N.06 [Part Ⅱ]

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 













 

 















 

You and Eric were at your house as you brought him there. Throughout your way to your house. Eric stayed silent and didnt dare to look at you. You understand his actions and just hold his hands till both of you reach the house. While Eric was sitting on the sofa, you went to take first aid and bottled water to clean some cuts that Eric had on his fingers and cheeks. You sat right beside him and took his right hand to start cleaning the cuts.









 

You told me not to hurt myself. Why are you hurting yourself.




 

It's just.... nothing nuna...




 

Eric. I know that you felt confused. Im confued too. At the same time. I was super mad and upset that people always give me white lies till the relization came up. It hurts Eric....




 

I'm sorry nuna... I really want to tell you everything. But it's just Sangyeon hyung....




 

He warned you didnt he.




 

Nuna. It's not like that




 

Eric. It's okay. Just tell me.




 

Okay... the day where you saw my face getting bruised and bloody. It was them who beat me up as they tried to warn me not to be close to you. But i know deep in me i won't listen to them because of you. So i defend myself and fight them back.




 

You fought because of me. Why would you do that.




 

Nuna, you are so nice to me. Even the hyungs are like brothers to me. I never felt that way for years. It felt so new that I would do anything to protect you or the hyungs.




 

Did Sangyeon threaten you. Or did the soccer team threaten you to becareful around me. Tell me Eric.




 

Sunwoo... he has been trying to give me threats just because I have been so close to you. It's like he wants you so much that he could do anything to let me not be close to you nuna...





 

That idiot i swear to god he is turning into a psycho.




 

Nuna.... why did you break up with Sangyeon hyung.




 

Sangyeon didnt tell you anything.




 

No... well years back i know that he has been going out with someone. I didnt know it was you since I was away at that time. Also... Sangyeon told me that if you are getting hurt. I will get hurt too.




 

Eric ah. Those things happened between me and Sangyeon. You dont have to worry. We are over and because of what he did to me last time. It's just so.. sickening.




 

Then why did you break up with him.




 

He cheated on me during our date. I was just came back from a bookstore to buy some stuff for tuition. He waited for me outside. When i was done with my stuff. He is not even outside but all i saw is him with another girl making out near the fountain.




 

So he saw...





 

That's not the first time... he has been playing behind my back as if i dont know what's going on. Phone calls. Text messages. Even in school. He acts like I'm too innocent. Sunwoo always spills on Sangyeon's whereabouts when they have a fight every single time.




 

Wait so you were in a rocky relationship with him.




 

You can say that. I fell in love for a jerk but im proud that i drop them away. Which is why now they are regretting their choice. I left them for good now. But now... i dont know anymore.




 

I'm sorry....




 

It's not your fault to be related to Sangyeon. You arent even blood related.




 

You arent mad.




 

Well I'm disappointed enough that you and my brother didnt tell me. I have to get the news from Kevin and be mad at you for days. Like how could you do this to me. I thought we are besties.




 

I'm sorry....




 

Stop saying sorry. And look at me when we are talking.








 

He looks at you and you smile weakly. He was in tears when talking to you. You wipe his tears and caress his cheek.








 

You are one emotional boy I know Eric. Now stop crying. When you are ready to tell me about you. I'm ready to hear it okay. Now you better not cry again or I will bring more onions for you.





 

Okay okay. Thank you. I won't cry. I promise.




 

Good. So... are you hungry. I can cook us noodles. My brother and the rest will be here later. I'm guessing they will crash here and have late supper.




 

A supper won't hurt.




 

Nice. You eat alot right. Or should i just cook two portions.




 

I feel quite hungry....




 

Double it is. You go and wash those faces up. We are going to have dinner together. Oh my gawd this is fun.











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

What do you mean she told you that

 



 

You heard what she say. We cant do anything else Sunwoo.




 

Even if it so. We cant let her go just like that.




 

Its you who cant let her go Sunwoo. We dont want to be affected by Yeojin getting mentally hurt again. Its not worth our time.




 

Its your time not mine. When i said i will get her . I will. You guys are just hopeless.




 

We are doing this because we dont want you to go over the extream limits Sunwoo. Why cant you just listen to us.




 

Not till Yeojin nuna is in my hands. Not on Eric.




 

So what you could threat my brother just like that.




 

Hyung... no its not like that.




 

We could have dont this way much earlier but im dragging this because of you hyung. If he was not transferred here. It wont be this messy hyung.




 

Threatening is not the way to get what you want Sunwoo. Leave Eric out of this matter.




 

Why should I. He is the one that is messing my plans.




 

Guys we should not fight about it here.




 

Then make him away from my matter. Dont need him to tell me whats right and whats wrong.




 

Yah Kim Sunwoo.




 

Im done here. Theres no point being mad at stupid people like you guys.




 

Yah yah Sunwoo ya.




 

Let him be guys. The only person can stop him is himself.




 

Sunwoo always leave us when he doesnt want to be bothered by you hyung.




 

Hyung whats wrong with your hands.




 

Its nothing... I heard that you guys met her earlier.




 

Yeah... she is kinda...




 

Disappointed. Is that what you want to say.




 

Yeah. Like no one ever told her about Eric before. When she find out. Its like another level.




 

She deserve to know everything Hyunjae... you beg the Art team to tell her everything and they did. And I'm not turning insane.




 

Woah i didnt even tell the rest yet. How did you know about it




 

I have ears everywhere Hyunjae. Dont think i dont know that you tried to make the Art team do all the thing. Its useless when they clearly have the basketball team with them.




 

I still dont get it. Why her brother dont want to tell her everything.




 

He doesnt want to talk about me to Yeojin. He made that promise to her.




 

Then now you are just gonna give up. Just like that.




 

I feel like its time for me to give up and move on.




 

Woah... thats the first time i heard you said that.




 

Guys... ever since Eric was admitted to hospital. She is always there for him. She cares for him. But when i want to visit him... i heard them having a talk. I didnt realize how much bugging really affect her mentality.




 

Really you just realize that now.




 

Yeah. I feel bad on the past. And im gonna appologize for that. But now. I just want her to be happy with Eric. She is not that happy when she is with me.




 

You are giving up... hyung...




 

Its fine. Im going to be fine... Just make sure that Sunwoo doesnt go out of hand. Can you guys do that for me.




 

Sure... hyung. Yeojin told me to give you this voice message. I hope after this you just talk to her and say what you told us.




 

Yeah hyung. Its for the best to not be enemies to them.




 

I will try....