N.15 [Part I]

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 



















 

 





 

《FEW YEAR LATER》



















 

Dont you think you have to survive your way through the critiques.




 

Well one way to find out is to see if there's a way out won't they.




 

Well that really depends if the upper hand is not really at downfall.




 

They are desperate Changmin. Just like how soccer just lost their favourite player.




 

You did the right thing by sending him out.




 

I do and I am proud of myself. He is doing better than I thought. He even updated me on his new training. Isnt that great.




 

Well yeah. You made it through. So tell me. When will you get married.




 

You are one funny guy Changmin

 



 

Im for real Yeojin. When will you get married. Like Im sure Eric is ready to get married with you.




 

I will when I'm ready. Now stop bugging me with that. I have dance class to teach.




 

Yah your class and my class are combined. Where do you think you are going.




 

Taking a break from you. I have seen you way more than I see my boyfriend. Now if he searches for me. Tell him where I would be.




 

How would I know where you will be Yeojin




 

Oh honey. You have brains. You know what's the exact answer. So see ya.




 

YAH YAH. YAH what about our class.... Aish there she goes leaving me behind all alone. Who she thinks she is.




 

And why are you talking all alone hyung.




 

Oh. Hi Sunwoo.... KIM SUNWOO. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE.




 

Ah... i came back yesterday and i am on my break. So i wanna spend my holidays here more.




 

Oh... wait you are on holiday break. What does that mean. There must be something on lately.




 

Hyung. You dont know what today is.




 

Today. Nope, I have not heard of anything. What is re-... No... NO DONT TELL ME.




 

Hyung. Its proposal day. Keep up man.




 

WHAT. WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME.




 

Tell you what.




 

Yah today is the proposal date. You aint joking right Sunwoo




 

Who is proposing. I thought Jacob hyung had already.... wait what.




 

So no one knows about this.




 

About what. Yah tell me what's going on. Who is proposing.




 

You two dummies I have been searching for. SUNWOO AH. I MISS YOU.




 

Dana. I dont need your hug and I miss you too. Where is Jacob hyung.




 

Well waiting for all of you. Didnt he tell you that today Eric is proposing

 



 

ERIC. SOHN YOUNGJAE.




 

Oh shut it you both and lets go. My baby is waiting for all of you. We dont wanna be late dont we.











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

 

 

Is she really walking towards there.




 

Then where else would she go to.




 

Hyung cant we just normally walk to her and like drag her away from there.




 

We need to like persuade her and get her out for how long again.




 

Till Sangyeon hyung text us.




 

Well its Eric day so we really need to becareful dont we.




 

But it when we are the ones that have to get her out.




 

Well we just had to talk and bribe. Bribing works right or is she still sensitive about it.




 

I dont know. Girls are hard to read sometimes...




 

Yah, where did she go.




 

She is... i thought you are the one who suppose to keep a lookout




 

Oh dont blame me all alone. We have three pairs of eyes to look at.




 

Yah now its not the time to argue. We need to find her soon.




 

Well now we have to run around like idiots who lost their child. How great.




 

What are you guys talking about.




 

Oh dont worry we are not talking about you




 

Yah she is standing right behind us right.




 

Hyung, why do i feel like this is scarier than Changmin hyung. Trying to kill us




 

I dont know.....




 

Guys who are you guys talking about.




 

YEOJIN. MY LOVELY FRIEND.




 

Stop acting like that hyung she is not fascinated about it.




 

You guys are really suspicious. Well i'm gonna go now.




 

Wait Yeojin ah. Hold up.




 

What is it. What is it that anyone is hiding from me. What is it that you guys want from me. What is the actual thing that you guys want from me.




 

Gurl.... we just want to bring you to the new cafe that is open few blocks down.




 

A NEW CAFE. OH MY GAWD BRING ME THERE. COME ON GUYS LETS GO.








 

You grab Haknyeon's hands and start to walk towards the exit. Both Kevin and Hyunjae were breathing in relief as Haknyeon saved the situation. Hyunjae looks at how happy you were which makes him smile. Since it's been so long he has not seen that smile after you broke up with Sangyeon.











 

I'm glad we brought a foodie.




 

Well when a foodie meets a foodie. Things went good for once.




 

So will that cafe last for a long time.




 

I guess so. I am sure that Haknyeon have alot of stories.




 

Well then thats a good thing right.




 

Yeah. Somehow. Lets catch up with them. We dont want to loose them. Today is really a big day....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Again Eric. We practice this a lot of times. You still have not get any. What the hell is wrong with you.




 

Hyung you dont know how pressurized this is and its not okay, okay. Do you know that.




 

Well if i were you i would already finish things up.




 

Bro I would just get married by the time she is my girlfriend.




 

You guys are not helping Chanhee at all. How could Eric possibly be calm when he is really nervous.




 

Indeed. His brother knows him better. Where is Jacob. I thought he is going to help Eric out.




 

Yeah. I thought Jacob hyung is helping him




 

I'm here. What have you guys talk to me about.




 

Nothing. Your brother in law is freaking out. Hope you have the power to make him know whats gonna happened.




 

Yeah he needs to calm his toes down. That guy is really in serious trouble is he messed his own day.




 

You guys are really not helping out here.




 

Well I will settle him soon. Have you guys seen Dana. She should be here telling you guys what to do.




 

We have to do something. Hyung really.




 

Yes really now where is she.




 

Yes, Changmin oppa. How many times should I really tell you.




 

But why am I the last one to know everything. Its weird isnt it not.




 

No it's not hyung. It's just that you are becoming like Juyeon hyung alot.




 

Really... wow. Oh hey guys.




 

Well like finally you guys show up.




 

So tell me that he is still nervous.




 

Yeah. He is kinda. Its nice to see you back after alot of accomplisments




 

Yeah. Kinda want to spend the rest of my holidays here.




 

Its great to see you Sunwoo.




 

Thanks hyung. Now what should we even do right now.




 

Well we are supposed to prepare but Eric made Chanhee rehearse with him for over an hour now.




 

We need to get things done in 45 minutes and like i can't let Kevin, Hyunjae and Haknyeon stall Yeojin for so long. She will be suspecting something.




 

Well then Jacob hyung you can handle Eric while the rest of us just listen to Dana and help prepare the stuff. Its that okay.




 

Thats sounds much better.




 

Yeah hyung just put trust on us. We will make it good.




 

Jacob just do what you can to calm him down. It might work sometimes.




 

Will see. Babe show them the things that need to be used. You can lead them right.




 

Yes babe. Dont worry about me. You should worry more on Eric. Go and help him.




 

Okay then....







 

The boyz went to listen to Dana's instruction while Jacob went to Eric and Chanhee to help Eric out. Jacob was glad that finally its gonna be another memorable day. Of course he felt relieved that its Eric that you are going to get married to. He trust Eric to be by your side more than anyone. As long as he knows that you are happy with Eric. He is happy. As he was standing by them and listening Chanhee repeated naggings. He could see how nervous Eric is. Jacob chuckled and pat Eric shoulder.











 

Hyung whats so funny. Its not the time to laugh.




 

Yah he is laughing because you are being the idiot who is super nervous when everything will be fine.




 

How can it be fine. I want it all to be perfect.




 

Eric ah. Can i ask you something.




 

Hyung. This is better not be a stupid question or im gonna beat you.




 

Again with his man up worried sick .




 

Im serious hyung. I cant joke around right now.




 

Well then im not joking too. Im asking a serious question now.




 

Okay okay fine. Whats the question about.




 

You love Yeojin right




 

Hyung... of course i love her. She is the reason Why i kept on living. Without her i dont think i could survive anymore.




 

Then you keep that in mind Yeojin knows that you will always be nervous in this kind of situation. But you should know that she wont expect the most. This tiny things you have done to her. She appreciates it and it shows how she would love you for who you are.




 

Yah Jacob hyung is spitting facts here




 

Yeah. Jacob hyung is right....




 

It doesnt matter how big this is. But im sure that she will love the whole idea. So man up and you can do this. Just confess. Get through it. Put the ring on her fingers




 

Okay. I can do this. I CAN DO THIS.




 

YOU CAN DO IT ERIC.




 

DONT BE AN EMOTIONAL MAN. LET YEOJIN CRY FIRST. LADIES ALWAYS FI- OUCH YAH THAT HURTS.




 

oppa you really need to stop making him be like that. This is much worst than Hyunjae oppa teasing him.




 

Urgh fine. Stop hitting me or im stealing Jacob away from you.




 

As if you could. Now continue what you are doing. Stop playing around.




 

Dont mind them Eric

 



 

Yah you better get you head in the game. Dont worry about the bad possibilities. We can help you out on that.




 

It all takes courage......