N.06 [Part I]

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 


















 

 














 

You told her what again.




 

I told everything that Hyunjae told us.




 

Kevin, what have you done. No wonder she came back looking mad and ignoring us the whole night being at the attic by herself. Bro what is wrong with you.




 

We were planning to tell her together but Younghoon is a coward and Dana said she doesnt want to be involved. Chanhee is having a hard time questioning Hyunjae hyung about the possibilities to prevent two idiots from going through Yeojin.




 

Kevin. You could have told me first. Things wont go as awkward as it would. Now she is mad at everyone.




 

Hyung. I did what i could. Yeojin needs to know this before hand. I can't simply let it pass till its the doomsday.




 

Oh my gawd. Things could go easier if you have not done that. Eric is super confused and now he is being ignored




 

Hyung. Listen to me. I may be wrong for not telling you about it. Im sorry. But if Yeojin is strong. She would understand the whole situation. So be it Eric or you. She needs to know it.




 

She is not as strong as you know Kevin. She is not like the last time she would ever stand up on.





 

What do you mean.




 

After Eric was hospitalized. She... She kinda almost drown herself in the bathtub. I was there in time. Repeatedly saying that it was not her fault. She is weak. She cant stand anything anymore. Its too hurtful for her...




 

It hurts you to see Yeojin being at her worst... hyung...




 

What do you mean by that.




 

Eric... oh its nothing much.




 

What do you mean by its hurtful for Yeojin nuna.




 

Its nothing much Eric. Dont have to wor-




 

No. Tell me why is Yeojin nuna hurt. Am i the reason why she is ignoring everyone right now.




 

Oh Eric there you are. Come on we need to go




 

Juyeon ah. Can you just tell your teacher that he will be skipping todays class.




 

Hyung is there anything wrong. Why are you looking like that




 

What is everyone hiding from me. Anyone please tell me.




 

I will tell you everything but you need to promise me not to blame yourself. Not to hurt yourself. Not even to attack Sangyeon hyung.




 

Fine. I will listen to that



 

Juyeon ah...




 

Okay... i will let Chanhee cover for him...

 



 

Thanks Juyeon ah...




 

You are going to tell everything. Like are you for real.




 

He needs to know Kevin. Everything...












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

Blue sky. Fluffy clouds. Sadness arrived.




 

So this is your routine now. Skipping everything that hurts you.




 

Grey aura. Black and white visions. Tearful event.




 

Yeojin... I'm sorry...




 

It's not your fault oppa.




 

Then why are you doing this that is affecting everyone around you.




 

If you were in my shoes. With the attitude I have. The emotions I hold. Will you do and feel the same single thing.




 

I can't answer to that Yeojin...




 

Then you have no answers to why you are starting to move away from Sunwoo. Dont you.




 

I.... I.... i dont....




 

There's a term called. Slowly but surely. Have you been doing that when you have difficulties.




 

It doesnt work that way Yeojin...




 

Which is why i'm still trying. Trying to accept every single thing that has been happening. Every single thing that you told to Kevin. Every single thing about Eric. Every single thing about Sunwoo and Sangyeon. Every little single thing.




 

Yeojin. Have you been trying to end your life.




 

Every single worst time. Also, can you please stop hiding. I know you are behind that wall. I can freaking see you JuHaknyeon.




 

I'm sorry nuna...




 

Nah. Its fine.... you are just here because Sunwoo wants update about me. Doesnt he.




 

Yes... Nuna about last time... im really sorry... I didnt know it trigger you...




 

Things are meant to happend Haknyeon... come sit beside me.









 

Hakyeon listens and you just sigh as you continue to look up at the sky. You were alone at first however only Hyunjae knows about your whereabouts. He has been so close to you before. You weakly smile and look down to Hyunjae who is lookng at the floor.












 

Why didnt you just come straight at me




 

Because i know how you will react Yeojin. I know you so well.




 

But you could have just told me then you tell the Arts people.




 

Yeojin....




 

Its fine. Its not your fault anyways. I meant to know whats happening. Thank you for everything guys.




 

So you are gonna ignore them




 

Not for long. So Haknyeon, do you have anything to ask.




 

Will you be able to talk to them. Like way before he go crazy.




 

Soon but not now... Haknyeon ah. If he want my words. Tell him that my decisions stays the same and it wont change. Some things arent meant for me and him. He knows that. He just need to realize that i dont love him for who he is. He is just Kim Sunwoo who i met like the first day of sports carnival.




 

What about Sangyeon hyung.




 

About Sangyeon. He may be my first lover but he is now my past. He knows whats his wrong doings so be it me leaving him or him getting dump. I wont go back to him. I just need him to know that things are done and it stays where it is. I have ended chapters with him long time ago so its time for him to move on. Im not worth his time anymore.




 

Its that really what you want to say to them.




 

Im positive of my words guys. So give that recording to them. I know that they would hate what i say.




 

It seems like you know every little secret stuff.




 

I'm observant... Thanks for this comfort time. I have to go.




 

Yeojin nuna. Do you perhaps. Have feelings for Eric.




 

When time comes. I will give the answer for that.














 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

How long has he been in there.




 

Probably about an hour.




 

He really hold that emotion even lock himself in that... That....




 

Its a freaking toilet for god sick. Now what are we suppose to tell Sangyeon hyung.




 

I have no idea. I cant believe we have to do this.




 

Yah. We have to because we are in the same class as him. Whats new for that Changmin.




 

Whats new is we are like a bunch of freaks waiting outside here as if we cant call any cleaners or security gaurds to open this hell of a door.




 

Yah you arent stupid arent you. Today is their off day and its the students duty to clean every single thing.




 

Have you heard about Yeojin.




 

Last time I heard is she was with Hyunjae hyung and Haknyeon.




 

Meh. Nothing new about that.




 

How i wish this drama could be over.




 

I would second that if i would have to.




 

Move aside.




 

Omo. YAH YOU SCARED... me. Yeojin ah.




 

I said move aside.




 

What are you trying to do.




 

Yah let her take care of him. We are going to be late if we dont have any reasons for him.




 

Yah we cant ra- oh wait where is she.




 

What the... she break the door... WAIT SHE BREAK THE FREAKING DOOR.















 

Chanhee and Changmin start to bicker about how you could easily break the door to go into the toilet. You could care less about the mens toilet and all you do is went in to see Eric sobbing on the floor with his head on his knees. The toilet was full of broken stuff as you coils see blood stains on his knuckles. You assume that he punches both the mirror and walls till it's like that. You sigh and pull his hands to make him stand. He was shocked to see you at first. However, he just listens to your actions and looks at you. You just look at him with your straight face and caress his cheek. Wiping away those tears with your thumb knowing that he has been crying nonstop. Soon after you wrap your hands around his shoulder and pull him into a hug. Both were still silent and you know that he needs one. He hugged you back by wrapping his hands around your waist and leaning on the crook of your neck. It lasts for a few minutes till you release the hug and look at him with a weak smile.













 

Eric ah...




 

Nuna... im sorry...




 

No... dont blame yourself...




 

Still nuna...




 

Lets discuss everything at home. With your condition like this. You arent going to class without my consent. Come on.











 

You link your hands with his interwined your fingers with his to ensure that it will be fine for him. You bring him out and saw Changmin and Chanhee still bickering. They stop once they saw you were holding Eric hands while he is standing right behind you looking down.










 

Oh. You got him out.




 

So is he following us or you




 

I wont let him be in class with this condition. At the same time Changmin just lead the normal dance route. Add some spice if you need to.




 

Will you be fine about this Yeojin.




 

I will be fine... dont worry... Update my brother about me. Anything else just call me.




 

Take care okay. Emergency you know who to call.




 

Sure... thanks guys... come on lets go home.