 

You pulled your hands away from him and walk towards Changmin. You sigh and go to hug Dana as you had enough from the boyz who is in the soccer team. Your brother chuckled and patted your back.













 

Must be tough to get away from them huh




 

I hate it here. Where is Mr Kim.




 

He is late. We can start the warm up and few dance befor he comes.




 

I like it when you think the same as me. Where is the arts people.




 

Oh. Juyeon went to get them with Eric.




 

Great another guy in the school. How lovely is that.




 

Too lovely. Now why are you so tensed.




 

You see. I'm here trying to work my life out after what had just happened. So what's the point of me being with them when I am packed with stuff.




 

Sad to be one. Well let's get them ready. Juyeon is already here.




 

Wow Mr Kim is early today.




 

Yeah. Lets go choose a song first.




 

Good gracious Changmin and Yeojin, please warm them up before we start new class today.




 

Yeah yeah. I know that Mr Kim.




 

Yeojin just dont over overwork yourself. Promise me that




 

Oppa I will be fine. And you mister, you owe me coffee. Come on Changmin.




 

I just came oh my gawd.




 

You still owe her that. Dang.




 

Yah it's just she is busy how am i gonna treat her coffee.




 

So she is the one that you guys have been talking about.




 

Yeah. Bae Yeojin. Jacob's lovely sister. She used to be bubbly but someone from the soccer team changed her making her be so...




 

That my sister you are talking about. She build walls for her own reasons. Now you guys are late. Whats the reason behind that.




 

We can explain later. Now both annabelle and Chucky are glaring through the mirrors.




 

Why always them. They are just so scarry.




 

Hyung. For once she is being in a good mood for now. Might suffer more when the new things are starting.




 

Well Eric this is how Dance class is... Eric. Yah Sonh Youngjae.




 

Huh... oh sorry....




 

Why are you staring at them.




 

Sangyeon hyung. Why is he staring at them.




 

You really dont know about him.




 

Chanhee. Its not our rights to talk about them.




 

Guys settle your things and its time to warm up.




 

Better be perfect. Im not gonna repeat this.




 

Says the one who always stop halfway....




 

Hyunjae. Dont even start.




 

Okay.. sorry....




 

Alright lets start

 







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


 

《TIME SKIPPED》


 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Okay that's all for today. Remember guys. Team up and create something spectecular. I will evaluate all of you in three weeks time. Adios.









 

Mr Kim left the dance hall, slowly one by one leave the place. You were just sitting on the floor with a blank mind as you just want to clear out somethings. Through put the class you saw both Sangyeon and Sunwoo were looking at you the whole time. But you notice that a new student that Dana talked about were glancing at you. You just smile and look away to see Chanhee and Changmin were having their small fight. You took off your shoes and throw at them.










 

You guys please grow up.





 

Yah she hit my head.




 

You head isnt a problem. My ears are more precious. YAH THIS SHOE IS LIKE A BRICK.




 

Guys. Chill down. So my lovely Yeojin. Are you done clearing your head. Or you need us to fool around o you are back to senses.




 

Yeah i am fully blank. Thanks Kevin.




 

We really gotta go. Arts are just so time consuming.




 

Well see you guys tomorrow. I have a debate class with Younghoon oppa.





 

Debate class. Isnt that with the whole soccer team side.




 

Oppa i will be fine. Juyeon will be there too right.




 

Yeah. Same class with you three consequitive years buddy.




 

Thanks. Well i got to go. Oppa please buy ramen for me i will be back home before 10 pm.




 

Oh right its tuition day today. Go on. I will just meet you during supper.




 

Yeah thanks guys.... And you. New kid. Your dancing is impressive. Nice to meet you. Dana get your up im not waiting for you




 

This unnie is really urgh. Fine, wait for me.









 

You smiled at Eric and left the place with Dana. Leaving the boys alone. Sangyeon saw everything and stomped away. Sunwoo leaves the room in silence along with Haknyeon and Hyunjae. Jacob knows why they are like that. He sighs and looks at Eric with a weak smile.










 

I am so confused. Is there anything that I should know.




 

The history between your step brother and Yeojin. That we cant tell.




 

But history with the three of them. They are kinda trying hard to make Yeojin be neutral with Sangyeon.





 

Oh and warning for you. Sunwoo will do everything to make you give Yeojin up. So dont try to have a hand with them. They are not humane when it comes to Yeojin

 



 

Not to forget to mention that Sunwoo has a crush on her.




 

Yah yah yah. Yeojin is not belong to anyone and if anyone hurts her im gonna let Changmin kill all of you.




 

Omo, I'm so blessed. Kya time to get new knife




 

What the.....