N.08

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 














 

 










 

So if you add this to the remaining you wont have any remainders.




 

Nuna you really know how to not make this hard.




 

Does your teacher teach differently.




 

Yeah. I got confused sometimes. With your help i know way better.




 

Middle school stuff are easier for me. Also look at where you are now. Such an Ace in every subjects. You are in your final year of middle school. Thats good isnt it




 

Nuna... so nuna do you have any other stories.




 

I do but you are still too young for it.




 

Nuna. Please. Just one story and i promise i will do well in the next test.




 

Next time okay. Now go eat your lunch. I will pack this stuff for you.




 

Okay then...










 

You smile as your tutor session is over. As you are packing the stuff you look up to see someone you know smiling at you. You smile back and he comes towards you with a drink.











 

You really bonded well with my son.




 

Oppa. Your son is more than what i expected




 

Geumshik been wanting to do well since he wants to work like his mom.




 

How is Nara. I heard she stop taking therapy for some time.




 

She has been doing well. Ever since she gave birth to the third child. She is more happier.




 

Ayee Leedo oppa. You are making her feel better i suppose.




 

Isnt that what husband supposed to do. How is your brother. You guys are still in the academy.




 

Yeah. Some of them are in their last year. Theres a new guy came in months ago and im telling you. Its a hell of a ride.




 

Well you are still in one piece arent you.




 

Yeah... thanks for letting me tutor your son.




 

My wife loves you so its not a big deal.




 

She is really lovely. So you guys are expanding well.



 

Yeah. We are currently merging with the company at Daegu. Their CEO is really helpful to make things better.




 

Business is what matters right.




 

Yeah. So tell me... any new love life.




 

No... i have been focusing on myself. No time for love life.




 

Well when theres time you should really have one.




 

Will see about that. Oppa can i ask you question.




 

Sure tell me.




 

Is not wrong to like somone younger, right.




 

In girls perspective you mean

 



 

Yes. Like its not wrong right...




 

In love. Sometimes age doesnt matter. Also sometimes is just come from your heart. Do you want to share.




 

Does your wife not care about you staying here for long.




 

She can see me, i can see her, we are just talking and she can hear us. So tell me who is this kid.




 

Its my ex step brother. Like he is the new guy who was transfered to the academy. He feels so different from others. Like...




 

He makes you feel more interested in him.




 

Yeah... recently. He have been int a fight and it felt




 

Suprior. Like one psychotic friend tried to take someone who you love away from you.




 

Yes... oh my gawd is this related to you oppa.




 

Its more to my wife. Nara once had a boyfriend who love her so much. More than she does. But she left him due to our marriage. He turns crazy and now he is way far from what he used to be. Im glad that Nara change for the best. Even now when im gone for like an hour. She cant stop calling me.




 

Oh.... well for me... this guy who is two years younger than me. Like.... i really dont know why he is just....




 

Yeojin ah. In life sometimes theres more obstacles that what you could expected. Theres no free way in living happily. So im telling you. Age doeant matter. Feelings and honesty matters. So you wont feel hurt and vice versa.




 

You really think so.




 

Im sure it does. Even now my friend Geonhee is dating someone older than him. He is happy with his girlfriend. No to mention he felt like marrying her as fast as he could.




 

Well i guess you are right...




 

Go and meet him after the game. Im sure he would be more happier spending his chance winning his first game.




 

Where did you heard all of this.




 

Like i said. Everyone in this house can hear everything. So follow your heart....












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

You need to remember their weakness while playing. Dont miss anything out as it really matters in the next stratergy. Understood.




 

Yes sir.




 

Good now stand by and dont be too tense.




 

Sure. I will do my best for this.




 

Well Eric, excited for today.




 

Yeah but without Yeojin nuna its a little down.




 

Well atleast her brother and Chanhee is here.




 

Yeah. Hyung.... do you think...




 

Its better if you just get to know her better first Eric. It may take time but im sure she will give in one day.




 

Hyung.... what are you doing here....




 

Why cant i support my own step brother.




 

But i thought you are always busy...




 

A change doesnt hurt right. Im going to where Jacob is. Play well. Dont disappoint me.




 

Oh....




 

Something happened when you are having training the last time.




 

Something happened. What do you mean.




 

Long short. Sangyeon hyung and Yeojin had a good closure. Now he is trying not to hate you as much as Sunwoo does. It is really funny how a guy lost to a girl.




 

It is sure funny. Now stop being tense Eric. Everything will be fine

 



 

Just get your head in the game.




 

Get the head in the game.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆



 

《TIME SKIPPED》



 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

I told you. That three point is needed.




 

I feel proud that we have been winning.




 

Well todays champion is surely Eric.




 

Well i did most of the effort didnt i. I feel great winning the last game.




 

Well you must be feeling good Eric.




 

Yeah. And why are you guys looking at me weirdly.




 

So someone is a mvp for today game match i see.









 

Eric's eyes went wide when he heard your voice. He turned and saw you were smiling and was wearing the jersey that he gave you days before. He looks at his hyungs and Sangyeon just nods. Making Eric run to you and hold you in his hands, spining around as if he never seen you for years. The boys were happy that Eric finally found his smile back. You quickly stop Eric and just gave him a hug.










 

Nuna you did come.




 

I told you that I will make time.




 

Eric ah. You should hang out with her. She has been watching you from far since the start of the game.




 

Yah be glad that she is here for you. She didnt even make time for my exhibits.




 

That's because your exhibits always clash with her debate class.




 

Oh please. She still dont make time for me.




 

Well guys. I think it's best if we let them have their own time.




 

Yah dont even do anything stupid.




 

Damn isnt this the first time they hang out late night.




 

Guys stop it. Let them be. Just dont bring her back home late. Have fun guys.







 

The boys left you and Eric alone. Eric starts to feel awkward as he never knew that he could spend time with you after the game. You chuckled and went to interwined your fingers with his. He was surprised by your action and next thing he knows is that you were walking with him hand in hand. It was super awkward for him as he never thought you could be ths close to him. Both of you finally arrive at a park. It was dark but there's still street lights. You lead him to the bench and sat down. You notice that he was in silent. You smile, played with his fingers and look at him in calm.










 

Eric ah. How is it like to have your first win




 

It feels great. Like i never thought i could win the last shot.




 

Indeed. Im proud that you did well when im not around.




 

Nuna... why didnt you tell me you came to watch the game.




 

Because i want to see your strong spirit on basketball. From what i see, you did better than i expected. I love to see that side of you.




 

You do....




 

Yeah... i love it. Its what you passionate about. Its where you feel like you want to achieve something. Its where i want to see someone i care about have a goal in life.




 

Nuna...




 

I talk to Sangyeon oppa last time. He told me everything about you. How he met you. Hoe your parents get married. You got into a serious problem in your previous school. Even how you tried to save your friend from just fighting. Sangyeon didnt tell me about you were actually expelled from your previous school due to the problems you had with your classmate. Is that why you always fight with people even now.




 

Nuna....




 

Its okay Eric. I know that you have good intention. You have a good heart. I knew that. But now even if you told me not to hurt myself. I dont want you to get into a fight because of me.




 

Okay nuna... i promise that i will never disappoint you.




 

Thank you... Eric ah. Do you perhaps.... no its okay just forget about it.




 

What is it nuna. Just tell me. Im fine with everything.




 

You sure. Because i dont want you to be shock




 

Shock. I wont be please.




 

If you say so. Dont try to be shock.




 

Just say it. I wont react.




 

Do you perhaps want to try dating with me. Like its okay if you dont want i dont really care. Its just that... why are you looking at me like that.




 

Nuna. You are so cute you know that.




 

What are you talking about.




 

You are asking me out and you are scared that i will reject you. Oh nuna you are so cute.




 

So cut to the chase. Will you or will you not.




 

Nuna can i say something

 



 

What is it this time Eric.




 

I like you. And ofcourse i will like to try date you. It doesnt hurt to try.




 

Wait you do...




 

Yeah. Even if we arent official yet. We could still go for dates. Like how Juyeon hyung or Younghoon hyung would pull you away because they want to have a date with you. Im... quite jealous about that...




 

You... Eric you are jealous about me having a friendly date with Juyeon and Younghoon oppa. Aigoo. You are just too cute.




 

No nuna you are cuter.




 

So... we are dating starting now...




 

You can say that. Come on i will treat us dinner. Like as how i promise you. After that im sending you home. Im guessing Sangyeon hyung will be with your brother.




 

Wait. Is this dinner our first date. Or does it not counted.




 

You could count it as your first nuna...




 

Okay then... lets go...





 

Nuna wait.








 

Eric pulled out his jacket from his bag and gave it to you. You look at him confusingly as you dont know why he gave you that. He smiles and helps you wear the jacket.








 

Its getting cold and how could you wear thin clothes out at night. I dont want you to freeze on our first date.









 

You smile and peck his lips before linking your hands with his. You felt glad that he is with you because it makes you feel safe and relieved. Eric on the other hand, he was super happy that he got to be with you and now you guys are starting to date even if its not offcial yet. All he wants it to make sure you are happy and protect you at all caused....