N.14 [Part I]

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 


















 

 






 

Is that all or I still have something to do.




 

Nah. I can handle this. Wheres Eric.




 

He went to help Juyeon out. I dont know what they are making but im hppy with the cuts i made. Without any distractions

 



 

You seriously need to not hold knifes anymore please.




 

Whats wrong with me holding it.




 

Just.... nevermind. Bring this tray to the table. I will bring the rest there.




 

Well okay....









 

You follow what Kevin told you to do and you saw that Haknyeon is already eating some snacks that you bought. You chuckled and place the trays of fruits on the table.










 

You are one piggy.




 

Sorry nuna. The hyungs are just so slow in cooking. I'm hungry and this is what I saw.




 

Whatever you say piggy. Have you seen my brother.




 

He went out to the yard. Thats the last i seen him




 

Really the yard.




 

Oh my goodness. Haknyeon that snacks is for the desserts.




 

Kevin. Let him be. He is hungry. The meats have not even cooked yet.




 

Really. Its been an hour though.




 

Im gonna find my brother. You better look out on this piggy. He might even eat everything when i get back here.




 

I will surely keep an eye on him.




 

Hey thats so mean....








 

You chuckled and went out to look for your brother. When you went out to the yard you saw the boys were busy getting the fire lit up. But still there's no sign of your brother. You walk around and just then you hear his voice behind the fence. You walk towards there and you hear Jacob talking on his phone with someone. You wanted to eavesdrop it but someone stopped you before you could even hear it.










 

Nuna, why are you here.




 

Huh... Oh Eric. I was trying to find my brother.




 

Ah. Hyung said he have a call to pick up on. Nuna I need your help. New hyung is not helping me.




 

What did you do this time.




 

Yah i said to lit up the fire starter but he kept on pestering to lit up the paper




 

But we dont even have fire starter. Hyung how many times i have to tell you.




 

Then why didnt you get one before we even came

 



 

Hyung i told you that we inform Haknyeon hyung to get it. But what do we get. Him eating most of the foods that was suppose to be on the sides.




 

Babe at this point you are not getting things done.




 

How can i even get things done babe. This little stuff annoys me

 



 

Yah Eric ah. Here are the stuff. Let me just set up and you do the grilling.




 

Yay step brother to the rescue. OMO SUNWOO YA.




 

Annyeong nuna. You look happy.




 

Well everyone is here. Of course i am happy. You go in Haknyeon is there. Just mak sure he kept his hnds to himself. Now where is my brother.




 

Im here. Why is my little pup looking happy.




 

Everyone is here and im happy. And im not a little pup anymore

 




 

You are still to me. Eric. Come and help me. While you missy go and help Chanhee out. I'm sure he would like some help there.




 

Urgh whatever. See you later babe.




 

I'm always here nuna.







 

Eric peck your lips and follow Jacob. You were still curious who your brother was talking to on his phone. Sunwoo saw your expression and smiled at you. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you to where Chanhee was.











 

Nuna you look so occupied.




 

Oh... really...




 

Yah, what are you thinking about. Is this about Eric or about something else.




 

It's nothing. Oh look, Sangyeon oppa made it. Finally fire. So what are we cooking first.




 

Well we can start on the meat then the rest of the skewers. Oh and last will be sweat potato. Do we have enough food.




 

Just hope we have enough. Haknyeon have been munching and munching since the start.




 

Haknyeon is just hungry. So whats your plan after this.



 

I dont know i dont wanna rush things up.




 

Nuna. You never rush things up. Its just that you are in hesitant.




 

Seriously. After years of me sending you to that school. This is what i get




 

Yah just chill out. Im sure Eric have something for you.




 

Yeah yeah. So whats up with him.




 

Who. Juyeon or Changmin.




 

Kevin. Whats so secretive that i dont know.




 

I know nothing and i wont even tell you if i know something.




 

Okay so what everyone is hiding from me again.




 

Then you tell us whats with you. Did Eric do something to you.




 

Nah she is just clingy. Im positive on that.




 

Can you guys stop that. She is just curious of what her brother have just done behind her back. Thats all.




 

See the man himself says that. So anyone of you knows whats happening.




 

Yeah i get it why Sunwoo said she is clingy. Bae siblings are just clingy.




 

Agreed with Younghoon hyung.




 

You guys are hopeless. Im out of here.




 

Guys that is so mean. Chanhee oppa we need to get her back here and do somework. You guys better not piss her off today. Eric's big surprise dont blew it.




 

Come on Dana. Your bestie is going to cry her eyes out and if none of us make her back on track.



 

You guys owe me one. And for the info. She shates being called clingy.




 

What...




 

What a shame. I never once called her that. And please pass those meat. Haknyeon indeead finish the first tray




 

OH COME ON. I JUST COOKED THAT.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Hyung you cant do that now. Its impossible.




 

Well man its rather i go back to where my family is than let it ruled by monsters




 

And you are going to do that behind your sister, Bae Yeojin, my girlfriend.




 

Yeojin cant be involved in this. Not a single footstep.




 

But she is the next heir of both your parents' company that your grandparents have been taking care of. Hyung you need to tell her. Or i wll because gawd your sister is beautifully an angel and i cant lie to her.




 

You are so deeply in love with her that you cant even lie. Come on man. Help your brother in law out.




 

Brother in law. Hyung that is still far from us being one.




 

So you dont want to marry my sister.




 

Of course I want to marry your sister. She is the love of my life and I wont lose her.




 

Then do me a favour and make Yeojin happy by not making her worried about my falimy company. It's going to be fine if you play your part.




 

What if i dont want to play my part.




 

Then i make sure that Yeojin believes that you cheated behind her with someone that she really hates. Oh wait there's someone in the cheerleading group that keeps eyeing on you. Should I do that.




 

No. Dont do that. You are scary and I swear I will keep my mouth shut. Just dont seperate me away from Yeojin nuna. I'm begging you. Please.




 

And thats my brother in law. So you play your part. I play my part. Now lets go back. I have this feeling where the boyz are upsetting Yeojin.




 

Not again...