N.10

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 
















 

 






 

Is that all.




 

I guess so. Besides there's nothing much for them to eat.




 

Well you make more than i do.




 

I wanna feed Jacob oppa well.




 

Perk of you dating him for 5 years.




 

Then when will you be official with Eric




 

I cant answer that Dana. Its something... hard.




 

How is it hard when you are always stuck with him. Not forggeting to mention how you use more skinship on him than my brother.




 

Your brother is my moral support. My Eric is someone who i like. Someone pure and new.




 

Unnie. Isnt that your answer to the hard question that people have been asking you about.




 

Yah. Its not easy to say you are dating someone but not even official.




 

Then you tell me what do you think of Eric.




 

He is someone that i feel i could have a bright future with. Like he is not like Sangyeon. His eyes were like always on me whenever i talk to him. It feels different when someone younger than you has this loyalty that you never thought that could work.




 

Bae Yeojin. You are love strucked with Eric i swear




 

But i dont know what his feelings it. His true feelings. Its like something i cant see.




 

You need to ask him. Ask him what he thinks of you. Ask him what he feels with you. Unnie, do you know that everytime she would just talk about you. Every single time he always has a story out you. It clearly shows how he really loves you regardless of things that has been going through.




 

What did he told you about me.




 

You are like his last life line. He feels like without you he wont be who he is now. Lastly he would be the one who would die first than seeing you dead first. Like how sweet is he.




 

You do know that i wont believe it till i hear from the owner himself right




 

So when will you admit that you have fallen in love with Eric. Like its been months since you guys dating unoffcially.




 

Nearly 12 months...




 

Thats exactly it unnie. Get to the point.




 

Not now Dana. I just need more time




 

By the time it reaches your death day it wnt be offcial.




 

Okay fine fine. Just give me by this weekend.




 

No you are settling this by tonight. Miss cinderella you dot have much time before it strikes midnight




 

I hate you and im driving there. You are lucky that we are having term break now. I will freaking break your face if you do that again.




 

And i love you too my dear Bae Yeojin.











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

No. I feel like dying. Tell me im still alive.




 

This training is hilarious. Why would they invite the other school to freaking have in house play.




 

Which is why i hate this in house play. Its stupid and they arent playing fair at all.




 

Not being fair is the worst nightmare on gameplay.




 

Eric ah. You were out focus earlier. What really happened.




 

The opponent kinda keep eyeing me like theres no tomorrow. I lost focus when he elbowed my ribs.




 

Yah is that why you were having short breath every three minutes.




 

Im fine guys. Its just that its been a long time since i last get hurt like that.




 

When did you... oh... its when....




 

Yeah. Im gonna be fine. Dont worry about me.




 

If coach finds out you will be out. You wont want that right.




 

I know.... its just.....




 

Get yourself check later. You need approval and you will be fine if you dont have major injuries.




 

Injuries. What injuries.




 

My babies. You came for me. Oh man i love you both.




 

Ji changmin you wont want me to throw your mascots away when i come over your house right.




 

Yah thats not for killing.




 

Oppa we brought food for you guys. So when is your next game.




 

About 3 hours from now. Im hungry what did you bring.




 

Yah we didnt bring any water.




 

Oh... i forget about that.




 

Its okay. We can get it for you.




 

No no. Im gonna get it you guys stay here and eat.




 

Nuna want me to help you out.




 

No. You need a rest. You played hard earlier. And i made your favourite food. So stay. I will be back soon.




 

Yah just be careful. The other team is not from here. You wont want them to attack you or something.




 

I will be fine. Now, as usual, yes. I will get going.









 

You gave a peck on Eric's cheeks and left to get drinks for them. Eric just stare at your presence while Dana chuckles as she knows that Eric is worried about you. Jacob saw it and laughed silently.










 

I know that laugh so well.




 

Eric ah. Can you not be so tense. You really gotta drop that worry.




 

But who knows they will pissed her off.




 

Then you should really make her yours. Make them know who she belongs to.




 

I still dont understand why didnt you confess to her.




 

Its not the time yet guys.




 

Then make it fast. She is really limited you know that right.




 

Yah. My sister is not for sale. You just need the right way. Which is confess her by midnight or you lost her forever.




 

No hyung. I cant stay alive without her by my side.




 

Then midnight is your last chance. So time is clicking and you should really make the move.




 

How did you not make a move when you tried to confess to me.




 

Babe. We are different. That time you have head over heels with Hyunjae. How can I even get that right.




 

Well fine i will close one eye but you Eric. Make that move. Dont drag it. You guys are reaching your 12 months already.




 

Isnt that a year already. Q ssi

 



 

It is sure a year Juyeon ssi. What are you a kid. Cant you count or something

 



 

Geez stop that. Im just asking.




 

Eric. Dont be like him. He is really bad at this and never bring him.to double date. He will ruin everything.




 

Hey... not everything....




 

Yeah. One time you ruin our date with you dating Kevin cousin. Good thing she is back to where she belongs gosh i love Kevin more than her.




 

I hate you so much Dana.




 

Dont worry. I hate you too. Now can we eat.




 

Bubz lets eat. All of you eat. Stop whining.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

You look more like you were back in the first year.




 

I will take that as a complement.




 

Sunwoo you really love this normal life huh.




 

Loving it while it lasts...




 

Glad you are liking it, Sunwoo. You look healthier this way.




 

Yeah I could totally agree with that.




 

Hyung.... How... How is she....




 

Sunwoo ah...




 

She is fine. Doing fine with Eric's care.




 

Glad to hear that...




 

Sunwoo ah. You should really consider your plans on taking Yeojin away.




 

I'm not taking her away. I'm letting her go.




 

You dropped it. Wait, are you for real.




 

I letting her go because she has been through more pain than we do. The pain by us. I reflected myself that im a fool to act like a psycho. Which is why i wanting her to be happy with Eric. He is better than i am...




 

Glad you think that way Sunwoo

 



 

Hyung. Do you realise that Yeojin loves Eric. Your own step brother.




 

I know. I saw it with my own eyes. I felt glad that she moved on.




 

So you guys are saying that if Eric does something wrong. We can bash him out.




 

You bash him out, I'm backing out.

 



 

Oh. Right. I cant bare another hospitalisation.




 

As long as Yeojin is happy. All of us should respect her.




 

Hyung. Can I meet her.




 

Are you sure. You are still under home rest. You cant move much even.




 

Yah dont take hard things man. Rest it out.




 

No. I wanna meet her. To apologise. For everything.




 

You want a proper closure. Is that right.




 

Yeah.... i feel bad... my dad did so many bad stuff behind her. I cant expect him to be the next one leave me. I did many bad things too... i just want to apologise before things are too late to be done.




 

Sure... i will Talk to Eric and Jacob to ask her about it.




 

Thank you hyung.




 

Kyaa lets enjoy the time while it last.




 

Yeah. The training is killing my off and it hurts my spine so much.




 

You are one dramatic guy.....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

You were walking back to where the boys is with bags full of drinks. You were so lost in thoughts as you have to fighre out how to express what you feel for Eric. Not you noticing your surrounding. You jump in shock by someone who you would want to meet the least. You rolled your eyes and tried to back away. However you were stop by him grabbing your hand pulling you near him

 












 

Babe when is the last time we meet each other.




 

Moron i dont even want to meet you. Let me go will you.




 

Oh come on its been like years since we ever have fun together. I feel like you are here more for me than your brother.




 

That is really your own deusional mind. Now get away from me Choi Bomin. Have some respect to your own senior.




 

Bae Yeojin. You may be my ex senior but you will always be my target. How could Bae Jinyoung didnt even tell about his cousin well being. She grew up even more prettier than before.




 

Moron let me go.




 

Not until you agreed to go out with me.




 

Choi Bo-




 

Baby there you are.








 

You felt someone's hands wrapping around your waist and next thing you know that he was kissing you on your lips. Your eyes went wide as it was happening too fast. You could hear Bomin were pissed off by how Eric was in between the both of you. Eric pulled away from you and brings you closer making Bomin more pissed.








 

Baby I thought you were lost. Lucky that I found you.




 

I was just on my way back...




 

That's glad. Oh Bomin ah you are here too.




 

Do I look invisible to you.




 

Woah sassy. Now you see. My girlfriend may be in your past life but now she would kill you instantly which im sure you wont want that.








 

You were smiling as you love the counterback that Eric gave. Which makes Bomin walk away leaving you and Eric alone. Eric sigh and look at you looking pissed off.








 

Really first was my step brother, then it was Sunwoo. Now that good looking guy who is on my opponent team.




 

You are pissed because they are the one that is trying so hard to get me and where I am. Standing here with you holding me like I own you.




 

It's not like that nuna. By why them. Like why all the bad guys.




 

You ask me that. How would I answer you when they are the ones that approach me. You see Eric. If we arent having this date i won't hesitate to block you out of my life like how i did to them so be appreciated that i freaking fell inlove with you because i freaking do. Now pissed off.










 

You moved away from his grip and walked away. You were mad out of the sudden but it didnt last long when he pulled you back and gave you the second kiss. Passionate but sincere one as you could see how he really wants you to be his. He pulled away and look into your eyes

 











 

Be my girlfriend.




 

What are you saying.




 

Bae Yeojin. I cant stop thinking about you. I cant stop talking about you. I cant stop liking you. Everything about you. I freaking fell in love about you. So please, would you be my girlfriend.




 

Sohn Youngjae. You are really one of a kind.




 

So is that yes or a no. Because i would be happy if you are mine so that i wont have to be jea- ... Oh you kissed me.




 

Does my kiss ever explain how i feel for you.




 

So we are in a relationship...




 

Yes we are Eric... yes we are.




 

I am so in love with you babe.




 

You two quit with the PDA. Its disgusting and before Chanhee would come and kill him. Please get back now.




 

I hate him so much.




 

Oh please you love him for who he is now lets go. You mister better win this training or i wont talk to you for a week.




 

Not even skinships or anything.




 

Win it to earn it babe. Come on lets go.