N.11

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 
















 

 








 

Not that i could think of hyung

 



 

Then are there any possibilities for Eric to tell her.




 

High chance but Eric will question her which will make her annoyed and they will get into a fight again.




 

What do you mean a fight again.




 

They have been fighting for little tiny things and they will be fine a day after. I swear they are a weird couple.




 

That explains why he keep approaching me to ask about Yeojin. Sometimes i wonder if they took things fast or is it just us dont understand their world.




 

You can say that. I dont understand them either.




 

Oppa have you seen.... Oh hey there stranger i didnt know you are here.




 

Glad to see you being so bright today.




 

Bae Yeojin, where are you going.




 

Hongdae to have lunch with Changmin and Chanhee. After that we are meeting Younghoon to get some stuff for Changmin. He just moved into his new house and he wants me to design his house.




 

Architec stuff or interior design stuff. Which is the one you ace the most.




 

Both to be precise. Now oppa have you seen my favourite hoodie. I wanna wear them but they are gone.




 

Eric took it when he slept over. You were asleep when he left. So he just grabbed that hoodie and went home. You can go grab mine and use it. It's in the first drawer

 




 

Oh okay then. Stranger nim please remind him to give it back. I supposed you both have family dinner today.




 

Yes i will and yes i do.




 

Thank you stranger nim. Now oppa please dont poison him with that expired orange juice.




 

Yah i told you to not keep that juice

 



 

Oppa its your juice and Juyeon drank it yesterday. Bye stranger nim. Oh can you do me a favour. Bring Sunwoo here tomorrow for dinner.



 

Uhm sure....




 

Great thanks. I wont be out for long. Dont trash this place. It took me hours to clean up.








 

You left the house, leaving the boys chuckling at how cheerful you were. To Sangyeon's surprise he never thought you would ask him to invite Sunwoo for dinner. Jacob sigh and look at Sangyeon.














 

Hyung. She talk to me before. About how you did to her. How Sunwoo threaten her. How she forgives you both regardless of everything. She has a kind soul hyung.




 

Yeah. She does...




 

Hyung. Im thankful that you changed.




 

Things change. People change. I realized that. She needs that happiness. That happiness that me and Sunwoo been hiding from her.




 

Yeah. Thank you hyung.




 

No worries... come on grab some coffee. Hyunjae is meeting us there.




 

Sure thing. Let me get my coat.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Last thing I know she slipped with Eric on that slippery road.




 

That is the most hilarious day ever.




 

Tell me she is late again because Eric took her favourite hoodie.




 

I bet she is and that really look big on her.




 

Nah it look cute on her. Im sure Eric will like it.




 

Why are you both staring at me. Does this thing look big.




 

No... it looks cute. So what do you want to eat.




 

This is a joke right. Chanhee tell me this is a joke.




 

Its a joke. We ordered what we usually eat. So tell us when is the last time Eric not bring extra clothes with him.




 

Two weeks. Its been two weeks and he has always used Jacob oppa clothes. This time he decided to wear my hoodie. Damn out of all hoodies.




 

Girl you have like multiple other hoodies left. Stop being so fussy.




 

Im not fussy. Its just nevermind. Oh my gawd you got us this.




 

Your favourite. So why not.




 

Gosh this is enough for me to not talk about my idiot boyfriend who is having a mental breakdown because of his family dinner. So thank you.




 

She is a bad liar.




 

No its just that she cant keep secrets.




 

What do i have to do that i can make both of you shut those petty mouth.




 

I love it when she is all lovey dovey with her boyfriend.




 

Oh thats where she is the most saint.




 

I could agree no more. So tell us, how is you and him this days.




 

Adorable, annoying, loving. I canceled my date with him today because I know that he has to talk it out with his family.




 

And you are fine with him suffering from it.




 

Nah. Sangyeon oppa is there. He will help my Eric out. So its a win win




 

Still did you force him to like go for that dinner.




 

I have to. I dont want him to cling on him. He needs to be a man. Right now he is my boy.




 

And the next time he is your man. Both of you have kids and you will throw your kids at us because you want to spend time with your man. The end.




 

You salty man. Is he on his period or something.




 

Nah. He is just jealous that you are spending more time with Eric than him.

 



 

Oh gosh Chanhee. No matter what i will still find both of you. Like now im paying for your food. Your drinks your everything.




 

Its rare to see her innocent side.




 

Well as long as i got free food. Im happy.




 

Both of you seriously. Can we be serious right now.




 

Well how about you walk through with me avout the interior. I want to know each and every specs and details so i wont ask you for last minute changes.




 

Thats more like it. Chanhee ah learn it from him.




 

Whatever Yeojin.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

So we should shift the mid field to tge other side if they come in defense.




 

You can say that... anything else




 

Not much from us. Aside from that are you sure you are droping out and retaking your speciality.




 

Im changing to less intensive ones. Doctor told me that the injuries wont heal so fast. It would take years to heal fully.




 

Well im guessing you are feeling better than before.




 

Yeah.... have you heard anything from Sangyeon hyung.




 

Nothing much. But all we know is he is having family dinner.




 

Hyung. You can just tell me whats happening. I know things wont stay silent.




 

Well... Sangyeon hyung. He drop out from the team few week go. It kinda went crazy till your father fainted. I guess you over heard rhings tht your father said.




 

At least they have back up. Im sure hyung has his own reason on why he did that.




 

He drop out because his parents told him to be in their company.




 

Basically he is going to take over his father position. Also Eric will help him out.




 

I have this feeling where they want to arrange someone from their alliance to arrange marriage.




 

That is really old school. Like why they still do that

 



 

Isnt Eric gonna marry Yeojin nuna.




 

We dont know yet. Sunwoo ah...





 

Its fine. Im happy as long as she is happy with Eric. Eric is her happiness. Nothing can beat that hyung.




 

If thats what you say... Sangyeon hyung told me that Yeojin agree too meet you. Tomorrow dinner at the Bae siblings house.




 

Im glad...




 

You will be fine right.




 

I will be fine. I just want closure with her. After all this years. Now i know why she does it for a reason. Is good that she is moving on. I just wanna apologise for everything




 

Its a good thing to think that way. You want us to be there.




 

No. Its fine. Im sure Eric will be there.




 

Well if anything happens. We are just a call away.




 

Thanks hyung.....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





 

《TIME SKIPPED》












 

Hyung.... what do dad mean by i have to settle down by the time i graduate.




 

You are still young. Dont think to much about it.




 

Still hyung. It kinda bothers me. I dont understand anything that dad says.




 

Eric ah. Do you love Yeojin

 



 

Of course i love her hyung. I cant lose her. She is like my other soul.




 

Then you should keep her safely. She is one precious person that everyon wants to have. But she chose you.




 

Im glad to be the chosen one....




 

Eric ah... a year after you graduate... you should be ready for the big picture.




 

What do you mean hyung.




 

By that time I will be taking care of dad's position. Mom's position will be under you. However, a year or two. You need to be prepared that you should court Yeojin by then.




 

Court.... Hyung you it's not what i think right.




 

Eric ah. That is what our dad wants. As long as you get married first. Its gonna be fine. This family needs the heir for the future.




 

Why wont you do that.




 

Because i will put my focus more on the company. Dad really relies on you for the heir.




 

But nuna have not met them yet.




 

Dont worry. They know her very well. She met them a lot of times. They love her which is why dad ask you to settle down after you graduate.




 

Oh... i see... Hyung if i ever get married. Will you be my best man.




 

Of course. You are my brother. I will be glad to be one.




 

Hyung.... thank you....




 

Its nothing much. Just make our fmily proud Eric ah.