N.12 [Part I]

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 
















 

 










 

Oh my gawd nuna. Why are you hiding your cooking skills from me.




 

Eric. This is really nothing much. Stop with the praised. I earn alot yesterday.




 

Nuna. My love. Yesterday is without me. Today you are such an awsome cook. You better not hide from me.




 

That depends on how you are treating me starting from now on.








 

Eric chuckled and pulled you closer to him. Wrapping his arms around your waist while looking at you with his loving eyes making you smile at him.







 

You are so beautiful you know that right.




 

Well god creations makes me has this beauty Eric.




 

Babe. If theres a chance for us to stay together till we are old. Do you want that.




 

Eric. Whatever the the path leads me to. Im guessing that i will be with you as long as you dont ever leave me.




 

Babe in a million years. I swear you are the only one that is in my heart. Even the girls at school are afraid to approach me of how scary you are to them.




 

Well thats because you mister are making me jealous with your fangirl.




 

So babe you are saying that you are jeaous of my fans.




 

Dont even start Sohn Youngjae









 

He give you a kiss and squish your cheeks as he really find you adorable. Just then they were interupted by Jacob knocking on the table making them avert their moments to give Jacob their attention.











 

You both lovebirds are so cheesy.




 

Im not the cheesy one. He just love to make me melt.




 

He does that because he finds you adorable. Now im gonna fetch Sunwoo. It wont be long so do you need anything that i can get.




 

Oppa can you buy more cider. I dont want any drinks tonight so just get cider and some fruit juice. Im gonna make moktail for dinner.




 

Sure thing. Eric dont do those stuff in my house. Eyes are everywhere and i dont want my phone to be alert about it.




 

Gosh your brother is really protective.




 

He has always been babe. Dont worry if he try to kill you. He has to kill me first.




 

But im suppose to be your knight.




 

Babe you are always my knight. And gosh oppa stop scaring him away. He aint gonna go anywhere. This house is pg for god sick.




 

Better stay as one. Now im leaving. Dont do it.





 

We wont and get lost.











 

Jacob chuckled and gave you a peck on your forehead before leaving the house. You just smile and you could see Eric pouting. You could not hold your laughter and laugh with tears evrytime you see him do that. Eric just sigh and grab the ladle from your hand. He continue to stir the stew while you were trying to calm yourself down. You chuckled and went to wrap your hands around his waist, back hugging him.











 

Is my baby jealous.




 

Im not jealous nuna.




 

If you say so. I was hoping we could cuddle for awhile before they arrive but you make me lost my mood. So its your lost.




 

Babe. I would love to cuddle with you but your brother is looking at us. He has eyes remember.




 

Well welcome to the most protective family ever.




 

I know that...







 

Eric switch off the stove and turn to face you. He wrap his arm around your waist and kiss your nose as he found you so adorable at the moment.










 

Well the food is done. You should really have a quick wash up before they arrive




 

But i want cuddles.




 

Nuna. We can do it tonight so cuddle have to wait. Now for dinner. All we want is to be in the same page as Sunwoo and who knows he wil accept who we are. He might even give us blessing.




 

How are you so romantic when you look like a mess.




 

Did my visuals make you melt to me.




 

Your visuals are a different thing but your heart is a pure soul. Man how i wish i could get married to you. I would be the most happiest girl ever. But it wont be too soon as I have to meet your prwnts if i want to do that. Now spending time with you is a treasuring moments.










 

Eric just chuckled and caress your cheek. He knows what you meant and he really do want to be with you till the end. All he could do is to just smil for you.







 

Well im gonna get myself feeling fresh. You should too. You bring extra clothes right.




 

Your brother told me to bring extras. So why not.




 

Now lets get ready before they come. We have to be presentable for our guest dont we.




 

And when are you gonna look presentable to me




 

Whenever you ask me for a date. I will try my best. Now stop asking and start moving.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

You look fine.




 

To just be presentable and to tell sorry about.




 

Well im sure Yeojin can forgive you.




 

Hyung, how did you talk to her.




 

She was just so mad at you that time and i just told her everything. About me, her and her love for Eric.




 

More personal than anything else.




 

Sunwoo ah. Sometimes. Its the best to let people know things that are meant for them to know. Honesty is what Yeojin abide to it. Trust came next. So by just me telling her how she deserve more and how sorry i am to her. Her smile explain everything and now we are just more alike aquaintance. Thats all.




 

Im sorry for the past hyung. I cant believe im in like a psycho phase. It hurts alot of people. Im scared to lose any...




 

Well glad that therapy helps you. And you are still recovering. You are alive and healthy. That whats matter.




 

I can believe that Yeojin will say the same as well..




 

We will never know till you talk to her. Just be yourself. Dont be scared Jacob and Eric is there. Im sure you can tell everything.




 

I hope so...




 

Well your ride is here. I will pick you up when your dinner is over. Just tell her. She will understand where you are standing at.




 

Will do hyung... Thanks....