N.15 [Part Ⅱ]

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 



















 

 













 

Wait wait wait. So all this time I could have just asked you out without asking Eric. Yah why didnt you tell me.




 

Oppa. If you could just ask me straight. Eric wont have to know. He will know by the sense of smell and my looks.




 

Yeah. Eric does this thing where he would stare at Yeojin for a good minute before she is fine again.




 

So you are saying that Eric have been checking on her all this while




 

Not checking on her. He has been trying to protect her.




 

You guys are talking nonesense.




 

Oh I could totally agree with Kevin. So guys, what have you guys been up to.




 

Well we are preparing for something throughout the game. Also we are thinking if we should throw a party for Dana.




 

Oh right. Her birthday is soon. Damn...




 

You literally forget her birthday Kevin. Are you kidding me.




 

Yah i didnt forget. Its just passing through my brain.




 

Whatever you say Kevin. Whatever you say.




 

Nuna how can you look fine when Eric looks so troubled these days.




 

I dont know Haknyeon ah. Its been i dont know how long since i last saw him. But i guess he really have something to do in his life. Which makes me wonder why.




 

Then how are things between you both. Good or bad or anything that involves tea.




 

Not much of the tea that you want. Things so far are good.




 

Good. Just that, like you for real




 

I am for real. What else do you expect. Me getting pregnant. In your dreams.




 

Woah missy. We are just curious.




 

Okay then... can we go find Eric now. I miss him already.




 

Someone just cant leave Eric side for long huh.




 

Oh shut it. You will understand if you are in a relationship.




 

Yeah yeah whatever. Hyung, do we get the green light.




 

Yeah. Just got the text. Lets go.




 

Where are you guys heading to.




 

We have to go somewhere after sending you back.




 

Oh great. Can we go get something before heading back.




 

Is that a need or a want Yeojin.




 

Really, you got to go through that. Like you for real now




 

Of course. Jacob told me that you have this weird habit of spending money on weird things.




 

Urgh fine. Let's just go back straight.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Okay repeat what i have just said to you.




 

Be tough. Dont stutter. Do whatever it takes to make her accept this proposal.




 

Thats right now she would be here any minute. Just take a breather. Dont panic yourself.




 

Hyung. Will this be meaningful for her.




 

Of course it will. Yeojin always dream to havevthis kind of proposal. Its not too cheesy.




 

I could agree with Chanhee.




 

Guys the lights are ready. Babe is everything okay.




 

Yeah its going to be fine. It will be fine.




 

Well guys, Kevin said that they are on the way here. They made Yeojin upset but i think she will turn good when Eric does his stuff.




 

Guys guys. They are at the field. Hurry get ready.




 

Well Eric. Its your time to shine

 



 

Hyung what if i messed up.




 

The only thing that will mess up is when Hyunjae got beaten. Now remember what you have to do. Dont be weak.




 

Okay okay. Geez hyung, why didnt you feed her.




 

Well Dana is Dana. You can do this Eric.




 

Guys Five minutes away. Come on. Lets go.





 

The rest went to their position. Jacob gave a smile to Eric and pat his shoulder before went to Dana. Eric was extreamly nervous as its his big day and he have been waiting for this day. While he is standing in his position, in the dark place, waiting for you to arrive. He was trying to calm himself by breathing calmly. But that doesnt last when he heard your voice. While you on tge other hand were pulled by Kevin and Haknyeon as you start to be lazy to walk. You kept begging Hyunjae to carry you on his back but he kept decline. You just follow where the boys lead them till all of you reached the entrance of the indoor sports hall. You were confused on why they bring you here. They pushed you forward and you turn to face them.









 

Why are we here. Where is Eric.




 

Keep on moving forward. You will understand why




 

Yeah look forward and dont run back.




 

You guys are seriously suspicious. Can you guys tell me what is going on.












 

Hyunjae smiles and walks towards you. Patting your head lightly. Turning you around and pushing you forward lightly.










 

Kiddo. Just move forward and trust us. It will be fine.








 

At this point you just trust their words and walk forward. You were still curious about what was happening. As you kept walking forward, you kind of saw someone in the middle of the place. You were clueless but after you saw the shoe. You immediately recognise who the shoe belongs to. Just then the screen lit up and it shows picture of you and him that was taken over the years you have been dating him. You were surprised and fluttered. You didnt know how much Eric had been preparing this. Just then a light was shining at Eric revealing him holding a bouquete of flowers. You felt teary but you were holding your tears so it won't ruin your moments. You walk towards him with a bright smile making Eric smile as well. He took your hand and interwined his fingers with yours.












 

Eric... what is all of this.




 

Nuna... When I first step into the school. I felt welcome by you. Day by day, you insipred me so much that You were the first one that made me feel safe. Safe in everything that we've been through. From a complete stranger to now where we are. I'm thankful that you accept me for who I am after all the incidents that happened between us...




 

Eric....





 

Nuna. You been the light to my life. I like how you always support me on how things can be tough but you make me stay strong. Even if i was weak and tried to protect you. I'm glad that i'm still here with you. Spending our time together that makes me think... think of something that i want to do.




 

Tell me. What do you feel like you want to do.




 

Bae Yeojin... from my heart to the moon. I want us to spend time together more than what we are now. More than anything that I would hope for. I want to be with you till the last breath....






 

You were chocking with tears and still holding the tears. Eric went on his knees and took out a ring out of his right pocket with his right . Holding your right hand with his left hand. You look at him holdinh your tears with your hand covering your mouth. You nod your head agreeing to his proposal. Making everyone cheering and running around as they saw you agreed to it. Eric smile. Placing the ring on your ring finger. He stood up and pulled you towards him giving you the sweet kiss while caressing your cheek. Your tear up in happiness as you finally realise how sincere and grateful Eric is to you. After the kiss both of you hugged and look at the boyz who is running around like kids in the playgraound. Jacob and Dana was feeling proud as things went smoothly. Jacob gave a peck on her cheeks and pulled her close to him by the waist.











 

Babe. It's nice to see someone happy like that.




 

Well they have been soulmates




 

Soulmates. Oppa you really believe in that. Heol...




 

Hey, are you saying that we are not soulmates babe.




 

Of course we are. If not we wont be where we are now. You and me and the little ones.




 

Little one. Wait babe. Dont tell me




 

Yes babe. You know what I meant.




 

Babe. I freaking love you. You know that right.




 

Yeah I know that. Now come on, your brother in law is going to cry along with your sister.




 

HYUNG SHE SAID YES. MY BABY SAID YES. BAE YEOJIN I LOVE YOU.




 

Yep, let's go to them.....












 

THE END