N.05

It Doesn't Matter

HAPPY READING

 

 


 

 

BAE YEOJIN CHOI DANA

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

 

JUYEON KEVIN NEW/CHANHEE Q/CHANGMIN

 

JUHAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC


 

 


 

















 

 







 

Its been almost a month since the last incident happened. Luckily that Eric has nothing major in his injuries. But he was hospitalized for two weeks due to his nerves muscles was injured badly. During that period you were really mad towards Haknyeon. Everytime you saw him he would just run away as if he did nothing wrong. As for Younghoon and Juyeon, it took them more than a week for them to apologised to you. Lucky for them you still have a soft spot for them. From time to time you and the rest would pay a visit to Eric. Till he gets better the doctor told him to rest more and not be in many physical activities. As the time goes by you became more closer to Eric. You never knew that he is more than anything you could thought off. As your day ends with you bid the person who you gave tuition to goodbye. You turn to see Eric was leaning on the wall smiling at you. You smile and walk to him.














 

Your smile is brighter than ever nuna.




 

Well im glad to end my day well. So what brings you here.




 

Jacob hyung told me to fetch you. He also told me to get some food on the way back.




 

Oh. They are hanging out for dinner.




 

Yeah. They invited me so why not on my way there i could fetch you.




 

You are so nice. Come on i take you to the place that has the most delicious food ever.




 

Let me guess. Its your favourite restaurant you talk about.




 

No Eric. This one is much more secretive. I have not tell anyone yet. Come on.







 

You link your hands with his and start to walk to where the restaurant that you talk about. However from far, someone is watching you. His hands were clenching hard that the bottled was squeezed till water spills.....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Woah you let him be with your sister.




 

Well he is on his way right. You guys been here since yesterday. So why not.




 

What if it happens again

 



 

You forgot that something had happened in the Soccer team and they have not been themselves lately.




 

Does Yeojin still not know that Sangyeon hyung is Eric step brother.




 

Yeah. I clearly remember that she doesnt want to be involve in anyone thats reated to Sangyeon hyung.




 

Guys. Sometimes. We just have to give white lies. She is happier with him am i right.




 

Well true...




 

Hyung. We cant let this lie sail for long. She will get hurt.




 

I know. But i want Eric to be the first one to tell her.




 

Why Eric. Why not us why not you.




 

Its just. The feelings. Like i have this feeling that regardless of what Eric told her. She will accept him. Both are too emotional. If she cries. Eric will cry. I will cry. You will cry. Bonus is Younghoon balling his eyes out for nothing




 

Sometimes. I understand why Yeojin is so kind. Her brother is another one too.




 

Hey. Im just an angel.




 

Still hyung. Wont Yeojin be upset that her brother didnt tell her everything.




 

For that i will make it up to her. Just like how she forgives both Younghoon and Juyeon.




 

Well then. I shall trust your words




 

Yes. And like i said. If anything bad happens i will let Changmin be the killer.




 

I love killing. Thats the fun of it.




 

Yah. You bite everyone before. I even got bruised by it.




 

Well blame Chanhee who lied to me about the food that he is bringing.




 

Fair enough. Im hungry where are they.




 

They should be here soon. I guess i should make a ca-




 

Oppa we are back home. Oh Changmin ah. We got waffes for you.




 

Really. Aww thank you.




 

Oh well. Its along the way back. And im craving for sweet stuff.




 

Nuna you are really a sweet tooth.




 

That means she is happy Eric. When she feels happy she will be this sweet and lovely.




 

And i love you too brother. I will get the plates ans stuff. You guys set up the table.




 

Nuna i will help you out.




 

Aww. Sure.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

We cant do that Hyunjae. That is seriously not our place to say that.




 

Guys please. Both Sunwoo and Sangyeon hyung will go crazy. Like insane level. I cant bare to see them like that.




 

So wait. You are saying that they are going crazy because Yeojin is closer to Eric more.




 

Oppa they are the past of Yeojin life. Why would they turn.... what would i say... Psychotic.




 

They will do whatever they want till they get it. Please Im begging you. Ever since Yeojin vents her anger on Sunwoo. That makes him more into it as he knows that he can do whatever to make Yeojin his.




 

Still Hyunjae. Whatever it is we cant do anything but just to tell and warn. Its all up to Yeojin. We cant do anything. Also both of them should know that by doing what they are doing right now. It will left trauma in her life.




 

Eric is going to save her im sure of it.




 

Wait. Why are you guys so assure that that little boys is going to be the rightful ones for Yeojin.




 

Its because is he looks like one.




 

Do you even know whats his background is. Like you guys dont know the dark secret of him




 

You talk like you know something.




 

You guys dont even know. Wow who is the freak now.




 

Tell us Hyunjae. We will think back and do what is right for Yeojin.





 

Fine. Im gonna tell you guys once and thats it.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

No that's hilarious. Like why would you shave it for him.




 

He is my best friend Yeojin. You know it too well dont deny every single thing that he has done here.




 

Certified....




 

Yeojin. Dont even start.




 

Okay okay. So whats your final plan Eric. Baseball or Basketball.




 

Nuna. If you were me which would you pick.




 

You are asking the wrong person, my man. She here is MMA student. She is an ace in all sports which is why none of our trainers wants her in any of the girls sports so she joins law classes and just MMA.




 

I would pick Basketball. Aside from all sports i have played. Basketball and Soccer been leaving me alot of memories.




 

You do know that the one that gets you into soccer is Sunwoo.




 

Which you end up with Sangyeon.




 

That makes you break your friendship with Hyunjae




 

And I was scaring Haknyeon up till now. You three are such annoying lovelies that I know. Dont copy them Eric. They scare the out of me.




 

I will Roger that nuna. And you got sauce on your chin.




 

Huh. Really where.










 

Eric reached out his hands to wipe away the sauve on your chin with his thumb. You were just looking at him not to mention that you sat still making you nervous our of nowhere. They boys were smirking as they know the feeling. Jacob on the other hand were just smiling weakly as h knows that something might happened. Which could involve a whole lot emotions. After all settled down. Eric realise that it make the whole mood a little awkward. Leading the whole room to be in silent. You saw Juyeon were chuckling silently you kicked his leg and he groan in pain making you smile and look at Eric

 













 

Thanks Eric.




 

Yeah thanks messy eater. My leg is going to get bruises.




 

Wanna add on to Changmin bite you. That would be more better wont it be.




 

Thats enough guys. Leave the empty dishes on the basin. I will wash all of it. You idiots are staying over right.




 

Ofcourse. Im gonna win the game and have a good sleep on that bed in the guestroom




 

Eric is staying over right.




 

I dont think i can. My mom will definitely call about my presence.




 

You could have just call your brother. He will understand.




 

Oh... that... he kinda ghosting me for awhile now.




 

Well i will help you call your brother. Besides that you can take my room while this idiots are taking the guest room.




 

Why your room and not the othe-




 

Juyeon we cant use that remember.




 

Oh... i forget...




 

So will you Eric. It will be so much fun.




 

I guess so....




 

Dont worry about it. Yeojin can you please answer that call.




 

Geez. Okay. Dont steal my meal.









 

You gave a death stare to both Changmin and Juyeon before answering the call from Kevin. You felt weird on the random call that you git so yoy jua pick up and his tone make you feel like something serious is going on.









 

~ hey Yeojin. Did i disturb you

 

~ nope. So whats up.

 

~ is Eric with you.

 

~ no. Im at the balcony. You sound mad whats up

 

~ Hyunjae meet us earlier. He told us something but im sure you wont like it.

 

~ spill the tea. What does he wants with me

 

~ he wants you to go and talk to Sangyeon and Sunwoo. Like they might hurt you in the end if you dont do it fast. Or You might be having a hard time facing Eric

 

~ and why do i have to. What does it have to do with Eric

 

~ Yeojin... Eric... he is Sangyeon step brother.....