N.13

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 


















 

 









 

No this has to go over the quantity. If it doesnt it has no sense with the total.




 

But babe. The total doesnt even matter now we need to get the equivalent of the original number before it was added up.




 

You are making this so complicated.




 

Why are you being so short minded.




 

Hey i'm not that short minded.




 

Well you are now. Geez, how can you even last with my brother.




 

Its because i love him okay. Not like you who has this love and hate with everyone.




 

I dont hate my boyfriend. I love him dearly




 

And i love you too bubs.




 

ERIC. MY BABY.






 

You ran towards him making him catch you, wrapping your legs around his waist. Eric wraps his hands around your waist to support you. Smiling widely at you. Its been two weeks since you last met him due to his training. You were plastering kisses on his face. Eric chuckled as he miss you too. While your brother just chuckled at how disgusted Dana is. Both Juyeon and Changmin flick your head making you stop your actions and pout in pain. Eric chuckled and gave you a peck on your lips before bring you back on your feet.












 

You miss me till this big.




 

Isnt it obvious




 

Its nice that you are back. This lady of yours wont even stay still. She is at the edge of turning pranoid when you never reply her text.




 

Aww. Im sorry nuna. Training was intense and i cant checked it. Im really sorry okay.




 

Its okay. Now you are here im gonna cling on you.




 

Well Eric. You got the Clingy side of her for this month. Its a hell of her you know.




 

Nah. I like this side of her. It makes me think that im the only one for her.




 

Thats what i thought. You are sleeping on the sofa today.




 

I will gladly accept that. Im gonna go wash up. Can you make me some drinks. Im thristy and i miss your wonderful mixed drinks.




 

Sure thing.




 

Really for just not texting her. You accept that fully.




 

She said that. The next thing in the morning. Both of them are cuddling with each other on the sofa.





 

Thats called love. I will be back and hyung remember what we talked about.




 

What did you guys talk about

 



 

Its nothing Dana. How is my lovey girl here.




 

Everything became more bright. Sangyeon and his circle is like besties with Yeojin when you guys are away. But no worries they are scared of Yeojin since Yeojin knows who Hyunjae is crushing on and they are afraid that Yeojin will make them feel more embarassed.




 

The power of Yeojin is back again.




 

So you guys arent telling me what is happening.




 

Jacob hyung will tell you secretly. Yeojin ah is there any snacks.




 

Not much. I ate most of it when you guys are gone.




 

My little sister is sure stress eating again.





 

You chuckled and went to hug your brother who is sitting on the sofa. You squeeze yourself between the sofa and him. Hugging him tight while leaning your head on his shoulder




 

You know me well. I miss you brother.




 

I miss my sister too. Dana took care of you so well. Thanks babe.




 

You are welcome. Now tell us. How is the training.




 

Oh we.... I mean Eric and Juyeon gets to be in one of the league game that is comming in the summer. Also the coach says that ever since Eric joins the team. The school have been givinv bith basketball and Soccer team a fair trade where we could join the league game once a year.




 

Both Soccer and Basketball are representing the school. Isnt that great.




 

Yeah it is. Also both Eric and Sangyeon will be at the pressed conference next week. It says that they are gonna present the school.




 

Oh Yeojin ah. You are going to present the Dance team on behalf. So you are going to be there as well.




 

Oh really.... i didnt know that.




 

We didnt know that either. When did you know this.




 

Ah. I just got a text from Mr Kim. He says that you need to represent the dance. Kevin is representing the Art side. Haknyeon is representing the debate team.




 

What is really happening next week.




 

Babe. Its our school annual show. The school is doing press conference because of both Soccer and Basketball are doing so well. Even the Art side has been known by the expertise.




 

Wow. I miss out alot.




 

Yes you do sister. Now please help your boyfriend dry his hair. His habit not drying that is really making him fall sick easily.





 

You chuckled and went to Eric who was standing by the dining area. You could smell your shampoo smell and you like it when he smell like you. You took the towel from his neck and went to dry his hair. Without you notice his hands were wrapping around your waist bringing you closer to him. The rest of them smile brightly as they are so glad that you are happier than before. Even your brother admire your relationship with Eric. Jacob smile and went to sit beside Dana and hugged her.











 

They are so adorable.




 

Yes they are. Babe have you ever wonder how long would they last.




 

They are like soulmate Dana. Its like they are meant for each other

 



 

Sometimes i wonder why are we the third party.




 

Yah you arent third party. The rest will be here for dinner.




 

Our house. Really. Is this house a headquarter or something.




 

This place is heavens.




 

Heavens your head. Why is it always our house. Eric house is bigger than our house.




 

Babe. My mom hates drunk people in the house. Besides its just a normal bbq dinner. Chanhee hyung and Hyunjae hyung is cooking for us. We can just chill back

 



 

You guys are going to settled on the deserts. Kevin is joining you both so nothing much of PDA is seen.




 

Why is that. Its not like we are doing something bad.




 

Well Hyunjae and Juyeon is really at the edge when they saw both of you flirting.




 

Oh please. Both of them are upset that they got rejected. Buck up man. Its not the end of the life.




 

Ouch. That really hurts




 

Well then. We will get washed up and go to the supermarket to buy the things then.




 

Wait are we out of all stocks.




 

People. You three left her alone with me for two weeks and she is stressed with exams. So no food is left




 

Unbelievable......